Summer is the worst fucking season if you're not chad

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I just wanna have dark, cloudy, windy and snoy days again. Summer is only for chad to go to the beach and slay and everything. Summer is the season of breeding and of being outside and everything. Meanwhile I'm just rotting inside

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, rockndogs, Alexanderr and 1 other person
get nightshift job

I hate summer too, intense lightnings exposes my subhuman bloat and facial belmishes

I love summer tbh and im sub 6psl male

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
I just wanna have dark, cloudy, windy and snoy days again. Summer is only for chad to go to the beach and slay and everything. Summer is the season of breeding and of being outside and everything. Meanwhile I'm just rotting inside
Legit, when I go to the beach all I see is Chad’s laying on the beach with their Stacie’s. Suicidefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Every day I see average men spendig time with average foids and this is in country where most men are incel.

True. It's painful spending time outside in the summer cuz you're constantly reminded of all the prime young women you'll never have

• +1
True. It's painful spending time outside in the summer cuz you're constantly reminded of all the prime young women you'll never have
Exactly this. Experienced that at the pool yesterday. Makes me feel so shitty

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
Exactly this. Experienced that at the pool yesterday. Makes me feel so shitty
I experience this literally every time I leave the house. I used to love summer so much but now I can barely stand it. Can't wait for winter tbh

• +1
no man, you get to relax in isolation from human contact for 3 months, really cortisol reducing