Blackpill Subliminals and mewing are the ultimate mask

Verse

Verse

𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
Have you ever wanted to make a drastic looksmax but are too afraid the normies will realize what you have done and either make fun of you for caring so much, or copy you and reap the same benefits?

Well I am here to tell you that subliminal and mewing are the perfect disguises to hide whatever you plan on doing, want jaw filler? If anyone asks about it say you started putting your tongue at the top of your mouth, want to get LL? Just say you listened to "become taller" subliminals.

I hope you enjoyed this water info, do whatever you can to make sure normies don't find out about looksmaxxing or it's over, do whatever you can to make them follow useless copes.

fruitgunpop

fruitgunpop

Put Offtopic on ignore to deter brain degeneration
no because if they are low IQ they will try it themselves and get tinnitus, making the competition easier for you
Nigga just tell them its a super late growth spurt jfl

6ft4

6ft4

Surgery Anxiety Sufferer
stealing my avi halo
ezgif-4-6cca335d1d.gif

your smile

your smile

Platinum
no because if they are low IQ they will try it themselves and get tinnitus, making the competition easier for you
I grew taller from 176cm to 179cm at the age of 22 from morphic field grow taller

S

subswork

Iron
Bro these dummies don’t know subliminal made me grow 6’3 with dad 5’7 and mom 5’4 no one in my family is above 5’9 lol and I grew 8 inches from 5’7 to 6’3 in 4 month of consistent listening 7ft is my goal.

TheHandcel

TheHandcel

Diamond
idk, saying mewing ain't too bad but saying subliminal is so shit lol
also saying any shit like that is kinda admitting you had an insecurity about it, which is not good

Verse

Verse

𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
also saying any shit like that is kinda admitting you had an insecurity about it, which is not good
well if you get jaw filler for example what are you supposed to tell them? That you had a second puberty? :lul:

Verse

Verse

𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
Dont tell someone you do subliminals unless you want them to think youre a mentally ill faggot nobody does that shit except abused 13 yr old girls on tiktok
13 year old girls on tiktok is prime tho so their appeal is all that matters, it might add some relateability which could help you get them

your smile

your smile

Platinum
Bro these dummies don’t know subliminal made me grow 6’3 with dad 5’7 and mom 5’4 no one in my family is above 5’9 lol and I grew 8 inches from 5’7 to 6’3 in 4 month of consistent listening 7ft is my goal.
which subliminal could you please share?

S

subswork

Iron
If u want best male sub channels and subs for specific just dm I got u

TheHandcel

TheHandcel

Diamond
well if you get jaw filler for example what are you supposed to tell them? That you had a second puberty? :lul:
Say mewing or something medical (surgery to help with sleep/breathing issues in jaw/nose)

krisal

krisal

Bronze
I already explained mewing to my whole family so when i get surgery i can just lie

odegoat

odegoat

I will become the best version of myself.
This is lifefuel for curries

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Zephir
I personaly would never touch mewing. It’s cope. Only stuff that works are Pixar implants, double jaw surgery where they take your lower maxilla and throw it forward, I’m also a big fan of subliminals when doing filler. It helps me improve my eye area.