Such a big difference between cities vs villages

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I live in a capital city and I'm always amazed by the difference how people look in villages.
I just went to the farmers market or whetever, and there are literally just oldcels. The middle aged guys are mtn at best. More than half of the people are 20+ bf, just automatically over.
I need to villagemaxx asap, I would mog here without acne, could get myself a gypsy stacy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, butterworld and SecularIslamist
Are there girls in villages, though? No point in mogging the oldcels with 20% BF if there are no girls for your enjoyment.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and SecularIslamist
People in cities mogs people in small towns and villages. Water.

But if you can find a Stacey in a village she is basically gold dust. Probably doesn't have insane standards coz she doesn't walk past chads in the city on a daily basis. So she has less to lust over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eďo_, Kanye West's Cousin, silencio and 2 others
Get rich off crypto, live in a village and fuck gypsy stacies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, <6PSLcel and silencio
Are there girls in villages, though? No point in mogging the oldcels with 20% BF if there are no girls for your enjoyment.
There are lot of gypsies. Some of them are fairly gl with blonde hair and blue eyes. For ltrmaxxing villages are pretty good I think

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
People in cities mogs people in small towns and villages. Water.

But if you can find a Stacey in a village she is basically gold dust. Probably doesn't have insane standards coz she doesn't walk past chads in the city on a daily basis. So she has less to lust over.
That's why it's so Op. Villagemaxxing is the new meta

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Water, but there’s money to be made
There is no crazy thing that works 100% of the time to 'escape the matrix'. The best you can do is the higher you possibly can be in the matrix

Capital cities usually have a higher proportion of women though, and the women that do live in the countryside are already probably married or have families, but you could always try cucking the guy

• +1
Reactions: silencio
There is no crazy thing that works 100% of the time to 'escape the matrix'. The best you can do is the higher you possibly can be in the matrix
Everything is a gamble, I’m not going to claim otherwise but there’s a skill in finding projects that can make you money.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and silencio
I live in a capital city and I'm always amazed by the difference how people look in villages.
I just went to the farmers market or whetever, and there are literally just oldcels. The middle aged guys are mtn at best. More than half of the people are 20+ bf, just automatically over.
I need to villagemaxx asap, I would mog here without acne, could get myself a gypsy stacy.
And in the cities?

• +1
villages in my country are filled with big booty ebony women so i might just go there with sub 12-15 bf and post ascension htn and slay but the dads are prob gonna slit my throat if i cheat on their daughter

• Woah
villages in my country are filled with big booty ebony women so i might just go there with sub 12-15 bf and post ascension htn and slay but the dads are prob gonna slit my throat if i cheat on their daughter
Just kill the dads they are fat as fuck usually

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Give it a try before all the other city men go this route and make it competitive. I have a cousin who went to rural Mexico for years, and he had a girlfriend there. Ever since he came back to the US I haven't seen him with a woman. He's this short brown dude, so he looked like everyone else in rural Mexico, it's just that in rural Mexico he was able to money, status, and fashion mog.

I remember when DBDR was in the rural south he said there were so many obese, hideous , old, and toothless people around him. Told him he should put more effort and try to find women since he was big city mogging the people around him.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and silencio
Give it a try before all the other city men go this route and make it competitive. I have a cousin who went to rural Mexico for years, and he had a girlfriend there. Ever since he came back to the US I haven't seen him with a woman. He's this short brown dude, so he looked like everyone else in rural Mexico, it's just that in rural Mexico he was able to money, status, and fashion mog.

I remember when DBDR was in the rural south he said there were so many obese, hideous , old, and toothless people around him. Told him he should put more effort and try to find women since he was big city mogging the people around him.
I'm 16 I can't geomaxx. But all I need is fat ass mtb, I think I might find one in the future when my acne clears up