Suplements for higher t?

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
Looking to increase my testosterone with suplements i already have zinc and vitamine D3 any more suggestions i should add or foods i should be eating daily?

Zinc, D3, Selenium, Boron, Magnesium and healthy fats like fish oil and olive oil.

Zinc, D3, Selenium, Boron, Magnesium and healthy fats like fish oil and olive oil.
Never heard of selenium and boron how can i get this in food?

Just google selenium rich foods and/or boron rich foods, etc.
I just googled and boron seems to be good yet ive also read selenium almost doesnt do anything

How much Mg a day of boron should i be taking im 16?

8C5FA5EF C8A8 4414 8330 548A7608151E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
do you inject T?

anyone that asks where can u get those nutrients in the food are stupid as fuck. wtf is google? u fucking retards. eat brazil nuts for selenium. only tip i give u utter subhumans

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
anyone that asks where can u get those nutrients in the food are stupid as fuck. wtf is google? u fucking retards. eat brazil nuts for selenium. only tip i give u utter subhumans
u high t bastard
13749-0b6081084c374beb09b19c4486f9e6e3.jpg

Attachments

• DsrKAH9U4AAHttu.jpg
    DsrKAH9U4AAHttu.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
oi @Weed this guy is bullying me help
I'm not bullying you sweety. I'm merely saying I admire your T levels. Please give me your workout plan, I wanna ascend too.

I'm not bullying you sweety. I'm merely saying I admire your T levels. Please give me your workout plan, I wanna ascend too.
@Sergeant oi this dog is sarcastic bullying me.

@Sergeant oi this dog is sarcastic bullying me.
Goddamn this dude's nuts. Give me your workout plan and stfu. I need higher T levels too. You think you're the only man on the planet, huh?

PM it to me. Please.

You can only get boron from food that are grown in rare places in the world like Israel or death valley in the US
so even if you see online that it says some food got boron it's probably BS because it has to be present in the soil for the plant to get it

I am getting this one https://www.corganic.com/products/boron