Summer is coming up. How are you gonna spend your time looksmaxing?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
I've been thinking about this all school year. Jfl, I'm gonna spend my entire life in my swimming pool to expand my ribcage.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, UltraExtremeIntense, Arkantos and 1 other person
gym
gonna grow out my hair to try out

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Soulsmaxx
drink water, work out, dye brows

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Running, gymcelling and seeing if some doctor can prescribe me finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Absi, Saturn, FatmanO and 8 others
Gonna continue gymaxxing and skinmaxxing. One of my friends back home already said hes down to go to the gym everyday so that'll be pretty dank.

Got a great paid intership to moneymaxx.

Also continuing to learn to play guitar and just started learning how to skateboard to NT maxx (probably the biggest reason no gf tbh).

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Gonna continue gymaxxing and skinmaxxing. One of my friends back home already said hes down to go to the gym everyday so that'll be pretty dank.

Got a great paid intership to moneymaxx.

Also continuing to learn to play guitar and just started learning how to skateboard to NT maxx (probably the biggest reason no gf tbh).
tips for learning guitar. youtube tutorials dont seem to help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Arkantos
I'm going to start swimming again.
My hair will be longer by then so I'll get another haircut. It looks pretty bad right now
I'll continue NTmaxxing of course, I'll try and spend more time with other people than rotting in my room like I did last year.
Pretty much everything else I'm already doing or will start soon before summer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
I'm going to start swimming again.
My hair will be longer by then so I'll get another haircut. It looks pretty bad right now
I'll continue NTmaxxing of course, I'll try and spend more time with other people than rotting in my room like I did last year.
Pretty much everything else I'm already doing or will start soon before summer.
How beneficial was swimming for you?

tips for learning guitar. youtube tutorials dont seem to help

Yea, cause YT tutorials are worthless imo. Most people on YT are good at playing but shit at teaching

Not going to claim to be a god, normies think I'm pretty good and I've only been playing for like a year and a half and I'm completely self taught.

My best advice (aka what I did) is find a song you really like, even if it seems completely impossible to play and just keep playing it slowly over and over and over until you're playing it without looking purely on muscle memory.

You aren't going to get better nor want to pick up the guitar everyday if you aren't playing something you really like tbh. Time is key, if people were able to learn it quickly it wouldnt be impressive anyways.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Arkantos
VITAMIN D MAXXING. I ALWAYS SLEEP BETTER DURING SUMMER CAUSE I GET VITAMIN D. JEW SHEKEL SUPPLEMENTS DONT DO SHIT

I've been thinking about this all school year. Jfl, I'm gonna spend my entire life in my swimming pool to expand my ribcage.
IM DESPERATE FOR A JOB IM BROKE AS FUCK AND MY PARENTS DONT WANT ME TO WORK I NEED MK677 RIGHT THE FUCK NOW SOMEONE PAYPAL ME 400 CAD

How beneficial was swimming for you?
Tbh I only did swimming lessons which was a few months ago. I can't say anything for frame or height gains but I had much better endurance during running. I'm going to try and join an actual swim team or something of that nature during summer.

IM DESPERATE FOR A JOB IM BROKE AS FUCK AND MY PARENTS DONT WANT ME TO WORK I NEED MK677 RIGHT THE FUCK NOW SOMEONE PAYPAL ME 400 CAD
I had about 1000 CAD saved up from delivering newspapers over the course of a year. It's decent pay considering that you're not really doing much and I doubt your parents will restrict you from doing it.

If they dont want you to work surely theyd give you fucking money

gym
gonna grow out my hair to try out
I'm going through some wierd ass hair transformation shit rn. I'm trying to look as hioster as possible before my transformation lol

Get jaw surg, visit derm, grow out hair, bulk

Sleepmaxx, tanmaxx, more skinmaxxing, gymmaxxing, grow out hairceling, straight hairmaxxing, working on personality, working on game, watching movies with female protagonists

What you need MK for

mewing, chewing and gymcelling; the golden trinity of looksmaxxing.

If they dont want you to work surely theyd give you fucking money
I get 20$ each fucking year on my bday. I sold my gaming pc and bought a bench and a bunch of supplements that ran out ages ago.

What you need MK for
Growth while I still can. I dont want to be stuck at the fucking 5'11 meme

hairmaxx, skinmaxxx, leanmaxxx, sleepmaxx, and acquire some drip

I get 20$ each fucking year on my bday. I sold my gaming pc and bought a bench and a bunch of supplements that ran out ages ago.

Growth while I still can. I dont want to be stuck at the fucking 5'11 meme
Your parents are cucking you more than any Chad ever could. Fix this NOW.

If you aren’t moneymaxxing you aren’t really properly looksmaxxing... well you could be but you are holding yourself back severely.

Most of what will noticeably and drastically change your physical appearance requires money.

Yeah I know wageslaving sucks but it works.

If you aren’t/don’t want to wageslaving, attempt e-whoring or do something else.

Think about it the only free looksmax’s are mewing, proper posture, tanning(if u live in the right location), losing weight, lowering inhib(kinda), basic physical training (running body weights lol u need money for a gym pass) and I’m pretty sure that’s it (did I miss something?). The rest cost money big or small, there’s also the fact that the ones that give big results are the ones that cost the most and the ones that give the least results cost the least (applicable to most cases).

Srsly consider a method to make some money.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, psycophsez, Arkantos and 3 others
If you aren’t moneymaxxing you aren’t really properly looksmaxxing... well you could be but you are holding yourself back severely.

Most of what will noticeably and drastically change your physical appearance requires money.

If you aren’t/don’t want to wageslaving, attempt e-whoring or do something else.

Think about it the only free looksmax’s are mewing, proper posture, tanning(if u live in the right location), losing weight, lowering inhib(kinda), basic physical training (running body weights lol u need money for a gym pass) and I’m pretty sure that’s it (did I miss something?). The rest cost money big or small, there’s also the fact that the ones that give big results are the ones that cost the most and the ones that give the least results cost the least (applicable to most cases).

For anyone reading this and wondering where to start, Nate O'Brien on YouTube and r/personalfinance are good resources for making a side income. Your first priority should be to look for a job in your area of course.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and AspiringChad
Your parents are cucking you more than any Chad ever could. Fix this NOW.
Oh boy. They got me fat and thought I was gay like 2 years ago since I was always shy and low T.
Now that im putting a ton of effort and look good theyre scared of me taking supplements because itll throw off my natural hormonal balance.

FUCK SOMEONE BUY ME MK677 RIGHT NOW

Im gonna ldar alone like Ive been doing since the beginning of time

Invading people and taking their humanity.

• +1
Reactions: Absi and Soulsmaxx
Gym and probably reaping the benefits of gymmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Gymmaxxing when i have time after uni term ends, maybe minoxidil, castor oil eyebrows +lashes, potentially fillers on cheeks or nose if i can find them cheap enough from a reputable practitioner. Gonna see a dermatoligist because fuck it why not. Getting hormones tested too

Gymmaxing, pubertymaxing and skinmaxing

Gym, swimming, skincare, haircare, hair transplant / hairline refinement

Summer is coming frens

wlr05s01dzo21.jpg

Reminder that this isn't you

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and Loko88
Workout, diet, look for colored contacts, drink water, status-max

Mewing, Chewing Falim Gum, Swimming, Beardmaxing,Skinmaxing, and maybe gymmaxing.

I'll go to Japan for a month, hope to get some sloots there as every single day past the age of 18 as a virgin is mentally damaging me.

Do you do e-whoring? My methods are running dry lol.
I think e-whoring in 2019 is too saturated. At least the common methods.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Gym,cutting,getting my eyebrows plucked.

Roid cycle. Tanmaxx. Bleaching teeth, Fixing gumline. Researching clinics who offer high quality facial sculpturing docs for men.

Roid cycle. Tanmaxx. Bleaching teeth, Fixing gumline. Researching clinics who offer high quality facial sculpturing docs for men.
Which roids are you gonna take?