Summer shoes for height fraud?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Are there any GOOD LOOKING summer shoes that have a thick sole and are high enough to put some height increasing insoles in?
Airmax are ugly as fuck.

JFL at this. It looks so obvious that it's a shoe for heightfrauders.
Are there better options?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SeiGun, Lorsss and Deleted member 1332
Are there any GOOD LOOKING summer shoes that have a thick sole and are high enough to put some height increasing insoles in?
Airmax are ugly as fuck.
View attachment 47625
Flip flops

chamaripa or death

insole in regular shoe, dont go overboard so its noticeable

Get some Nike Airmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, androidcel, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 2 others
Airmax are beautiful

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Airmax are beautiful
Send links to good looking ones that don't look too tryhard and that are high enough to put insoles in

timbs, dr martens, airmax stuff like that, timbs and dr martens can been worn in summer and winter, both street wear fashion

Send links to good looking ones that don't look too tryhard and that are high enough to put insoles in
What do you mean tryhard, everyone in my country wears them

I wear Triple White

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Air force one, vans
Air max 97

they don't look tryhard to normies dude just don't worry and get white ones or smth so they look good on everything

• +1
Nike roshes

• +1
Just use sock insoles tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483, Rimcel and Deleted member 39
High heels, honestly you'll look like such a chad, all foids will come running after you

Doesn't matter how they look unless very ugly.

If you want a nike shoe don't get airmax 1 or 90 they look like shit imo and way too many people are wearing them. get nike tn (best looking imo but get the regular ones not the vapormax edition) or nike m2k
air max invigor are pretty good looking too but only in black and grey

• +1
Nike Presto Fly

Will add at least 1 inch

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top and Deleted member 39
Airmax are ugly as fuck.
View attachment 47625

What is your height? Didn't you say you were 5'11" in another thread?

• +1
frauds me into the next dimension

• +1
Airmax are ugly as fuck.
View attachment 47625

Normies wont even think twice about 'heightfrauding'. It wont even cross their mind, let alone be obvious.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 39
Normies wont even think twice about 'heightfrauding'. It wont even cross their mind, let alone be obvious.

Heightmog is a meme that doesn't affect normies

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 39
lol, he does not have BDD. You can't mog anyone at 5'11'', it is shit height in 2019. Why would woman pick a 5'11'' guy when she can pick a 6+ footer at any time?
This. It's actually below average height in some cities here. Especially in clubs 5'11 is definitely below average, but I don't go there anyways.

lol, he does not have BDD. You can't mog anyone at 5'11'', it is shit height in 2019. Why would woman pick a 5'11'' guy when she can pick a 6+ footer at any time?
Depends what his frame is like, I would rather be 5'11 with good broad shoulders than a 6'4 lankcel any day of the week.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Depends what his frame is like, I would rather be 5'11 with good broad shoulders than a 6'4 lankcel any day of the week.
I'd rather be a 6'4 lankcel

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
This. It's actually below average height in some cities here. Especially in clubs 5'11 is definitely below average, but I don't go there anyways.
Blackpill dispensed, my 2 inch lifts are no longer enough.
Time to buy some height frauding shoes.

Blackpill dispensed, my 2 inch lifts are no longer enough.
Time to buy some height frauding shoes.
2 inch lifts are huge lol. In which kind of shoe do you put them in?

I'd rather be a 6'4 lankcel
Same, I could always abuse HGH and roids to get amazing frame. Bones would adapt to extra muscle and widen.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
a real man wears leather boots and nothing else. if you want height get some cowboy boots. jfl wearing sneakers like little kid or some random cucks dad who buys his jeans from goodwill

• +1
a real man wears leather boots and nothing else. if you want height get some cowboy boots. jfl wearing sneakers like little kid or some random cucks dad who buys his jeans from goodwill
Just be a cowboy theory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back