[SUIFUEL] Frame is indeed uncopeable

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor

fuck why did i stop swimming, i wish i knew about shoulders and attractviness, my shoulders are above average ONLY because i used to swim. but if i kept swimming and taking it seriously id have mogger frame by now

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
That’s bullshit you dum dum. It’s just genetics.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, mogstar, studiocel and 1 other person
View attachment 937755
fuck why did i stop swimming, i wish i knew about shoulders and attractviness, my shoulders are above average ONLY because i used to swim. but if i kept swimming and taking it seriously id have mogger frame by now
Change of angles. No pump/pump. Better lighting. 3000 pictures and chose the best one. Made himself extra shitty in the before and extra good in the after. 5 months is nothing in bodybuilding. Give yourself 5 years.

Honestly environment can't change frame to such a great extent. You probably would've had an above average frame either way.

I know guys in school who are 6' 5" and have top tier frames and they haven't picked up weights in their lives OR swam. It's just genetics at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, studiocel, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
Just do lateral raises low iqcel

Honestly environment can't change frame to such a great extent. You probably would've had an above average frame either way.

I know guys in school who are 6' 5" and have top tier frames and they haven't picked up weights in their lives OR swam. It's just genetics at this point.
i think swimming early is actually really considerable tbh, one of my cousins was also a swimmer and have insane shoulder widht ( as a woman btw ) but the other two dont have as much even tho they are siblings

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 9699
9D08E33F C3A9 405E B5CE C1EA36F3C23E

hemsworth has a bad frame but who cares
just build muscle

nah above average frame, really wide shoulders, thin waist and good aesthetic
He has narrow clavicles for his height
But yes insane aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
View attachment 937855
hemsworth has a bad frame but who cares
just build muscle
How tf is that a bad frame?
The only thing he doesnt seem to have is way too long clavicles which still doesnt make his shoulders look small but make the ribcage look wider
Insane frame imo

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
stop thinking swimming would've developped your frame

View attachment 937755
cope kid. it's all genes + nutrition