Surgery probably won't ascend anyone

How did you get time off to recover from surgeries then? Aren't you expected to meet with lots of clients so if you look weird/swollen, won't your boss complain?
Nobody cares.

When I recovered from genioplastly nobody noticed until I told them I had functional jaw surgery.

After jaw angles+infras+supras I told my client I was having several tooth extraction to justify the swelling but right now It's summer break so by the time everybody gets back to the office I will look much more normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
I beg to differ, mon cher ami.

Can't wait to try out my new face on OLD after the swelling has subsided.

I literally have a new face : brad pitt jaw, hunter eyes, highset and big cheekbones. Just 6 months ago I was a chincel fatcel with bug eyes.

I'm not saying I ascended like Amnesia or Salludon but I mog my former by at least 1 to 1.5 PSL points from leanmaxxing and surgeries combined.

Frenetic gymmaxxing should bring me to HTN.
List all your procedures,frérot ?

List all your procedures,frérot ?
1-Genioplasty
2-Jaw angle implants
3-Supraoribtal implants
4-Infraoribal saddled implants
5-Hair transplant (scheduled for end of the year)

Canthoplasty with Bernardini someday after I recovered financially. JFL I'm fed up with bleeding money. All this amounted to 30K+

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Pakicel and Deleted member 8365
1-Genioplasty
2-Jaw angle implants
3-Supraoribtal implants

Canthoplasty with Bernardini someday after I recovered financially. JFL I'm fed up with bleeding money. All this amounted to 30K+
Damn !

true looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
1-Genioplasty
2-Jaw angle implants
3-Supraoribtal implants

Thoughts on getting fat grafts with cantho instead of infra-saddle implants?

Your not blackpiled if you dont admit that you are capped by your base. Most important features for good base is #1 skull shape. Shape of face (round vs square vs diamond) ratios like bigonial, ipd etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Who ascended with surgery here? 3/4 guy at best

what is 20 000 - 4 ? Still 20 000

On the other side leanmax ascended some bros abt 2 psl @ascendedd

Leanmax is law and it's the only thing that can ascend , if u cant ascend a bit with leanmaxxing don't even consider surgery

@SyrianPsycho my bro ascended too with leanmax and skincare and now is famous on tiktok
What can I even do ?

Fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
1. Cranial Bone Structure
2. Orbital Rim Position
3. Oppicital bone
4. Neurocranial Height
5. Low set -> High set cheekbones

These are just a few.

There's a reason there's quite literally no example of an average Joe becoming comparable to Tyson Ballou.

You can get frontal bone implants for the bone structure.

You cant change the anterior positioning of the orbits.

3 and 4 you can't change without skull reconstructive but there not heavy hitters chad is mainly the jaw ramus and cheek bones.

As for the cheek bones I don't see why you can't surgically take it from low set to high set cheek bones

Seriously though, what are you expecting from surgeries? You are not going to look that much better after bimax+implants. Surgeons can't do miracles. You probably won't get good bones because it looks like if you have thick skin and lots of soft tissue like Gaia.

Gaia had.thick buccal fat pads and very minimal advancement further more.he had other issues

Seriously though, what are you expecting from surgeries? You are not going to look that much better after bimax+implants. Surgeons can't do miracles. You probably won't get good bones because it looks like if you have thick skin and lots of soft tissue like Gaia.

I'm playing the long game I'm not idiot it's fixing bad traits 1 at a time

1-Genioplasty
2-Jaw angle implants
3-Supraoribtal implants

Damn bro, why did you get a saddled infra implant instead of a normal one and is better to get a saddled one for scleral show ? I have many questions tbh did u do a thread about those procedures

Who ascended with surgery here? 3/4 guy at best

what is 20 000 - 4 ? Still 20 000

On the other side leanmax ascended some bros abt 2 psl @ascendedd

Leanmax is law and it's the only thing that can ascend , if u cant ascend a bit with leanmaxxing don't even consider surgery

@SyrianPsycho my bro ascended too with leanmax and skincare and now is famous on tiktok
Truth.