SURGEONS ARE HILARIOUSLY RETARDED · The Problem with Fixing Recession based on Cephalograms

"What can you do about it? I recommend using aesthetic morphs to decide the facial changes you need. Then you should go up to doctors and request that your surgeries match your morph(s). Don’t concede to their concerns about the changes being too extreme. Be firm and demand that you get your osteotomies precisely to your specifications. Never settle for less."

Based.

How you should approach life, tbh

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
View attachment 1153110

This is NOT NORMAL, but it’s DESIRABLE.

Cephalometric analyses of Chad skulls would raise all sorts of red flags. Chad skulls are abnormal, and abnormal isn’t necessarily bad. However, doctors will want to correct facial recession by making your skull fit normal ranges. That’s not ascending to Chad.

If you determine the amount of maxillary/mandibular advancement you need by comparing your ceph measurements (e.g. SNA, SMB, and ANB angles) to normal ranges, you’re taking the wrong approach to ascension.

View attachment 1153118

Maxillofacial surgerons aren’t Chadpilled. They’d have no qualms in retracting a Gigachad’s jaws to a recessed and downward-grown “normal.”

View attachment 1153120

View attachment 1153121

WebCeph said the Chad’s skull is a severe Skeletal Class II with a severely protruded maxilla, a severely protruded mandible, and a severely protruded chin. It classified the Chad’s face shape as severely hypodivergent and brachycephalic (correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it should say brachyfacial because brachycephalic has to do with the length and width of the neurocranium). Doctors think these are bad things. But see for yourself the meaning of hypodivergent and brachyfacial:

View attachment 1153123View attachment 1153131View attachment 1153134

Hypodivergent and brachyfacial are Chad traits! Holy fuck bluepilled doctors! Don’t let wack-ass bluepilled doctors keep you from reaching your aesthetic potential!

What can you do about it? I recommend using aesthetic morphs to decide the facial changes you need. Then you should go up to doctors and request that your surgeries match your morph(s). Don’t concede to their concerns about the changes being too extreme. Be firm and demand that you get your osteotomies precisely to your specifications. Never settle for less.

@facemaxxed
@RealSurgerymax
Can you post the original ceph without you editing it ?

Attachments

• EAA9C5AC-1977-4631-9BBC-4C3B8EFEA599.png
    EAA9C5AC-1977-4631-9BBC-4C3B8EFEA599.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
71023587 6118 4DE8 AB5A A7C845A1EC3E

So this is complete bullshit?

• Woah
View attachment 1153110

This is NOT NORMAL, but it’s DESIRABLE.

Cephalometric analyses of Chad skulls would raise all sorts of red flags. Chad skulls are abnormal, and abnormal isn’t necessarily bad. However, doctors will want to correct facial recession by making your skull fit normal ranges. That’s not ascending to Chad.

If you determine the amount of maxillary/mandibular advancement you need by comparing your ceph measurements (e.g. SNA, SMB, and ANB angles) to normal ranges, you’re taking the wrong approach to ascension.

View attachment 1153118

Maxillofacial surgerons aren’t Chadpilled. They’d have no qualms in retracting a Gigachad’s jaws to a recessed and downward-grown “normal.”

View attachment 1153120

View attachment 1153121

WebCeph said the Chad’s skull is a severe Skeletal Class II with a severely protruded maxilla, a severely protruded mandible, and a severely protruded chin. It classified the Chad’s face shape as severely hypodivergent and brachycephalic (correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it should say brachyfacial because brachycephalic has to do with the length and width of the neurocranium). Doctors think these are bad things. But see for yourself the meaning of hypodivergent and brachyfacial:

View attachment 1153123View attachment 1153131View attachment 1153134

Hypodivergent and brachyfacial are Chad traits! Holy fuck bluepilled doctors! Don’t let wack-ass bluepilled doctors keep you from reaching your aesthetic potential!

What can you do about it? I recommend using aesthetic morphs to decide the facial changes you need. Then you should go up to doctors and request that your surgeries match your morph(s). Don’t concede to their concerns about the changes being too extreme. Be firm and demand that you get your osteotomies precisely to your specifications. Never settle for less.

@facemaxxed
@RealSurgerymax
lifefuel