Surgerymaxx this abysmal eye era? EUROPECELS GTFIH

P

Prinz Eugen

Bronze
inb4 you suggest ropemaxxing
Wheat Waffles rated me a 7/10 strongly approaching 8 due to good jaw, hair, nose etc.

I would rate myself a little lower, but besides I am eager to do whatever it takes to ascend as in my zoomer generation looks are everything

The only severe failo is the eye area, too close set, too asymmetrical, UEE, some scleral show etc.

Oof

I am European and I have a couple options: Blepharoplasty to fix upper eyelid exposure or fat grafting for hooded eyes. Finally I'd consider canthoplasty to tackle the minimal scleral show.

What procedures would you guys prioritize? Is there a surgeon in Europe who will deliver safe results in these fields? I'd really love to dodge flying across the globe and paying my soul to Taban just for him to f it up.

take care guys

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You should softmaxx both eyebrows and eyelashes first

minox + dye black. Also consider eyebrow pen for eyebrows

Latisse + mascarra for eyelashes

Then maybe cantho (y)

Also your hairline is high you should try a hairstyle that covers your forehead more.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Prinz Eugen
You should softmaxx both eyebrows and eyelashes first

minox + dye black. Also consider eyebrow pen for eyebrows

Latisse + mascarra for eyelashes

Then maybe cantho (y)

Also your hairline is high you should try a hairstyle that covers your forehead more.

lashes and eyebrows are actually good it is just the bright lighting and I already use minox on brows as it is a nobrainer. I will look into a haircut, I consider fringe haircuts to be too feminine tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Prince88
Not even a bad eye area

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Eyes are easiest to fix

• +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen
My eye area is similar to yours, I think upper eyelid fat grafting + infraorbitals + lower bletho + canthoplasty is the way

• +1
Reactions: Ruben, ChristianChad and Prinz Eugen
My eye area is similar to yours, I think upper eyelid fat grafting + infraorbitals + lower bletho + canthoplasty is the way

wouldnt that be easily above 20k? Which surgeon are you considering mate?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Tabanmaxxing or what are you suggesting?
I have no idea but I just heard all these surgeries. That completely change the way your eye looks with no surgery on the actual bone (maybe implants?). Seems incredible
This is coming from all the hassle on getting fucking surgery on your maxillas and jaws, seems like a simple fix comparatively

@curlyheadjames had surgery on eyes looks hunter now (xD)

wouldnt that be easily above 20k? Which surgeon are you considering mate?
Overseas seems the way to go tbh, not many in Europe, Taban and Douglas in the US seem decent, there are some in Singapore but they mostly work on Asians. I’m currently living in Australia, planning to consult with a popular surgeon here to see if he can give me my desired result. If I went to Taban or Douglas I would throw in OD.

• +1
Wide temporal peeks, eyebrows, uee, neutral tilt, scleral show, esr(not much of a failo)

It’s not too asymmetrical don’t worry tbh. If u saw mine… I have higher pfl and higher tilt in one eye, minor orbital dystopia.

Last edited:
Wide temporal peeks, eyebrows, uee, neutral tilt, scleral show, esr(not much of a failo)

It’s not too asymmetrical don’t worry tbh. If u saw mine… I have higher pfl and higher tilt in one eye, minor orbital dystopia.

I am not too upset, yet I myself will atleast get the UEE removed probably

You are a 7/20 maybe

lashes and eyebrows are actually good it is just the bright lighting
don’t cope :feelskek: brows should look dense and thick in any lighting tbh

like this

• +1
you already have neutral canthal tilt so u should get canthopexy

I have no idea but I just heard all these surgeries. That completely change the way your eye looks with no surgery on the actual bone (maybe implants?). Seems incredible
This is coming from all the hassle on getting fucking surgery on your maxillas and jaws, seems like a simple fix comparatively

@curlyheadjames had surgery on eyes looks hunter now (xD)
2969605 1656909164527

• JFL
Reactions: Ruben
Maybe OD, filler and implants