Suicidemaxxing s the only non cope

S

StopRottingNOW

Banned
You idiots think that one day you're gonna ascend and you'll be happy and meet some gir and marry and live happily ever after.

This is cope. A someone who ascended to Chadlite, I experience heartbreak, get cucked by guys I mog, breakups.

Shit is no better than playing videogames all day or scrolling through this shithole.

The real thing that matters for happiness is your ability to cope. If you're here, you don't have that ability. You're genetically too analytic or pessimistic to cope.

Plenty of ugly incels are perfectly content marrying landwhales and focusing on coding and shitty videogames.

If you're here, you can't cope with not having what you want, but the reality is that you're never truly going to get what you want. Even if you're gigachad, you'll develope oneitis one day and eventually you'll experience brutal heartbreak.

The only answer is rope. We can't cope now, and that won't change when you're Chad either. Chad still has pain and problems.

Don't believe me? Look at kurt kobin, Calum von Moger. I wish I had the strength rope

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Pumanator, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 3 others
2995884 2994459 dnr

My love there is no advantage in taking people's hope. If you see everyone as cattle being sent to be slaughtered and you see its inevitable why would you tell the cattle they are being killed. Just let them have their moment in peace rather then letting them panic. If life is as cruel and grim as you say its better to keep coping and enjoying the short time you have then to rope. We only have a few years on this world, why would we wanna cut it even shorter.

if you were chadlite you wouldnt be posting this

keep larping cuck

• +1
Reactions: mogxa, Deleted member 17429, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
You idiots think that one day you're gonna ascend and you'll be happy and meet some gir and marry and live happily ever after.

This is cope. A someone who ascended to Chadlite, I experience heartbreak, get cucked by guys I mog, breakups.

Shit is no better than playing videogames all day or scrolling through this shithole.

The real thing that matters for happiness is your ability to cope. If you're here, you don't have that ability. You're genetically too analytic or pessimistic to cope.

Plenty of ugly incels are perfectly content marrying landwhales and focusing on coding and shitty videogames.

If you're here, you can't cope with not having what you want, but the reality is that you're never truly going to get what you want. Even if you're gigachad, you'll develope oneitis one day and eventually you'll experience brutal heartbreak.

The only answer is rope. We can't cope now, and that won't change when you're Chad either. Chad still has pain and problems.

Don't believe me? Look at kurt kobin, Calum von Moger. I wish I had the strength rope
Roping is for weak faggots. If you really want to suicidemaxx i suggest going ER and dieing/killing yourself in the process.

Also, show face pic. No chadlite would ever be on an incel forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustPilled and mogxa
true, every day is a pain while I know I'm missing out my life and will never be able to have a decent life. My only cope is finding a remote job in IT support and geomaxxing ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I am afraid of what will come after death. It might be even worse than this shit life on this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
I am afraid of what will come after death. It might be even worse than this shit life on this gay earth
what's can be worse than living an incel life?

High iq. You cope or you rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 17244
what's can be worse than living an incel life?

nigga your ancestors went through the bloodiest of battles in human history, yet you cry because tinder stacies wont immidiately jump on your shlong smh. I thought russians were tough tbh

Incels think getting sex or being rich will solve all their problems and finally they will be happy. But the truth is all that bullshit will never fulfill you. Only true connection with another human being or the world will save you. Even then death and decay will take everything from you.

I could talk about the most profound concepts that determine our reality, but you stupid fucks are so caught in rotting here that it would fly over your heads.

• Love it
Reactions: StopRottingNOW
Incels think getting sex or being rich will solve all their problems and finally they will be happy. But the truth is all that bullshit will never fulfill you. Only true connection with another human being or the world will save you. Even then death and decay will take everything from you.

I could talk about the most profound concepts that determine our reality, but you stupid fucks are so caught in rotting here that it would fly over your heads.
Even when you make a true human connection, it'll eventually fare and you'll be back to wanting again. It's over for everyone in reality

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 17448
Even when you make a true human connection, it'll eventually fare and you'll be back to wanting again. It's over for everyone in reality
Death or breakup will take it from you. Everything in this world fades. Might as well enjoy life while we can. We came alone to this world and we will die alone.

This shit is old as the world. Ancient kings from the East had everything: power, luxury, women... yet they felt at the end the same emptiness. We are just animals trying to make some sense of our reality. Eastern philosophy try to answer these problems.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND