[SuicideFuel] I feel sorry for this guy I found on Yahoo Answers.

Deleted member 1106

Deleted member 1106

you gotta keep pushing
  • Thread starterordinaryotaku
  • Start dateYesterday at 10:53 PM
  • TagsNone
Jump to newWatch
[IMG alt="ordinaryotaku"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/0/40.jpg?1546982471[/IMG]
ordinaryotaku
Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages7,428
Yesterday at 10:53 PM
  • Add bookmark
I remember searching, when I was 13-14 years old, "girls hate me and I'm ugly" into Google. I remember this as being one of the first results I got.

Girls say I'm ugly and ignore me, what can I do?
So I'm 20 years old and never had a girlfriend. All of the 24 girls I've asked out since age 13 have said "no". Many girls are rude and say "eww" to me even ones I'm not interested in. Even obese women say I'm ugly and act as though they're above me (even though I don't find them...
uk.answers.yahoo.com

So I'm 20 years old and never had a girlfriend. All of the 24 girls I've asked out since age 13 have said "no". Many girls are rude and say "eww" to me even ones I'm not interested in. Even obese women say I'm ugly and act as though they're above me (even though I don't find them unattractive). This makes me socially anxious. I don't lack confidence or self esteem, so don't come at me with that "all you need is confidence".

I think women just don' like the 'dweeb' look I have (I'm 5ft6 115lbs). They want the tall hunks. Am I just doomed?

Update: Sorry, I meant I do find obese women unattractive.

Dude looks like he's in his mid-stage of gymcelling. Gymcelling is a huge COPE and there's a reason why I quit it. But this dude is clearly not anywhere close to the threshold of attractive by women. He's getting shitty advice in the "answers" section and I honestly think he should join here.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Arkantos and Redrighthand
send him a message and invite him here

• Thread starterordinaryotaku
  • Start dateYesterday at 10:53 PM
  • TagsNone
Jump to newWatch
[IMG alt="ordinaryotaku"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/0/40.jpg?1546982471[/IMG]
ordinaryotaku
Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages7,428
Yesterday at 10:53 PM
  • Add bookmark
I remember searching, when I was 13-14 years old, "girls hate me and I'm ugly" into Google. I remember this as being one of the first results I got.

So I'm 20 years old and never had a girlfriend. All of the 24 girls I've asked out since age 13 have said "no". Many girls are rude and say "eww" to me even ones I'm not interested in. Even obese women say I'm ugly and act as though they're above me (even though I don't find them...
uk.answers.yahoo.com

So I'm 20 years old and never had a girlfriend. All of the 24 girls I've asked out since age 13 have said "no". Many girls are rude and say "eww" to me even ones I'm not interested in. Even obese women say I'm ugly and act as though they're above me (even though I don't find them unattractive). This makes me socially anxious. I don't lack confidence or self esteem, so don't come at me with that "all you need is confidence".

I think women just don' like the 'dweeb' look I have (I'm 5ft6 115lbs). They want the tall hunks. Am I just doomed?

Update: Sorry, I meant I do find obese women unattractive.

Dude looks like he's in his mid-stage of gymcelling. Gymcelling is a huge COPE and there's a reason why I quit it. But this dude is clearly not anywhere close to the threshold of attractive by women. He's getting shitty advice in the "answers" section and I honestly think he should join here.

Tell him to join I looked like that in high school it was brutal

damn i feel bad, he seems like a nice guy to.

life is brutal

He needs to surgery max ap and get on test

An ER in the making right here folks. Op link him to this site

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK and didntreadlol
So sad man.

he needs surgery asap, and roids

Edamame (soy beans) really are a great low-cost snack. Look on their behalf in the frozen foods portion.
Bland1973 · 2 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: SHARK and Arkantos
hmmm. ascension *might* come at a high cost for him. genio, jaw implants, eyebrow transplant, brow ridge implant, eye lid surgery possibly orbital decompression... bring him in here

He should forget girls and aim to become the next big nerd billionaire

see girls flocking to him them

0E49B1D1 9EE8 4345 A730 3A3DF0B05836

24 rejections in a row

338B9C66 4493 49D9 8292 D963B9B42CBE

It just a matter of time for him

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Dicklet.4.3, Pendejo and 3 others
He should forget girls and aim to become the next big nerd billionaire

see girls flocking to him them
You look like a young Bill Gates.
Henry · 5 years ago

Hey, you look like Bill Gates! Be smart!
Aneta · 6 years ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nattycel and Deleted member 1106
He can easily slay Asian girls they love pale white nerd pheno

This breaks my heart

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo
He will NEVER arouse a girl with that frame, let alone face. What a shitty hand he was dealt. If he went ER I wouldn’t even prosecute him, it’s justified. He’ll go the rest of his life watching his oneitises moaning douchebags’ names in peak pleasure.

Go cho bro.
send him a message and invite him here
Send him to .co

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and Pendejo
I just realized...

That question was posted 6 years ago.

He could be happily married now with kids..
Or maybe he roped years ago.

How will we ever know?

this is so sad bro