Subliminals worked for me [SERIOUS]

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
First I want to start off by saying that if you are a very logical person, you probably won't be able to believe in such a thing.
I am easily able to believe such things since my whole family is kind of spiritual and they taught me these things as a young child, they didn't teach me shit like subliminals but they believe in a lot of retarded stuff like zodiac signs, witches, ghosts, devils, etc.

I actually made some changes with myself which are insane tbh. I started listening to subliminals/manifesting when I was 15. I'm not talking about the gay retarded manifestation where you write some shit on paper and sprinkle some rare mineral on top. I'm talking about some positive affirmations. I use some easy believable ones like "I am the smartest in my class" which is true now, but I can easily believe this since I was always regarded as a smart kid back then. And "I am really good at sports" tbh I'm not the greatest, but I literally never run and I am faster than dudes that are in the local soccer club in my city.

Anyways, those might just sound like coincidences. Affirmations don't really work well on me but I found that subliminals are insane. The first crazy change that I made is change my eye color. I used to look in the mirror and complain to my mother about my eye color. That's when I found subliminals. My eyes used to be dark green (literally everyone told me this) and I used a subliminal that apparently gives you blue eyes and tbh I have no idea after how much time it happened, but now at 17 I have dark blue eyes.

Similar to my before and after.

The next thing I did is use a curly hair subliminal. My hair went from really straight ugly looking to me now getting compliments on it and students at school asked me If I got a perm. None of my parents or their parents have this type of wavy/kinda curly hair.

Hair was kind of like this, even when it was longer. Now it's more like this, just dark brown and a little less good looking.

Last change I got in myself is nose change. My nose used to be a lot more hooked and It does look better but it still is not straight no matter how much I listen to the subliminals or affirm, I have a complex about it and I'm gonna get surgery next year cause this is not something even I can convince myself of tbh.

Rn I'm only listening to some testosterone and gym related subliminals, which I think actually work tbh. I didn't get tested but I'm gonna tell you my levels if I do. I get a lot more random erections and feel more energized even with suboptimal sleep.

TL;DR: I changed some features of my face using subliminals and some affirmations. Do not expect any overnight changes or miracles though.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Infinite, curlyheadfelipe, rooman and 10 others
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, stunna, 5.5psl and 6 others
I thought this was a blackpill forum wtf is this gay female shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AdiPapa, PickleTheSlayer, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and 32 others
First I want to start off by saying that if you are a very logical person, you probably won't be able to believe in such a thing.
I am easily able to believe such things since my whole family is kind of spiritual and they taught me these things as a young child, they didn't teach me shit like subliminals but they believe in a lot of retarded stuff like zodiac signs, witches, ghosts, devils, etc.

I actually made some changes with myself which are insane tbh. I started listening to subliminals/manifesting when I was 15. I'm not talking about the gay retarded manifestation where you write some shit on paper and sprinkle some rare mineral on top. I'm talking about some positive affirmations. I use some easy believable ones like "I am the smartest in my class" which is true now, but I can easily believe this since I was always regarded as a smart kid back then. And "I am really good at sports" tbh I'm not the greatest, but I literally never run and I am faster than dudes that are in the local soccer club in my city.

Anyways, those might just sound like coincidences. Affirmations don't really work well on me but I found that subliminals are insane. The first crazy change that I made is change my eye color. I used to look in the mirror and complain to my mother about my eye color. That's when I found subliminals. My eyes used to be dark green (literally everyone told me this) and I used a subliminal that apparently gives you blue eyes and tbh I have no idea after how much time it happened, but now at 17 I have dark blue eyes.

The next thing I did is use a curly hair subliminal. My hair went from really straight ugly looking to me now getting compliments on it and students at school asked me If I got a perm. None of my parents or their parents have this type of wavy/kinda curly hair.

Last change I got in myself is nose change. My nose used to be a lot more hooked and It does look better but it still is not straight no matter how much I listen to the subliminals or affirm, I have a complex about it and I'm gonna get surgery next year cause this is not something even I can convince myself of tbh.

Rn I'm only listening to some testosterone and gym related subliminals, which I think actually work tbh. I didn't get tested but I'm gonna tell you my levels if I do. I get a lot more random erections and feel more energized even with suboptimal sleep.

TL;DR: I changed some features of my face using subliminals and some affirmations. Do not expect any overnight changes or miracles though.
:feelswhat:female user spotted, M O D S !!!!:feelsohgod:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Sir Galachad and justbentbro
Asshole widening subliminal [built for bbc] [pain free]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, Deleted member 27511, rooman and 23 others
Explain further im intrigued
Can i do subliminals to become more low inhib

• JFL
Reactions: justbentbro
Explain further im intrigued
Can i do subliminals to become more low inhib
For sure I basically did this by using affirmations a lot but I bet subliminals are even better. I literally used to almost get panic attacks when I had to do public speaking, now I don't really care much.

It's easier to make your subcounscious believe in personality changes than physical. Everything you really see is your brain at work interpreting the world using your eyes as a tool. I don't believe it's all just simple logic.

If you were deaf you could literally just affirm and get the same results. But it's easier with subliminals cause you don't say it yourself and only your subcounscious can hear the messages, which means you won't be able to think of counter arguments as long as you dont constantly think of the result sheets.

• JFL
Asshole widening subliminal [built for bbc] [pain free]
I laughed ngl. This would actually work though that's the funny part.

• JFL
its true I also used to have a 2 inch dick now after 3 months of subliminals I stand at 8 inches.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 17791, BoneDensity and 1 other person
no pics no care jfl

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
what makes you think that ?
that's too much of a change. I've seen that everyone that gets subliminal results is not that drastic of a difference. If you said 4 inches I'd believe you. Actually from 2 to 8 inches u prolly just got hard man.

ok im gonna listen to eye subliminals for months and if i dont get a single result im banning you

ok im gonna listen to eye subliminals for months and if i dont get a single result im banning you
alright. don't expect to turn your brown eyes into blue tho. just lighter at most. and you have to try to believe it and have a postive mindset also. good luck

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Any good subliminals for cock growth, op? I'll listen to em everyday and report changes in 1 month

alright. don't expect to turn your brown eyes into blue tho. just lighter at most. and you have to try to believe it and have a postive mindset also. good luck
i want green so i will do green and i already have a little green cuz i have hazel

I used to use subliminals for a while I'm not 100% sure if they worked as I used it during puberty

Any good subliminals for cock growth, op? I'll listen to em everyday and report changes in 1 month

I listened to this for a week straight. I didn't really see a difference erection size, It's just more hard. my flaccid size has increased though and I'm not so insecure about it. might also be cause I'm 17 and maybe still growing but I only listened to it for 1 week

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and bugeater23
i want green so i will do green and i already have a little green cuz i have hazel
Ok do it. As you see in the pics my eyes which are similar were also hazel but with a lot more of green look than blue. If you see results post them.

Ok do it. As you see in the pics my eyes which are similar were also hazel but with a lot more of green look than blue. If you see results post them.
sure will

subliminal for lookmsaxxers

• Woah
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe
I used to use subliminals for a while I'm not 100% sure if they worked as I used it during puberty
I'm 100% sure they work. But It might be harder for others to get results and I'm pretty sure nothing outside of the realms of normal possiblities can manifest. I used to think positively like googling what can change hair texture and saw answers like puberty so I thought it's possible. or for eyes that get lighter i saw an answer sun and I thought It's possible.

subliminal for lookmsaxxers

I don't recommend listening to non popular subliminals. It might have bad messages like " you are an ugly faggot" and while that might not really manifest cause your subcounscious doesn't believe it, if it does then damn. and It's not good for mental health either so just listen to the popular ones which have been taken apart by people and they inspected the messages.

some have AI voice messages some real voice it doesn't make a difference. In most you won't actually hear the voice yourself which is better.

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Also, another thing I want to say. Even normal songs have the properties of a subliminal. If you listen to depressing shit this will indeed change your mood. It doesn't at all mean you should avoid music cause you're afraid of bad messages. Bad messages are everywhere, but if anything makes you feel shitty you probably shouldn't listen/watch it, unless you enjoy that feeling.

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe and Deleted member 6128

View attachment 1870418 View attachment 1870420

View attachment 1870414 View attachment 1870415
Hair was kind of like this, even when it was longer. Now it's more like this, just dark brown and a little less good looking.

just go through puberty theory

just go through puberty theory
Idk. My voice literally hasen’t changed since 15 and I only grew 1 inch might have been an early bloomer had a full moustache at 15 too looking like mario

i think subliminals are beneficial if you are working towards a goal. say you are trying to get bimax and you're manifesting a better jaw. in that case manifesting and whatnot will allow your mind to believe that it is within your grasp and will make you more motivated

Shut up nigger

Lol now they going to cope with subliminals. Its over forever

• +1
Iv been using big dick subliminal your mom noticed a difference

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
  • JFL
Reactions: Will Blunderfield
Okay, good progress. Can I increase my height with this method? What I need to do?

Damn, great transformation, i was searching for Curly hair subliminal...which subliminal you used for it? and also which one for blue eyes?....

Okay read this carefully because I've been meaning to make a guide of this for some time. Ignore the ignorant regards on here who don't understand the topic enough and just cope by commenting cope.

Subliminals do work. TO AN EXTENT. I saw someone mention an article which I was going to reference too - it's very possible to alter gene expression and DNA with the mind alone. Buddhist monks do it A LOT. However the thing that everyboby doesn't recognise is that you don't do it through those YouTube video, sounds, or even just the poor excuses of self hypnosis.

Now for the incels who require evidence of how powerful the mind alone is. There are people who were born in this world with diabetes. Since birth. The type that is irreversible. However, said people experience trauma during their youth and they end up with multiple personality disorder. We all know what this is. However, one personality literally just decided to be a version without diabetes. And guess what. Whenever this 'person' switched on, insulin started working again. So yes the mind can do a lot of things. This has also happened the blind people. Kids blinded by the sun literally unfixable with all types of surgery and science available are able to see because the bodies other personality just kinda changed the DNA and genes.

Now these examples are to a very large extent, and it would be extremely hard to use subliminals. Not many people can, if you want to learn, look into lucid dreaming techniques. That community talks about communication with subconscious a lot. Just don't turn out like Connor Murphy spiritual awakening and cum eating. Anyway.

If you want to genuinely do this, one method known to work is before you fall asleep at night repeat the phrase "I will be taller", or "My jaw is bigger" over and over until U fall asleep. U gotta do it all the way until you fall asleep.

It apparently works because your giving this importanto. The brain/subconscious begins to learn from you that jaw width is important so then it signals for more blood there. More hgh in the body who knows. Some people raise their testosterone just by telling themself their gonna enter prison soon. Because prisoners T levels rise due to the environmental change and combative and challenging state there. So you can literally trick the brain into thinking you need more T...up to a certain point obviously.

Now another reason is because you've placed importance on things like jaw and height the subconscious which help you out without you realising. You may just start chewing slower and with even sides in the mouth, you may start mewing during your sleep without realising it.

It's a whole mix of reasons. I believe you can do it, much like how monks have been able to change their skin and bones too with thoughts alone.

For heightmaxxing though..not too sure. I'm not going to pull anything out of my ass and lie. This whole thing was from experience and knowledge. It could be due to your body just secreting more hormones and compounds because it believes you need them now.

Don't trust anyone here though, most are fags who want to see you fail. And the rest think they're woke niggerjews.

• +1
Okay read this carefully because I've been meaning to make a guide of this for some time. Ignore the ignorant regards on here who don't understand the topic enough and just cope by commenting cope.

Subliminals do work. TO AN EXTENT. I saw someone mention an article which I was going to reference too - it's very possible to alter gene expression and DNA with the mind alone. Buddhist monks do it A LOT. However the thing that everyboby doesn't recognise is that you don't do it through those YouTube video, sounds, or even just the poor excuses of self hypnosis.

Now for the incels who require evidence of how powerful the mind alone is. There are people who were born in this world with diabetes. Since birth. The type that is irreversible. However, said people experience trauma during their youth and they end up with multiple personality disorder. We all know what this is. However, one personality literally just decided to be a version without diabetes. And guess what. Whenever this 'person' switched on, insulin started working again. So yes the mind can do a lot of things. This has also happened the blind people. Kids blinded by the sun literally unfixable with all types of surgery and science available are able to see because the bodies other personality just kinda changed the DNA and genes.

Now these examples are to a very large extent, and it would be extremely hard to use subliminals. Not many people can, if you want to learn, look into lucid dreaming techniques. That community talks about communication with subconscious a lot. Just don't turn out like Connor Murphy spiritual awakening and cum eating. Anyway.

If you want to genuinely do this, one method known to work is before you fall asleep at night repeat the phrase "I will be taller", or "My jaw is bigger" over and over until U fall asleep. U gotta do it all the way until you fall asleep.

It apparently works because your giving this importanto. The brain/subconscious begins to learn from you that jaw width is important so then it signals for more blood there. More hgh in the body who knows. Some people raise their testosterone just by telling themself their gonna enter prison soon. Because prisoners T levels rise due to the environmental change and combative and challenging state there. So you can literally trick the brain into thinking you need more T...up to a certain point obviously.

Now another reason is because you've placed importance on things like jaw and height the subconscious which help you out without you realising. You may just start chewing slower and with even sides in the mouth, you may start mewing during your sleep without realising it.

It's a whole mix of reasons. I believe you can do it, much like how monks have been able to change their skin and bones too with thoughts alone.

For heightmaxxing though..not too sure. I'm not going to pull anything out of my ass and lie. This whole thing was from experience and knowledge. It could be due to your body just secreting more hormones and compounds because it believes you need them now.

Don't trust anyone here though, most are fags who want to see you fail. And the rest think they're woke niggerjews.
you got a discord or something?

No pictures of your eye, no point.

It’s the perceived benefits (aka the doc or affirmations) of the sub that have the potential to make any changes. Not the audio of the subliminal

I'll start telling myself that I'm Francisco Lachowski before I go to sleep, and I'll wake up being him.

lol this is def a female user; next you going to make a thread about star signs n shit. but subluminal do intrigue me because of the Neville law thing tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe