Supposedly I am 134lb, should I keep leanmaxxing? What should I do?

cromagnon

cromagnon

Celtic Prince Mogger
This changes a lot since I would have to go in a much deeper deficit to keep losing body fat, any advice

@ey88 @DalitBoss

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and nathan
Man you are just ball of fat if you are 60kg with 18%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere and Deleted member 65033
then most likely you're just boneless lol not 18% bf at 60kg
im not boneless im just fat

srs i do not have a bad bone structure, ive seen it post-debloating and cardio and its pretty decent

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Eat less fast carbs, I was at 16-18% fat and look bloated, after cut all sugar(except fruits) couple weeks ago and now I lose 2kg of sugar bloat and other stuff while my results in gym are the same. So imo u need gym and that's all, gain 5-10kg to your frame in a year and look like a goat

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
you're boneless
no im just a chubster with shit fat deposition.

my stomach is legit fat as fuck, im just not lean

im not coping btw im trying to be as objective as possible, i just have a really really unhealthy body

• +1
Reactions: undefined64
no im just a chubster with shit fat deposition.

my stomach is legit fat as fuck, im just not lean

im not coping btw im trying to be as objective as possible, i just have a really really unhealthy body
U are absolutely right

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Eat less fast carbs, I was at 16-18% fat and look bloated, after cut all sugar(except fruits) couple weeks ago and now I lose 2kg of sugar bloat and other stuff while my results in gym are the same. So imo u need gym and that's all, gain 5-10kg to your frame in a year and look like a goat
Stop giving out nutritional advice immediately. You are incompetent.

say what you want, im not coping, im legit just chubby. my entire body shows it

my face is not boneless, i just have a terrible goyslop diet and shit fat deposition. which im trying to fix

Man check your pfp, if you are criticizing - suggest something, 30iq monkey
Humans evolved to be carnivores. Avoid all carbohydrates which includes fruits and vegetables.

Meat and animal fats only.

Humans evolved to be carnivores. Avoid all carbohydrates which includes fruits and vegetables.

Meat and animal fats only.
All worldwide orgs are bullshit some Meeks enjoyer from the bottom internet are decided human beings are carnivores

All worldwide orgs are bullshit some Meeks enjoyer from the bottom internet are decided human beings are carnivores
Because we are you fucking moron. Take a look into the Randle Cycle you incompetent, low IQ, waste of space oxygen.

That’s not science. You claim to eat fruit, which is poison, to gain muscle. That is false.
I suggest to cut sugar and eat fruits instead to not fuck sugar level and hormones eating more fiber. That is not mean not to eat protein and fat

I suggest to cut sugar and eat fruits instead to not fuck sugar level and hormones eating more fiber. That is not mean not to eat protein and fat
1. Fruit contains carbohydrates which all break down into sugar which causes glycation (damage) to all of your cells in your body

2. If you mix carbohydrates and fats (Randle Cycle activation), then you will have chronic inflammation leading to diseases

3. Fiber is horrible for your gut and is that which causes the constipation

Last edited:
This changes a lot since I would have to go in a much deeper deficit to keep losing body fat, any advice

@ey88 @DalitBoss
Yeah

As you workout you'll gain more weight in muscle mass