Sunscreen question

ilyess

ilyess

محرقة اليهود لم تحدث
I've never used sunscreen in my life and with time this will fuck up my skin that i feel its already fucked by sun so im planning to cop some sunscreen and use it daily so is there any procedure i should do to like idk repair what the sun damaged in my skin before hoping on sunscreen or just start using it and it will gets better with time ?

Solution
CaptainCalicoe
Nah you should use sunscreen immediately. As for repairing the already sun damaged skin, using retinoids/retinol increasing the turnover rate of your skin and boosting collagen is an option, as well as chemical exfoliators (AHA/BHAs) but if you do this then you 100% have to be using sunscreen, because as it recovers the old skin, your skin will ironically be even more vulnerable to sun damage.
Basically:
- Yes use sunscreen
- Can use retinol and/or AHAs and BHAs to repair sun damaged skin but this doesnt mean you shouldnt use sunscreen, it means you should definitely be using sunscreen.
Nah you should use sunscreen immediately. As for repairing the already sun damaged skin, using retinoids/retinol increasing the turnover rate of your skin and boosting collagen is an option, as well as chemical exfoliators (AHA/BHAs) but if you do this then you 100% have to be using sunscreen, because as it recovers the old skin, your skin will ironically be even more vulnerable to sun damage.
Basically:
- Yes use sunscreen
- Can use retinol and/or AHAs and BHAs to repair sun damaged skin but this doesnt mean you shouldnt use sunscreen, it means you should definitely be using sunscreen.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., bugeye, Leviathin and 1 other person
Solution
What are those
AHA (Alpha hydroxy acids)
AHAs can help address texture, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and acne. Includes glycolic, lactic, and mandelic acids.

BHA (Beta hydroxy acids)
BHAs are a very common and easily accessible acne treatment. Includes salicylic acid and betaine salicylate.

Pin my answer as solution pls if helpful :D

• Love it
Reactions: ilyess