Thoughts on my anti aging diet and routine

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
As soon as I wake up, 10ml apple cider vinegar and 150 ml water for gut and liver health

First meal:
175 g rice mixed with 1 egg yolk and 20g ghee fresh garlic and 100g airfryed white fish, and 150 ml fresh apple or pomegranate juice and half a teaspoon of ground egg shells for minerals.

Beef gelatin 5g
50g fresh red bell pepper for some beta carotene and vitamin e&c
125g blueberries mushed, strained and mixed with lemon juice and water, I drink this for telomerase and antioxidants and some vitamins

Meal two:
300g airfryed potatoes, 20 g ghee, 100g lamb meat or 50g lamb meat and 50g beef liver on alternating days, and 150ml fresh orange juice.

Beef gelatin 5 g
50g fresh red bell pepper
50g mushrooms and 30g kale

Meal three:
175 g rice mixed with 1 egg yolk and 20g beef tallow fresh garlic and 100 G airfryed ribeye cooked to medium rare, and 150 ml fresh orange juice and half a teaspoon of egg shells.

Beef gelatin
50g fresh red bell pepper

Before sleep: 11g collagen peptides, 1000g glycine, 50 hylaronic acid

I sit out in the sun (covering my face ofc) after that first meal for 10 mins, otherwise I feel fatigued And I also take 4 mg astaxanthin for its dht blocking affects and insane skin benefits but might start alternating it and dutasteride 0.5mg

15 mg zinc in between meals, helps with skin

I take 60 billion probiotics with that second meal

1000mg msm (for bone, joint and ligament health) or 100mg aloe vera gel (for inflammation) on alternating days

200mg trans reservatol or 500mg astragalus extract (for telemore length and longevity) on alternate days with the third meal.

Nothing for stress cause gelatin already does. That

Are these too many supplements, should I change something in my diet.

@BrahminBoss @asdvek @Tuz43 @Clavicular @jewslayer @bradpittshairline
@user123456 @chaddyboi66 @Deusmaximus @ogu @NorwoodAscender @LVZZO @baku9 @Icon @imafaouserexg @i_love_roosters @Orc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, jewslayer, Tuz43 and 5 others
nice OP btw

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Alright bro thanks you’re the expert when it comes to this stuff
not really he was clowned and humiliated by patholgical liar @DrTony a few months ago, in general diet dont do much it feels like

• +1
not really he was clowned and humiliated by patholgical liar @DrTony a few months ago, in general diet dont do much it feels like
no i wasnt . hes a retard lol . im way higher IQ

no i wasnt . hes a retard lol . im way higher IQ
phd guy (probably true despite being a rude narcy insecure lying prick) vs guy that has vids online of him bashing his face with a hammer...

hmmmmm....:unsure:

in general diet still dont matter you still gonna look like shit growing but may live longer with less health issues, and who gives a fuck about that

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ
caloric restriction

they fast maybe 22 hours . they have higher metabolic rate by like 10x tho
absolutely caging rn

didn’t realize u were talking abt mice

• Hmm...
in general diet still dont matter you still gonna look like shit growing but may live longer with less health issues, and who gives a fuck about that
i do

its not just diet its everything . like nofap

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
Should I drink more fruit juice? O dont get stressed cause my diet is high in glycine
yeah thats one option, but for me fruit juice makes me tired unless i squeeze it myself. try different things and see what you respond best to

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and arabcelxxx
"muh anti aging" just live life and get a phenol peel in 30 years nigger

• +1
Why does no fap matter so much?
read Josh Mitteldorf's book on the evolution of ageing if u care so much

to put shortly , ageing is programmed to balance reproductive output , for group selection , & for increaseing adaptation speed .

mateing animals shortens lifespan

• +1
"muh anti aging" just live life and get a phenol peel in 30 years nigger
Ill do both, drink and do drugs every now and then while trying to minimize damage the other days your not getting hammered.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
read Josh Mitteldorf's book on the evolution of ageing if u care so much

to put shortly , ageing is programmed to balance reproductive output , for group selection , & for increaseing adaptation speed .

mateing animals shortens lifespan
Do you have a pdf of the book?
Also thoughts on skincare to look younger?

• +1
  • +1
no . i got book at librayry

heres his blog

generally bad idea , an overall scam just like all those markets to suck the shekels back out of the goyim . maybe in some cases could be good
Do you think tret is bad, anti aging heavy weights like @BrahminBoss use it and it has a track record of being effective and its also very affordable

• +1
yeah thats one option, but for me fruit juice makes me tired unless i squeeze it myself. try different things and see what you respond best to
Apple blueberry and pomegranate make me feel better and also feel delicious, do you have any other fruit juice ideas?

yeah thats one option, but for me fruit juice makes me tired
which ones? ive never had one that didnt energise me except for banana which makes me slightly drowsy

Do you think tret is bad, anti aging heavy weights like @BrahminBoss use it and it has a track record of being effective and its also very affordable
i think its dangerous long term

i see no reason to use it . will it preserve youthful skin ? this is all that matters .

ageing is the entire body u cant stop or slow or reverse it with skincare .

• +1
i think its dangerous long term
What gives you that idea?
i see no reason to use it . will it preserve youthful skin ? this is all that matters .
It should and apparently it increases type 3 and 17 collagen which you cant get that much from diet
ageing is the entire body u cant stop or slow or reverse it with skincare .
yes but your face and neck sskin is the first to give out since its so thin this should save it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
idea : topical melatonin ? any1 know about this for skincare ?

cell turnover rate is increaseed , i recall
Did you know that retinoids speed up cell turnover and our cells can only replace old cells with new ones 50 times
what are you basing this on, you can generate collagen infinitely as long as you're alive, scar tissue is mostly collagen.

if you mean cell replication then yes, but you can just make new cells after those have died.

From a convo with orc
increaseing collagen is a gimmick

tret thins it further

Retinoids actually thickens the skin overall.

They thicken the dermis and epidermis and thin down the stratum corneum. It's just a very small layer that is thinned. Retinoids causes the epidermis to profilerate and retinoids increase the production of glycosaminoglycans (e.g. hyaluronic acid), it causes extra water retention and thus actually thickens the skin.

Other than that retinoids prevent collagen degradation and increase its production, which causes the thicker dermis.

It's actually a good thin the stratum corneum is thinned down, because that's the dead cells and it being thinned down causes it to be glowier and smoother. Retinoids give an anti-aging effect actually, because of the thickening of the lower layers which causes the wrinkles to be less deep.

You are just cherry picking random youtubers and saying yes she uses retinoids and she has wrinkles -> thus retinoids causes wrinkles.

Actually stopping people from ascending

Reply 16 from this thread

• Hmm...
Apple blueberry and pomegranate make me feel better and also feel delicious, do you have any other fruit juice ideas?
grapefruit, its always so tasty for me and makes me feel energetic
which ones? ive never had one that didnt energise me except for banana which makes me slightly drowsy
some random brand orange juice from the store, even the ones with no additives like citric acid or vit c

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
idea : topical melatonin ? any1 know about this for skincare ?

• +1
what are you basing this on, you can generate collagen infinitely as long as you're alive, scar tissue is mostly collagen.

From a convo with orc

Retinoids actually thickens the skin overall.

They thicken the dermis and epidermis and thin down the stratum corneum. It's just a very small layer that is thinned. Retinoids causes the epidermis to profilerate and retinoids increase the production of glycosaminoglycans (e.g. hyaluronic acid), it causes extra water retention and thus actually thickens the skin.

Other than that retinoids prevent collagen degradation and increase its production, which causes the thicker dermis.

It's actually a good thin the stratum corneum is thinned down, because that's the dead cells and it being thinned down causes it to be glowier and smoother. Retinoids give an anti-aging effect actually, because of the thickening of the lower layers which causes the wrinkles to be less deep.

You are just cherry picking random youtubers and saying yes she uses retinoids and she has wrinkles -> thus retinoids causes wrinkles.

Actually stopping people from ascending

Reply 16 from this thread
okay well ill say this to be clear :

if some1 uses tret & it works for them then good 4 them !

if you mean cell replication then yes, but you can just make new cells after those have died.
u must realize skin ages partly due to the cells ageing . cells age partly due to telomere shortening . cell division shortens telomeres due to the end replication problem

• +1
All cope, must do ray peat and get diabetes.

• +1
i thought fasting ages you?
if your starving yourself like a retard for a month yes, but up to 5 days fasting will literally kill old and tired cells and renew them, kickstarts autophagy. Shouldn't be any major disadvantages from the cortisol increase short term as its all outweighed by the autophagy process. OP is already taking loads of supplements to counter cortisol so fasting to stay young should be fine for him.

• +1
Reactions: jewslayer and arabcelxxx
seems ok but anti aging through diet seems clown tier because protein affects mTOR --> cellular aging , obv id rather keep eating protein and get jacked at the detriment of more rapid cellular aging
anti-aging won't work for u since ur gonna have heart problems with 30 after injecting sm shit in ur body jfl

if your starving yourself like a retard for a month yes, but up to 5 days fasting will literally kill old and tired cells and renew them, kickstarts autophagy. Shouldn't be any major disadvantages from the cortisol increase short term as its all outweighed by the autophagy process. OP is already taking loads of supplements to counter cortisol so fasting to stay young should be fine for him.
Should I lower my supplement use?

Should I lower my supplement use?
alr been said before but your probably using too much zinc, i think overall its decent, but it gets to the point where you have diminishing returns. if 1 supplement reduces x by 20% then supplement 2 reduces x by 23%, in reality x is probably not being reduced by 43% as your body will not take in and do all of those effects at once, i dont think your massively overdoing it with supplements tbh.
personally i would stick to a diet which is good which yours seems to be and add in supplements in small amounts, then stick to increasing cell turnover and autophagy, by occasionally fasting, maximizing collagen with infrared rays, derma stamping etc, good diet should be enough to just aid that process.

• +1
im 2 months nofap AND i have zero urges ! im a retired coomaddict

pro tip : u cant force ur way into nofap or u will fail time & time again . u MUST reach a state where u dont want to fap ! sounds tricky perhaps but i did it & i dont know how except evrything like conscious thougts supression & 50 mg melatonin & low calory & light restriction

bone health benefits ? sounds gimicky . maybe theres some benefit but probably not like MSM is OPNLY way to get such a degree of benefit .
50mg melatonin? why would any more than 0,4mg melatonin help

cell turnover rate is increaseed , i recall

increaseing collagen is a gimmick

tret thins it further
this is such BS you should actually read up on studies about tret lol

tretinoin is legit but people tend to fuck up by not dosing properly or not moisturizing properly

also although it helps anti aging in general people should not expect skin care to do much, it's just some ez softmaxxing

okay well ill say this to be clear :

if some1 uses tret & it works for them then good 4 them !

u must realize skin ages partly due to the cells ageing . cells age partly due to telomere shortening . cell division shortens telomeres due to the end replication problem
do you actually think tretinoin has that much of an effect on the cells aging that the telomeres will be affected that much.. sure it will cause some shortening but tretinoin is topical and thus the actual effect of it is probably negligible (although there doesn't seem to be any researches on this), otherwise tretinoin wouldn't have been such a widely researched anti-aging product. compared to the relatively slow rate of telomere attrition in general, the benefits of retinoids in general are almost always worth it

waterfasting for 3-4 days every once in a while and then recovering with meals like bone broths is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Tuz43
do you actually think tretinoin has that much of an effect on the cells aging that the telomeres will be affected that much.. sure it will cause some shortening but tretinoin is topical and thus the actual effect of it is probably negligible (although there doesn't seem to be any researches on this), otherwise tretinoin wouldn't have been such a widely researched anti-aging product. compared to the relatively slow rate of telomere attrition in general, the benefits of retinoids in general are almost always worth it
no , i dont have a strong opinion . but i think some1 was asking 4 my opinion . i personally dont use tret , i dont claim to be an expert but i have some perceptions of my own .

50mg melatonin? why would any more than 0,4mg melatonin help
u actually need more than "youthful" blood levels to get enough concentration in the rigth area in brain to have full effect

also melatonin isnt a sleep hormone . its an ancient protective hormone . it functions to signal to circadian rhythm as well cuz since ancient times it was less during the day from sunlight .

u actually need more than "youthful" blood levels to get enough concentration in the rigth area in brain to have full effect

also melatonin isnt a sleep hormone . its an ancient protective hormone . it functions to signal to circadian rhythm as well cuz since ancient times it was less during the day from sunlight .
do you have any reading stuff on this? sounds interesting

• +1