Supplements for Frame, Height, and Face (18yo)

BOLO_Mk.XXXIII

BOLO_Mk.XXXIII

Iron
I'm planning on taking cjc dac and oral mk677 pills for HGH and IGF1. For my thyroid, I will take iodine and selenium. Lastly, I'll ice my balls, sleep well, gymmaxx, and get on a clean bulking diet for testosterone (e.g. many eggs, etc.). My goal is to maxx my frame and height, whilst also potentially improve my facial structure. 5'11.5 or ~1.81cm at 18 years old, target is at least 6 feet or 183cm. Shoulder area is kind of small, as well. Chadlite lower third, passable midface (slightly long fwhr, slightly large philtrum, ideal lips, refined nose if a bit upturned), but subhuman eye area (neutral canthal tilt almond-like eyes but with negative eyebrow tilt and large eye orbits, some upper eyelid exposure, and somewhat curved lower lids). Face is about a 6, or HTN.

Other things I plan on doing are taking Vitamin K2 Mk4 and Mk7 plus vitamin D3, ankle weights + height stretches, calcium, zinc, sunflower, lecithin, ginko, biloba, dia earth, 1-2 gallons of water every day, and fasting every now and then.

No more being feminine and a thin-wristcel. My hands and feet are massive (46 shoe size, massive hands), 16-17cm D but somewhat thin. I have JBW on my side. Never been with a woman in my life, though I'm still quite young.

In terms of hardmaxxing, and especially if the softmaxxing doesn't have the intended results, I'm thinking of the dreaded LL surgery. Zoomies are on average 6'2, and 6'3/6'4 men (185-190cm) just absolutely can mog even with a normie or sub5 face. Other surgeries would be installation of orbital implants for my large eye orbits, and clavicle lengthening osteotomy for broad shoulders if the gymmaxxing doesn't add enough length. Clavicles are straight, though, so let's hope it's not needed.

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nayb, Deleted member 19457, Dystopian and 1 other person
tell me how to get to 6'+ then, genius
Why do you wan't to get to 6ft? It's just an arbitrary number.
If you can't get laid at 5'11. You won't get laid at 6ft+.
Focus on improving your face

• +1
Reactions: Argentinazi, Growth Plate and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Average height for zoomer's now is not 6"2 lol it's 5"11 max.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Why do you wan't to get to 6ft? It's just an arbitrary number.
If you can't get laid at 5'11. You won't get laid at 6ft+.
Focus on improving your face
LL is literally only worth it if you're below avg height in your area unless you don't care about the brutality of never running the same, the cost and the recovery process. Height is always an SMV boost up to like 7ft but PSL points are so much more valuable than height inches if you're already average. (Edit, Inb4 some retard responds that average is manlet: Yes, I know, being at least 6'3" is ideal for very high SMV but LL is such a brutal surgery, but tbf, again, if you don't care about the side effects, it's worth it)

I really wanted to do track in highschool but I always need to wear lifts because unfortunately I'm below avg height. I wanted to be at peak physical condition for life and train multiple martial arts etc. but I actually need LL. It's so brutal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and Prince88
o
LL is literally only worth it if you're below avg height in your area unless you don't care about the brutality of never running the same, the cost and the recovery process. Height is always an SMV boost up to like 7ft but PSL points are so much more valuable than height inches if you're already average. (Edit, Inb4 some retard responds that average is manlet: Yes, I know, being at least 6'3" is ideal for very high SMV but LL is such a brutal surgery, but tbf, again, if you don't care about the side effects, it's worth it)

I really wanted to do track in highschool but I always need to wear lifts because unfortunately I'm below avg height. I wanted to be at peak physical condition for life and train multiple martial arts etc. but I actually need LL. It's so brutal
over

• +1
I can relate to this. I put off playing football with friends many times because I wouldn't be able to wear my lifts when playing. I even tried putting lifts in my boots but that didn't work.

• JFL
I can relate to this. I put off playing football with friends many times because I wouldn't be able to wear my lifts when playing. I even tried putting lifts in my boots but that didn't work.
What makes it more brutal is that I'm actually fast. I was one of the fastest in middle school track in PE class

• +1
Reactions: Prince88

Height doesn’t increase your smv much after 6’4 dude. In fact I’d say it starts decreasing after 6’4 if you don’t have a proportionate frame

A 5’10 chad is still a Chad. A 6’2 HTN is still a HTN.

I'm planning on taking cjc dac and oral mk677 pills for HGH and IGF1. For my thyroid, I will take iodine and selenium. Lastly, I'll ice my balls, sleep well, gymmaxx, and get on a clean bulking diet for testosterone (e.g. many eggs, etc.). My goal is to maxx my frame and height, whilst also potentially improve my facial structure. 5'11.5 or ~1.81cm at 18 years old, target is at least 6 feet or 183cm. Shoulder area is kind of small, as well. Chadlite lower third, passable midface (slightly long fwhr, slightly large philtrum, ideal lips, refined nose if a bit upturned), but subhuman eye area (neutral canthal tilt almond-like eyes but with negative eyebrow tilt and large eye orbits, some upper eyelid exposure, and somewhat curved lower lids). Face is about a 6, or HTN.

Other things I plan on doing are taking Vitamin K2 Mk4 and Mk7 plus vitamin D3, ankle weights + height stretches, calcium, zinc, sunflower, lecithin, ginko, biloba, dia earth, 1-2 gallons of water every day, and fasting every now and then.

No more being feminine and a thin-wristcel. My hands and feet are massive (46 shoe size, massive hands), 16-17cm D but somewhat thin. I have JBW on my side. Never been with a woman in my life, though I'm still quite young.

In terms of hardmaxxing, and especially if the softmaxxing doesn't have the intended results, I'm thinking of the dreaded LL surgery. Zoomies are on average 6'2, and 6'3/6'4 men (185-190cm) just absolutely can mog even with a normie or sub5 face. Other surgeries would be installation of orbital implants for my large eye orbits, and clavicle lengthening osteotomy for broad shoulders if the gymmaxxing doesn't add enough length. Clavicles are straight, though, so let's hope it's not needed.

jfl
Zoomers are not 6'2 on average unless you're in like Germany :ROFLMAO:
You'll definitely get to 6 foot.

• JFL
Height doesn’t increase your smv much after 6’4 dude. In fact I’d say it starts decreasing after 6’4 if you don’t have a proportionate frame

A 5’10 chad is still a Chad. A 6’2 HTN is still a HTN.
@Native thoughts?

jfl
This is a good plan
Get x-ray to see if your growht plates are closed. Otherwise heightmaxxing will not work.

This is a good plan
Get x-ray to see if your growht plates are closed. Otherwise heightmaxxing will not work.
They are closed, but the spinal ones are not. There are also other instances where people have grown taller with exercises, nutrition, vitains, ankle weights, and mk677 even after puberty. Muscles can be strengthened, posture improved, spine grown, and there may be some ways of even growing limbs if I probably tried hard enough.

This is a good plan
They are closed, but the spinal ones are not. There are also other instances where people have grown taller with exercises, nutrition, vitains, ankle weights, and mk677 even after puberty. Muscles can be strengthened, posture improved, spine grown, and there may be some ways of even growing limbs if I probably tried hard enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Past puberty there is only anecdotal evidence of people growing max 1 inch from massive usage of human growth hormone
Sleep stretching can possibly give you another inch, depending on how "tight" you are
Spine can't grow after growth plates are closed (no part of the body can)
Guy on this site claims he grew 3 inches by using relaxin (spent like 1500 dolars on it), but his skin lost its tightness. (age 30+)
Ray peat claims to grow by using prohormones (1 inch, 40+)

Past puberty there is only anecdotal evidence of people growing max 1 inch from massive usage of human growth hormone
Sleep stretching can possibly give you another inch, depending on how "tight" you are
Guy on this site claims he grew 3 inches by using relaxin (spent like 1500 dolars on it), but his skin lost its tightness. (age 30+)
I thought he spent 15k

what does cjc dac do and what is the dosage

do you think cjc dac and mk 677 will make you gain height? cause I'm thinking of getting it

46 shoe size at 180cm. brutal. Im 43-45 and already have troll proportions and im only slightly shorter. Those peptides are cope, MK677 is stronger and it isnt ideal at all.

My doctor said my spine can still grow up to 6cm. How do you know this about the spine?

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Know what about spine? It's growth potential?
You mention that no part of the body can grow after the growth plates fuse, but those exist only on the limbs. The spine's growth regions ossify at about 25 or so.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
You mention that no part of the body can grow after the growth plates fuse, but those exist only on the limbs. The spine's growth regions ossify at about 25 or so.
There are spinal growth plates