Summary of my posts WHITE PILL, only way to save your cursed blackpilled soul (STONE)

D

Deleted member 16582

Bronze

Allah, Quran, Islam, Being Muslim

Allah wants men to be men and women to be women, he also sent down prophets and revelations guiding us, the final being the Quran, the Quran is pure and teaches only that which Allah wants to teach us, it teaches people not to go against nature, it acknowledges realities of human desire, sex, war, conflict etc (modern cucks will cry for islam being violent because it mentions ways to discipline a woman or mentions war or slavery, jfl this is a reality of life) and gives us guidelines into these matters as an aid because otherwise Satan managed to get himself into every corner of this world, so without a guideline like the Quran in which to look for answers, without a pillar to hold onto we will surely fall into sin and wrongdoing around every corner even if we dont know it. Unlike mainstream cucktianity which teaches things like turn the other cheek and what not.

--
Having an animal is truly a beautiful thing

Any animal, doesn't matter which. They are utterly pure and unaffected by the modern world or any of man's perversions, it is an animal the same way it was as on the day that all was created. Straight from the Creator, a beautiful thing to see in your day to day life in this world that has gone so far from nature, and ultimately from the Creator. I like to just stare at my cat and seeing her purity and closeness to the Almighty gives peace to my heart. An animal can't be a disbeliever, an animal can't turn away from Allah, they are all in constant worship and faith in Allah, just like the rocks and pebbles on the earth. The amount of wisdom and worship that animals emanate when you are able to be close to them and observe them is beatiful. MashAllah

There is no creature moving on the earth, nor a bird flying on its two wings, but they all are communities like you. We have not missed anything in the Book. Then, to their Lord they shall be gathered together. 6:38

“Do you not see that to Allah prostrates whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth and the sun, the moon, the stars, the mountains, the trees, the moving creatures and many of the people? But upon many the punishment has been justified. And he whom Allah humiliates - for him there is no bestower of honor. Indeed, Allah does what He wills.” - (The Holy Qur’an 22:18)

The seven heavens, the earth, and all those in them glorify Him. There is not a single thing that does not glorify His praises—but you ˹simply˺ cannot comprehend their glorification. He is indeed Most Forbearing, All-Forgiving. 17:44

Do you not see that Allah is glorified by all those in the heavens and the earth, even the birds as they soar? Each ˹instinctively˺ knows their manner of prayer and glorification. And Allah has ˹perfect˺ knowledge of all they do. 24:41

"It was He who created all that is on the earth for you, then turned to the sky and made the seven heavens; it is He who has knowledge of all things. " (Qur'an 2:29) - One day you will understand that this life is a story, a theater, a play created for us by Allah, perhaps you will also come to understand the true nature of our earth and true cosmology, this will further get through the idea of it being like a theater created by God once the ideas of infinite random universe and evolution theory and all that are eliminated. But thats another topic
;)

“Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children – like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.” (Quran 57:20)

--

If you notice you have a resentment towards islam, towards muslims, towards Allah, or if anything related to these things triggers or offends you deeply then you are likely possessed by an evil jinn, evil jinn that are deceived and follow satan cannot stand the light of the Quran, or the names of Allah, it burns them. Its like when a father is lecturing his rebellious teenage child, out of his spite and arrogance he doesnt want to listen, it makes him angry.
You will see like in one of those jinn catching/exorcism videos I posted. Look into ruqya and self treatments if you think you have problems with jinn, evil eye or sorcery/black magic, ultimately the cure lies in the Quran.
Understand that these feelings and thoughts you have against islam are not yours, they are from the parasite in you, even if you think you have logical and rational reasons for your aversion, at the core of it that started it was the jinn so it doesnt matter.
Try listening to this, if you notice strange reactions in your body as oppose to peace, and fascination of the beauty of the recitation then you likely have some affliction.

--

Creation as proof of the Creator

I assume you believe in the nihilistic random occurence mentality, that our earth came to be and we evolved into existence simply by sheer chance with no purpose whatsoever, just random laws clinging and clattering around until we started to form.
The entire cosmology we are taught supports that idea, what if hypothetically for the sake of argument you learned that our earth is flat, there is a dome over it, the stars and planets and everything are just things on the ceiling of this dome, like a theater you could call it pretty much, a structure, not a random occurence or generation like the earth from big bang, just like how when you look at a house and ask yourself who made it (because bricks cannot arrange themselves in such a way) you would look at the flat earth and wonder the same right? Just hypothetically.

Surely you have in many ways witnessed the beauty and intricacy of nature, biology and all that, how do you look at such a thing and not wonder who or what could have possibly created this?

If you think about it, believing such magnificence and beauty as exists upon our earth and in the heavens is simply the result of random occurrences-- that in itself is like a religion or blind faith, I believe a lot of theories in science like evolution, big bang, even geocentricism are created with the purpose of deceiving people from being able to entertain or believe in the idea of a Creator and creation.
Its like a blockade.
Imagine we're a few thousand years back or something and we observed this magnificent intricacy and beauty in nature, (or a hypothetical flat earth with a dome like is described in the various revelations) and people would ask, but who or what could have made such a beauty within such complexity? Surely it must be God.

The revelation of this Book is from Allah—the Almighty, All-Wise.

Indeed, within the heavens and earth are signs for the believers.

And in your own creation, and whatever living beings He dispersed, are signs for people of sure faith.

And in the alternation of Night and Day, and the fact that Allah sends down Sustenance from the sky, and revives therewith the earth after its death, and in the change of the winds,- are Signs for those that are wise.

These are Allah’s revelations which We recite to you ˹O Prophet˺ in truth. So what message will they believe in after ˹denying˺ Allah and His revelations?
45:1-6

Iblis sees this and thinks to himself this is not good, peoples faith would be too strengthend simply by contemplating about the creation
(Although the Quran largely speaks of matters relating to humanity, human nature, human society and rules and such things, if the Quran is the word of God, of the creator of Nature, of the creation of the beginning of time on this earth then surely there must be some deeper wisdom or truth in it, truth that can be found and validated in nature, although we might think of the quran as a "book" perhaps a "manmade" thing compared to looking at a tree or a bird, in reality they are more interconnected than we may think at first glance, one simply needs to contemplate with wisdom and he will see)

Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the day and night there are signs for people of reason/wisdom.
˹They are˺ those who remember Allah while standing, sitting, and lying on their sides, and reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth ˹and pray˺, “Our Lord! You have not created ˹all of˺ this without purpose. Glory be to You! Protect us from the torment of the Fire. 3:190-191

From a hadith: I too, ponder over the wonders of the heavens and the earth”. The Holy Prophet (saww) told him, “One hour of your contemplation is better than the worship of one year”. in the context of the verse 190 above.

So Iblis sees the simple contemplation and observance of the creation of the Creator and the effect it can have on peoples faiths, then he understood if he wants to deceive more people he needs to make an alternative faith, an alternative belief that can explain everything perfectly but without including the Creator, welcome to evolution theory, big bang theory, and geocentric cosmology.

The problem with this stuff however, although evolution etc may appear logical and scientific, at the very base of it it will always involve some level of faith and blind belief, you have to bindly believe that all this complex beauty and magnificence that is in front of us is the result of random collisions and chemical reactions, to me this belief is more far fetched than believing a Creator, a God beyond my understanding created it, but he gave us plenty of revelation and wisdom so I know for sure that that is the case now.

I'll give an example, imagine a beautiful house, a beautiful wonder of architecture with the most marvelous decorations and proportions and everything, you would never believe that this house arranged itself simply through natural laws, if someone came up and told you that you'd call him crazy, obviously it was put together by somebody.
Now remind yourself of the complexity of nature and biology and existence as a whole and how it is infinitely more complex than the house. The only reason however that you cant fathom a house being random but you can fathom life and everything being random is because satan didnt put a whole field of theories into society that explains the random arrangement of houses. If he actually did and if people were fed that belief since birth and society was constructed around maintaining those beliefs (like making the construction of houses a top secret project that nobody sees lmao) then I promise you the majority would fall for it, except for the few that think wisely and are critical, they would see through the nonsense.

response by user:
but things like evolution are real. We already experience it.

Would it be far fetched if I told you that sometimes human can mutate, and those mutations end up giving us new traits. For example let's say someone mutated and was born with a new eye colour like purple eyes.

If I was then to tell you, that purple eyed person had a child, and their child had purple eyes, this is believable. If then it went further and suddenly women started finding purple eyed men attractive, so purple eyed men were able to have more kids, such that eventually purple eyes became more common in the population, would you say this sounds unbelievable?

If you believe it doesn't, then that means you think evolution isn't unbelievable. That is how evolution works, it doesn't go up in large jumps but very small and gradual ones.

The things you said about random chemical reactions happening and causing evolution is something I've been thinking of lately. When I said I believed in this weird higher power, this is what I meant. Who is providing the energy for these reactions? Who is causing these atoms to move around, who is the master of these? To me this makes no sense, and hence why I've said I'm open to the idea of a creator.

But sure I believe in a creator, but why allah specifically? Why can't krishna be behind this? Or Ganesh? Why Allah, why islam?
reply:
You the only things that happen are those that Allah allowed to happen, so satan creating all that stuff to deceive people included, evolution theory included, all these arguments and counter arguments for evolution included, these discussions always seem so on edge, as if there is such a thin line between that people dance around while arguing without really getting anywhere. I think Allah made for all this to be because it is a text, if there is one thing I learned its that sometimes discussions and arguments are futile, that ultimately a person will choose their belief, that the person who seeks for something will ALWAYS find it, so if a person looks for an argument to support his belief, he will always find it, and Allah will always allow for it to be there. Because that is the test, if I said a few things and they instantly clicked in you and it was a spiritual experience and you had infinite faith in Allah then it wouldnt be much of a test would it. This is our life in a nutshell, in islam we believe the purpose of our existence is to worship Allah, one could interpret this many ways but if you ask me there is no greater worship than having faith in Allah no matter what, in having faith in Allah and the path and story that Allah intended for you to live out. So despite all these tests of faith, these doubts and everything that will happen in your life and will continue to happen (I get them too often), despite that to keep your faith strong and to keep doing what you believe is right and good in the name of Allah that is the ultimate worship.
Anyway just a thought that occured to me, now to respond to your post.

The example you gave in regards to evolution is a good example, I wont answer it directly but ultimately it always involves speculation, theorizing and then extrapolating, there is no definite conclusive proof of us having evolved from cells, fish, primates etc. Also for example how there are no in between species of evolution existing if you get what I mean.
Anyway there is micro evolution, I agree to that, simply a natural mechanism in lifeforms, we have many mechanisms built into us, a way to adapt to our environment, but this is extrapolated to macro evolution, that I dont believe has any evidence or proof.
Not a discussion to get caught up in however, we could go on about it endlessly.

Why Allah, good question haha, because Allah is only one, because he is the creator, because he is the Almighty, what does Allah mean, I think what a lot of people do is they see Allah, this "name"" Allah" and then ascribe some subconscious ideas to it, of an individual, of a person or living being of some kind, something that can be seen.
This will result in people asking questions like why allah, why not jesus or yahweh or buddha or whatever.
The problem here lies in the question, I put buddha in there on purpose because thats the kinda question people would ask, buddha is a person, Allah is the almighty creator the one, its not a competition of gods or whatever, there is simply only one God, call it whatever you like, where im from in chechnya we have a completely different name for the Almighty god, being Daal/Dala but it alludes to the same One.
"Why islam?" is a good question however what makes islam the way to practice faith in our One god that created the heavens and the earth, as oppose to christianity or judaism.
That is a big question to answer, but for me personally a big part of it was witnessing how the Quran has the power to burn evil, quite literally seeing the recitation of the Quran, or the Quran in any form has the power to burn evil jinn, jinn that are following Iblis or have turned against Allah out of spite and evil, and the light of the Quran has the power somehow to burn this evil.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, YouLiveForYourself, aBetterMii and 1 other person
jCfUG7M.png

:p

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ropemax
Jazakallah brother

my nigga wrote a whole 5 part treatise only for no one to read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, FailedNormieManlet, Untrinsic and 2 others
Mashallah brother.

Allah shall reward you with extra virgins for your looksmax jihad.(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Squirtle
Agree with all except PSL
However alllah never intented women to select which mmen to have sex with so that's a invalid point

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
didnt read

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
how does this shit have 1k views 8 replies:dafuckfeels: