rawr
Luminary
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2025
- Posts
- 7,621
- Reputation
- 10,424
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Its a literal black profile picture lolThe color black or a black oerson?
fuck youMayne if these are real humans, I’m Genhiuenly shocked
Its a literal black profile picture lol
The color black
they’re like 4Of course they're women
Why does everybody tell me to fuck my shifuck you
see, you can't be racist, you have the color black on your profile picture!Its a literal black profile picture lol
The color black
then why are you hereThat's why I don't use mindstream media in the big 2026
You piss me offWhy does everybody tell me to fuck my shi![]()
PreciateYou piss me off
In my country this is the deepest you can getthen why are you here
you should be browsing deep web forums
spain?In my country this is the deepest you can get
hahaha, nice joke but I'm kinda lazy, I don't want to use that shitspain?
nigga you're not under franco anymore, you cant use tor?