Super depressed so bought a new cope

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Was super, super sad today about being deathnick, I even cut myself, which I don't do often, but it made no difference, so thought I'd go buy a new cope to cheer me up, what do u guys think?

Screenshot 20210216 002851

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, Deleted member 7509, Deleted member 8919 and 27 others
lol what a fat fuck what are those wrinkles in your palm, brutally over, also on poorcel public transport.

OVER.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sl8yr, PrisonMike, Mongrelcel and 28 others
Wrist circumference?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
lol what a fat fuck what are those wrinkles in your palm, brutally over, also on poorcel public transport.

OVER.
not cool dude come on the guy is depressed

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, entropy137, Deleted member 7506 and 12 others
Everyone is depressed during this fucking shitstorm of a pandemic the best thing to do is wait it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6892 and 7 others
not cool dude come on the guy is depressed
then let him get undepressed.

pussy shit go watch some super models and cheer up.

Being depressed is for girls, go do something more productive so you don't feel sad nobody gonna lift your hopes up no point.

You are entitled to nothing earn everything become king of the world, the world is yours.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebabcoper, Norwooder, AsGoodAsItGets and 10 others
Just fraud rolex optics with one of those cheap seikos

OVER.
Yeah am pretty fat, our gyms have been closed more than open the last year and I been takeout binging.

They're not wrinkles dumbass, I'm arching my wrist back to hold the bar, and ofc the watch is pretty tight so there will be some bunching.

Public transport is way quicker, and way cheaper than getting a cab, and I live in a very safe city.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and joeveniro
Yeah am pretty fat, our gyms have been closed more than open the last year and I been takeout binging.

They're not wrinkles dumbass, I'm arching my wrist back to hold the bar, and ofc the watch is pretty tight so there will be some bunching.

Public transport is way quicker, and way cheaper than getting a cab, and I live in a very safe city.
that's the spirit bro, none can stop you now.

get a punching bag and punch the shit outta it it's a good cope i like it.

Just fraud rolex optics with one of those cheap seikos
They aren't that cheap man, have seen a few guys wearing them, and must admit they are damn nice watched, I own 2 Seikos in fact!

that's the spirit bro, none can stop you now.

get a punching bag and punch the shit outta it it's a good cope i like it.
Yeah boxing is a good cope, but takes a few sessions to get the rhythm and biomechanics back after so long out, and my hips and back are so tight right now I'll prob injure myself first time back in the gym haha

tacky watches make you more ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: getra, Deleted member 1862, joeveniro and 3 others
Yeah boxing is a good cope, but takes a few sessions to get the rhythm and biomechanics back after so long out, and my hips and back are so tight right now I'll prob injure myself first time back in the gym haha
Take it easier, but you'll feel hella better afterwards much better than this mental dog shit.

i'd rather a broken arm tbh than feel hella down.

Was super, super sad today about being deathnick, I even cut myself, which I don't do often, but it made no difference, so thought I'd go buy a new cope to cheer me up, what do u guys think?

View attachment 988140
Pretty. Come play runescape

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 9355

View attachment 988140
what your location?
Your location makes you depresse?

what your location?
Your location makes you depresse?
No my location depressed me in covid cos our glorious leader basically imprisoned us for the last year, and cos it's a city state its not like being in Japan or Australia where's there's loads to explore domestically, and then she closed all the bars and clubs, so my plan to try going to those with my new medication got shot to shit.

My core reason for depression is being ethnic

Yeah. Dipshits they are.

but are the people around you, in China. Not also Chinese/etniq . So it doesn't matter
They are Chinese, I'm ethnic, that's the issue bro

They are Chinese, I'm ethnic, that's the issue bro
Oh, Sorry.
I assumed, you were Chinese.
Yeah Chinese, I would think, are racist as hell? Although I have not enough irl experience.

Never understood cutting yourself, the fuck kinda shit is that? Either rope or try and live your life to the best of your ability. I like the watch though.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, entropy137 and gamma
That AP is fake right?

That AP is fake right?
No Bhai why would I get a fake as a cope? Fake AP I'd just get in a market by train station for £5.

It is however second hand, but came with papers but no box, but here it is not too difficult to buy a box.

I collect watches as one of my copes and have been after this for a while, but there's not so many around now, the more recent 15710 is more popular, but costs more and IMO had a shutter dial

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
holy shit buddy, that watch is straight up fire

i'm glad you can afford this luxury stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Chinacurry and Deleted member 9355

Thanks man, I'm mid 30s so it's a bit easier to have expensive copes, but also I am very hawkish with my money cos I come from a bad background, abusive family, etc so I know the value of a dollar.

These 'nice' things sometimes make life harder though cos u blatantly see how futile it is...

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and nonserviam

Cant tell if this is a joke or not
Cuz irl ht normies talk like this to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, AlwaysHaveQuestions and nonserviam
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam and Deleted member 9355
Pretty normal way to talk no?
Idk i didnt find the watch holy shit buddy straight up fire material
Just my taste tho good on you if you like it

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and nonserviam
lose weight immediately

nice watch btw

I have a varied collection, and I do have a regular RO too, I just wanted a ROO a lot, espec as now I dress more casual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
I've lost tonnes of weight since gyms have closed. it's all diet my man.
U r mentally stringer than me to have that will power.

My depression and anxiety meds have also made me gain weight, and I sort of feel even if I had AJ physique I'll still be garbage and no foid will want me, so I lose willpower fast

looks really good bro

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
yeah i mean it's audemars piguet and really expensive which made me go mad
neither i liked the look or design of it, it's just the name

I have a varied collection, and I do have a regular RO too, I just wanted a ROO a lot, espec as now I dress more casual
any rolexes? submariner is the slayer watch i swear

• +1
What are your stats btw physical, sensual bodycount etc
Pretty fucking garbage, I really shouldn't have been born.

176cm @90kg.
120kg bench, 160kg deadlift, 120kg squat.
Body count I'm not sure but ONS with no strings attached is 3. Prob total body count is like 20-30.

• Woah
U r mentally stringer than me to have that will power.

My depression and anxiety meds have also made me gain weight, and I sort of feel even if I had AJ physique I'll still be garbage and no foid will want me, so I lose willpower fast
I understand how depression can sap willpower completely, don't worry. If nothing's working for you at the moment I'd recommend intermittent fasting (starting with just skipping breakfast). It's been very effective for me and I now completely fast every other day. once I reach my goal weight I'll just eat at maintenance

No my location depressed me in covid cos our glorious leader basically imprisoned us for the last year, and cos it's a city state its not like being in Japan or Australia where's there's loads to explore domestically, and then she closed all the bars and clubs, so my plan to try going to those with my new medication got shot to shit.

My core reason for depression is being ethnic
Pathetic Singapore incel kill yourself

yeah i mean it's audemars piguet and really expensive which made me go mad
neither i liked the look or design of it, it's just the name

any rolexes? submariner is the slayer watch i swear
Yes have 2 subs, a Hulk and a black no date ceramic

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
Pretty fucking garbage, I really shouldn't have been born.

176cm @90kg.
120kg bench, 160kg deadlift, 120kg squat.
Body count I'm not sure but ONS with no strings attached is 3. Prob total body count is like 20-30.
Thats decent tbh ngl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother and Patient A
then let him get undepressed.

pussy shit go watch some super models and cheer up.

Being depressed is for girls, go do something more productive so you don't feel sad nobody gonna lift your hopes up no point.

You are entitled to nothing earn everything become king of the world, the world is yours.
Exactly this, lol at anyone chasing validation by saying they’re depressed

go be a man like u were meant to be. Were ur ancestors posting on looksmax.me about depression when they were 14 years old put into abusive labour?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370