Supplements are the biggest looksmaxxing cope

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Basically a bunch of greycels (well, not only greycels) and tiktokcels asking ohh bro what supplements do i take bro i take 50 different supplements will i ascend?

Lol, Supplements are not even absorbed, they have low bioavailability, so if you take 15mg zinc, ur getting maybe 0.5-1mg which is already contained in 2-3 peanuts.

It's just a waste of money, they are snake oil and are extracted with kerosene.

Honestly its just autism, not even PSL autism lol, just straight up diagnosed autism LOL faggots thinking taking supplements will ascend them

inb4 gatekeeping

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck nah, i aint gatekeeping shit

Holy fuck supplements arent absorbed go look at the scientific studies done LOOOOOOOL

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, JL~, try2beme and 4 others
Natural foods + Steroids + Sunlight mogs

• +1
Reactions: speedstern, Htobrother, JL~ and 3 others
Basically a bunch of greycels (well, not only greycels) and tiktokcels asking ohh bro what supplements do i take bro i take 50 different supplements will i ascend?

Lol, Supplements are not even absorbed, they have low bioavailability, so if you take 15mg zinc, ur getting maybe 0.5-1mg which is already contained in 2-3 peanuts.

It's just a waste of money, they are snake oil and are extracted with kerosene.

Honestly its just autism, not even PSL autism lol, just straight up diagnosed autism LOL faggots thinking taking supplements will ascend them

inb4 gatekeeping

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck nah, i aint gatekeeping shit

Holy fuck supplements arent absorbed go look at the scientific studies done LOOOOOOOL
Not really. Some supplements have high bioavailability. But yeah diet is generally more important than supplements.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, fuse and rand anon
well balanced diet doesnt need supplementation
jfl on people who do natural test boosting when u can buy test in pharmacy for 30$

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and asdvek
"muh creatine made me jacked broo"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and maou
Like what nigga give example
You can get Liposomal Vitamin C, 15-30% absorption (pretty good actually). Vit D. Vit K (Should be water on this forum). Certain types of Magnesium such as Magnesium Glycinate (will make you tired).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and asdvek
Actually that quantity would be more in like 20-30 peanuts, but how much of that would be absorbed then compared to a zinc pill?

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Actually that quantity would be more in like 20-30 peanuts, but how much of that would be absorbed then compared to a zinc pill?
nigga wtf 20 30 peanuts? LOOL bro peanuts have like 100gram peanut 8 grams

You can get Liposomal Vitamin C. 15-30% absorption (pretty good actually). Vit D. Vit K (Should be water on this forum). Certain types of Magnesium such as Magnesium Glycinate (will make you tired).
I was taking a shitload of vit d that it showed up on my blood tests and my doc said to stop jfl

• JFL
@asdvek - what's so funny?

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
well balanced diet doesnt need supplementation
jfl on people who do natural test boosting when u can buy test in pharmacy for 30$
Or enclomiphene but test is better ofcs 10x

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Gonthar