Thoughts on my anti aging diet and routine

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
As soon as I wake up, 10ml apple cider vinegar and 150 ml water for gut and liver health

First meal:
175 g rice mixed with 1 egg yolk and 20g ghee fresh garlic and 100g airfryed white fish, and 150 ml fresh apple or pomegranate juice and half a teaspoon of ground egg shells for minerals.

Beef gelatin 5g
50g fresh red bell pepper for some beta carotene and vitamin e&c
125g blueberries mushed, strained and mixed with lemon juice and water, I drink this for telomerase and antioxidants and some vitamins

Meal two:
300g airfryed potatoes, 20 g ghee, 100g lamb meat or 50g lamb meat and 50g beef liver on alternating days, and 150ml fresh orange juice.

Beef gelatin 5 g
50g fresh red bell pepper
50g mushrooms and 30g kale

Meal three:
175 g rice mixed with 1 egg yolk and 20g beef tallow fresh garlic and 100 G airfryed ribeye cooked to medium rare, and 150 ml fresh orange juice and half a teaspoon of egg shells.

Beef gelatin
50g fresh red bell pepper

Before sleep: 11g collagen peptides, 1000g glycine, 50 hylaronic acid

I sit out in the sun (covering my face ofc) after that first meal for 10 mins, otherwise I feel fatigued And I also take 4 mg astaxanthin for its dht blocking affects and insane skin benefits but might start alternating it and dutasteride 0.5mg

15 mg zinc in between meals, helps with skin

I take 60 billion probiotics with that second meal

1000mg msm (for bone, joint and ligament health) or 100mg aloe vera gel (for inflammation) on alternating days

200mg trans reservatol or 500mg astragalus extract (for telemore length and longevity) on alternate days with the third meal.

Nothing for stress cause gelatin already does. That

Are these too many supplements, should I change something in my diet.

@BrahminBoss @asdvek @Tuz43 @Clavicular @jewslayer @bradpittshairline
@user123456 @chaddyboi66 @Deusmaximus @ogu @NorwoodAscender @LVZZO @baku9 @Icon @imafaouserexg @i_love_roosters @Orc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, jewslayer, Tuz43 and 5 others
do you have any reading stuff on this? sounds interesting
“In one study (Dollins et al., 1994), doses below 1 mg(0.3 or 0.1 mg), which are claimed to reproduce physi-ological plasma levels of melatonin, failed to reduceCBT. On the basis of this finding, it could be suggestedthat only levels of melatonin in the pharmacologicalrange, but not in the physiological range, exert aneffect on CBT. However, reproduction of physiologicallevels of melatonin in blood may be useful to study theperipheral separated from the central effects of the 513hormone. Indeed, pharmacokinetic studies in animalsincluding primates (Cagnacci, 1997) have suggestedthat within the ventricular cerebrospinal fluid, levelsof melatonin similar to those observed during theendogenous production of the hormone may be ob-tained only by increasing its peripheral levels to thepharmacological range. Because cerebrospinal fluid isbelieved to represent the preferential route for mela-tonin to reach the hypothalamus, the site of integrat-ing centers for thermoregulatory processes, theadministration of low melatonin doses that maintainphysiological levels of the hormone in peripheralplasma for a limited period of time actually might beinsufficient and inadequate to reveal its central actionon thermoregulation.”

About other ancient roles of melatonin, just search evolution of melatonin . Also search about how the metabolite of melatonin also r protective

Based on some reading , melatonin ->

Nrf2 ^
p53 ^
mitofusion ^
apoptosis v

• +1
Reactions: jewslayer