Summer is for forward grown lower third and body moggers.

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
I was out last weekend and almost everyone was in a sunglasses and a hat/cap. I could tell that a lot of normies/incels were frauding eye area and hairline with their sunglasses and hats, but you could easily identify the slayers with their mogger forward grown lower third and body/frame.

When I was bluepilled I used to think women could not tell the difference between a slayer and a normie/incel when everyone is in a hat and sunglasses JFL.

Lower third is everything during summer months - imagine stepping out and looking like this:

Screen Shot 2022 05 16 at 25356 PM

Screenshot 2022 05 16 at 24818 PM

Compared to this:

Portrait of young man wearing sunglasses and cap against house WPW286

Screen Shot 2022 05 16 at 30335 PM

Don't think that you're escaping your inceldom or ascending with a hat and sunglasses

Don't think that you're escaping your inceldom or ascending with a hat and sunglasses - it's over

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @averagejoe

Attachments

• young-beard-man-posing-in-the-street-fashion-style-vintage-glasses-sunglasses-young-beard-man...webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, StrangerDanger, oldcelloser and 17 others
I was out last weekend and almost everyone was in a sunglasses and a hat/cap. I could tell that a lot of normies/incels were frauding eye area and hairline with their sunglasses and hats, but you could easily identify the slayers with their mogger forward grown lower third and body/frame.

When I was bluepilled I used to think women could not tell the difference between a slayer and a normie/incel when everyone is in a hat and sunglasses JFL.

Lower third is everything during summer months - imagine stepping out and looking like this:

View attachment 1683086
View attachment 1683089

Compared to this:

View attachment 1683092View attachment 1683093

it's over

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior
Life fuel for me ngl jfl

This is why I love summer you can cover your eye area jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 9670, Chadeep and 2 others
Agreed, eye area is cope unless you want to be chadlite+ A good lower third is fundamental to being a 7/10 facially, eyebrow maxxing, fringes and contacts usually can mask a bad eye area

Of course the lenses cancel out the issues entirely, boneless guys use sunglasses thinking they look like Maher and end up looking like a swarthy cologne salesman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, oldcelloser, Deleted member 19681 and 5 others
I dont wear sunglasses for a reason tbh

Agreed, eye area is cope unless you want to be chadlite+ A good lower third is fundamental to being a 7/10 facially, eyebrow maxxing, fringes and contacts usually can mask a bad eye area

Of course the lenses cancel out the issues entirely, boneless guys use sunglasses thinking they look like Maher and end up looking like a swarthy cologne salesman.
whats a good lower third, and also how many cm wide if your 178 cm tall

Tbh dude look in the mirror and you’ll be able to tell, if your asking…. Plus measurements aren’t always accurate as it’s about harmony tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, vaninskybird, Chadeep and 2 others
In Indian's voice: Wadder

Brutal but true

:feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
having_a_younger_companion_boosts_the_ego_of_male_20171210121636.jpg
older2.jpg
Armani+strolls+Saint+Tropez+w8WHtX45k0vx.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 9670, rand anon and 4 others
This is a good lower third

Whether clean shaven, light stubble or heavy stubble

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
It's not about forward growrth, it's about overall robustness of the lower third. Mogger lower third is tall, good chin projection, flared gonions and not recessed.

A short-chinned incel with Barrett-tier forward growth will look subhuman with sunglasses on.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 18840, oldcelloser and 4 others
I look forward to being lean for Summer 2022 :Comfy:

First summer covid free since '19

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, BoneDensity, fogdart and 1 other person
I look forward to being lean for Summer 2022 :Comfy:

First summer covid free since '19
im glad u changed ur avi back, one of the best on the forum

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
i wear sunglasses and caps all the time now - why are you ruining my copes :soy:
im balding and have long hair, frauding hair and the subhumanity very hard by now :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and tyronelite
In Indian's voice: Wadder
wrong take on the age pill in yr sig: Chico is/was :bluepill: as evidenced by his marriage- lol at that
he got lucky in the genes department and i dont think he is aware of the :blackpill:- he jsut softmaxxed maintained low body fat and was very lucky ofc- that is easy at 18
now when you're older you are forced to maintain/looksmaxx HARD: he doesnt seem to have + gained bf, lost muscle, didnt take fin, maybe skin care etc...
also how is it that anti aging is bad? that bbc presenter is a retard...its literally just math, and we are simply not that advanced yet....thats it
it will be commonplace by the end of the century , you'll see

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 9670
also how is it that anti aging is bad? that bbc presenter is a retard...its literally just math, and we are simply not that advanced yet....thats it
it will be commonplace by the end of the century , you'll see

Fuck the Reaper of Age​

@MarkCorrigan think b4 you react
The whole point of my sig is to showcase the importance of anti aging, the agepill is the worst of all.
Chico aged looks like chit, next.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser