surgery or nah

pokerfacemaxxingv

pokerfacemaxxingv

Iron
I was told by a tiktokcel that “my lower third is brutal, short midface, and flat cheekbones” saying that rhinoplasty wouldn’t look good on me because of my feats idk tho, and some other guy said “don’t mess with your nose your harmony is good”. and other people saying rhinoplasty would ascend me lmao.

i know some of y’all are tired of seeing my fat nosed niggass on here every now and then.
IMG 1284

Attachments

• IMG_1305.png
    IMG_1305.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1271.png
    IMG_1271.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1278.png
    IMG_1278.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
edit your nose and see how it looks

• +1
Reactions: pokerfacemaxxingv
I was told by a tiktokcel that “my lower third is brutal, short midface, and flat cheekbones” saying that rhinoplasty wouldn’t look good on me because of my feats idk tho, and some other guy said “don’t mess with your nose your harmony is good”. and other people saying rhinoplasty would ascend me lmao.

i know some of y’all are tired of seeing my fat nosed niggass on here every now and then.
View attachment 2789211
good looking man. just be confident works for you ngl

Shit edit, but you can see the difference
Rhinp

• +1

View attachment 2789211
Chadlite even for a black guy

• +1

ascends hard with minor edits. definitely get rhino/alar base reduction.

Kept it ethnic and natural
Picsart 24 03 08 17 47 05 451

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro and pokerfacemaxxingv

View attachment 2789211
just rhino and lightskinmaxxing

shit edit but rhino would work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and goodgamebro

View attachment 2789211

That guy is right you have those harsh flaws but rhino would make you look better
Your eye area is pretty top tier tho