Summer is brutal

Deleted member 5799

Deleted member 5799

Balls of steel
I leave near the beach and nearby hotels start to be full of tourists. Just saw a girl with a cleavage i wont forget in a week.

All these half naked girls walking around, out of your reach... for now!

The quest must continue - KEEP ON LOOKSMAXING BOYS, WE WILL MAKE IT :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

except curries and asians its over for you sorry

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, poopmaster22, BoneDensity and 12 others
I leave near the beach and nearby hotels start to by full of tourists. Just saw a girl with a cleavage i wont forget in a week.

The quest must continue - KEEP ON LOOKSMAXING BOYS, WE WILL MAKE IT :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

except for the curries and asians
Are those girls even notice you? If they look at you, just smile and if she smiles back, then approach.

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, qaum, fjor2096 and 8 others
Are those girls even notice you? If they look at you, just smile and if she smiles back, then approach.

Just some small staring, i was on my car at a crossing for a second and she was coming my way, jesus each boob the size of her head.

Im a fucking autist i guess because i only get dates on tinder not irl

• Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and thereallegend
every girl is half naked in my high school dude ffs

As a sperg the seasons smell differently i can taste the ground outside my window the stacy's walking passed dressed like sweaty slags i want to sniff them but i never do. This is what they see

Attachments

• binocularguy.jpg
    binocularguy.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, reputation, fjor2096 and 2 others
I hate warm weather season due to my grotesque skin being exposed to the light

I hate warm weather season due to my grotesque skin being exposed to the light
the sun is good for drying out the pores though

Semana Santa = Over

Last edited:
Gooks sound so funny. They would sound even better when I ram them and slit their throat to black metal right when I orgasm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I've actually been thinking about what to do in summer now I don't wanna just sit in my room anymore.what are things you can do to socialize if you have literally 0 friends

I've actually been thinking about what to do in summer now I don't wanna just sit in my room anymore.what are things you can do to socialize if you have literally 0 friends
How to make friends:

1 - Go to the gym
2 - Get buff
3 - When people start to ask you for advice, help them and become their friend that they respect

How to get laid:

1 - Go to the gym
2 - Get buff
3 - Go to bars and clubs and talk to women who approach you, and use dating apps
4 - Repeat step 3

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Kami
if you have literally 0 friends
Then you're literally fucked

no bimax for your non existent social circle

Only true friends in life are those you make before the age of 15 :blackpill:

• So Sad
Reactions: Kami
in 2 years I will be 6'3 210lbs tren fiend

How to make friends:

1 - Go to the gym
2 - Get buff
3 - When people start to ask you for advice, help them and become their friend that they respect

How to get laid:

1 - Go to the gym
2 - Get buff
3 - Go to bars and clubs and talk to women who approach you, and use dating apps
4 - Repeat step 3
what if I'm not buff yet or people don't approach me

Reduce your bloat

I leave near the beach and nearby hotels start to be full of tourists. Just saw a girl with a cleavage i wont forget in a week.

except curries and asians its over for you sorry
I love the “for now” this is a marathon not a sprint.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5799
what if I'm not buff yet or people don't approach me
Focus on the grind, train hard, get stronger over time through progressive overload by training hard, eating enough and sleeping enough.

In 1 year of consistent serious training, you can acquire an above average physique that will make guys notice you, and if you do it in that timeframe, they will be very impressed, and women will start approaching you in bars and clubs and you will have some success on online dating if you show off your physique.

And in 2 more years, you can look even more big, and even after that, you can still make gains but the biggest difference can be seen after 1 year. By the way, you can make 70-80% of your lower body gains in that 1 year, if you do things right. So if you are short, after that 1 year, you will never have to worry about lower body ever again unless you want tree trunk legs and the biggest butt possible.

You can learn how to gymmax as a natural lifter by looking at my post here, I use the same methods for my training and it works:

As a sperg the seasons smell differently i can taste the ground outside my window the stacy's walking passed dressed like sweaty slags i want to sniff them but i never do. This is what they see
deranged mf :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096