Suggest me a holiday destination.

Suggest me a holiday destination

  • Gulf States

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Africa

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia or NZ

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The USA or Canada

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Caribbean

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South or Central America

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5
Xangsane

Xangsane

squishy squishy!
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
160,425
Reputation
140,125
I want to go on holiday within the next couple of years, but where could I visit?
I don't want to go to Europe.
 
Last edited:
Travelling = cope
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, NeoDandi and Xangsane
Mostar, Bosnia
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Travelling = cope
22063.jpg
 
lesotho
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
JKSln88.png
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant and Xangsane
Go to India and get me a cute Indian girl.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Similar threads

zackkoma
Replies
1
Views
34
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
Big Boss
Replies
45
Views
712
Big Boss
Big Boss
Deusmaximus
Replies
9
Views
55
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
rawr
Replies
20
Views
68
fraudislaw
fraudislaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top