Suicide fuel for whitecels

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

For every toilet in that pic there are 100 who only date white men.

• +1
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 685, BigBiceps and 4 others
Jfl at these bishes Acting all "Anti racist"
Want to appear all Politicaly right hating white people and loving blacks.This is utter bullshit in real life.Nobody goes for blacks.

they are ugly. like most negro whores

For every toilet in that pic there are 100 who only date white men.
I'm white and getting sick of this cope. White men have this bizzare abundance mentality that makes no sense, you realize whites are becoming a minority in every single country right? It's really bizzare that white men keep getting cucked and refuse to accept the reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I'm white and getting sick of this cope. White men have this bizzare abundance mentality that makes no sense, you realize whites are becoming a minority in every single country right? It's really bizzare that white men keep getting cucked and refuse to accept the reality.

2bfc24d171e117a9b94ca2eb559f4f3c.png

these are the girls that go for negroids. the white race isnt losing anything infact its getting stronger

most of the demographic displacement is from shitskin immigration
@dsar9012

tbh, white people are the most soy and cucked race. theyinvented cuck and allow feminism to spread to the other race, most cucked race ever existed in entire human history...

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1560
lol @ picking out this photo to misleadingly convey that white women are leaving white men for bbc by some marginable number
tbh, white people are the most soy and cucked race. theyinvented cuck and allow feminism to spread to the other race, most cucked race ever existed in entire human history...
you mean jews? not white men. brainlet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

feminism started in white countries because white countries were the richest and rich countries all converge towards cuckery because they have the luxury to

tenor.gif

ZIfGc5F.png

E6iPl4e.jpg

zTKAzEp.png

veOL0Rt.png

Bonus round:
mPiUMG9.png

I'd ask how do you cope, but this thread with cherrypicked images is answer itself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 685
race is cope. chad transcends race.

INB4 "curry cope"

im going to shit on your oneitis face and make her a cumsock

Someone has to inject human into black genetics

Better these beesshes than me
race is cope. chad transcends race.

INB4 "curry cope"

im going to shit on your oneitis face and make her a cumsock
chad is white tho

Someone has to inject human into black genetics

Better these beesshes than me

chad is white tho
chad has many names. chadpreet.chaddullah.chang.tyrone and others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
chad has many names. chadpreet.chaddullah.chang.tyrone and others
chadpreet is a meme. so is chang.

Only Chad, Chado (latin chad), and Tyrone exist

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I'm not White so i don't care.

But op everybody can cherry pick pictures. not really a good way to prove anything.

chadpreet is a meme. so is chang.

Only Chad, Chado (latin chad), and Tyrone exist

jfl at the dellusion of incels from lookism
Jfl at these public toilets :D Like 95% of white women wouldn't even date black man and even black women prefer white men over black men.
this is cope and bullshit . bbc takeover in america is legit.

And nothing of value was lost.

View attachment 83557

jfl at the dellusion of incels from lookism

Imagine thinking a guy like that wouldn't be able to get white foids just because he's not White.

Race is useless as long as you're attractive and have a big dick, it's Chad>everybody else.

2bfc24d171e117a9b94ca2eb559f4f3c.png

these are the girls that go for negroids. the white race isnt losing anything infact its getting stronger
Suifuel for an incel like me, I can't even get a white landwhale.

who would date someone who posts pics of herself saying she likes cocks anyway

They either want attention or are e-whores paid by blacks to take those photos. Reminder also that there are tons of obese black slobs that spend all day on the internet posing as interracial loving white women.

bbc sluts make me sick they've given up their humanity card if i met met 1 i would beat her to death

• +1
Reactions: xit