Surgical Ascension, you do what is necessary.

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Many threads written by frequent users recently have contained solid information on surgical looksmaxxing procedures, however many people seem to be extremely hesitant to undergo procedures that are slightly risky or ones that could shame you.

Many users on @LooksOverAll thread on coloured eyes were complaining their family and friends would shame them. You should undergo procedures regardless of shame, your family and friends aren’t gonna suck your dick (unless your curry/arab and cousin max)

People need to realise softmaxxing does almost nothing.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, galego123, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
Brb getting lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and rand anon
Ascension is a meme

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP and Oberyn
Usually, not always, people try to put you down and hold you back just to feel better about themselves

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and LightSkinNoob
has anyone on psl forum gotten the blue eye surgery? it would ascend alot of ethnics tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and rand anon
has anyone on psl forum gotten the blue eye surgery? it would ascend alot of ethnics tbh
I’m planning on getting it, however some other surgeries are scheduled first.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Prince88, rand anon and 1 other person
it's not like jaw surgery turns you into a model. most people here have no flaw to fix it.

there niche things like LL, supraorbitals, infraorbitals implants but these things doesnt work the way you want and hand on heart most people here dont have the money. if they have they would live their lives and dgf about surgeries

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and Deleted member 18840
nice, do they always turn into light blue?
Once I visit Yeux Clair’s I hope the is relatively light, as close to A10 as possible, currently I have dark brown eyes, then pigmination of the iris to match, I will experiment with contact after my Trimax + implants + Hunter eye surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
Facetransplantmaxxing will fix me

it's not like jaw surgery turns you into a model. most people here have no flaw to fix it.

there niche things like LL, supraorbitals, infraorbitals implants but these things doesnt work the way you want and hand on heart most people here dont have the money. if they have they would live their lives and dgf about surgeries
Surgeries well planned can ascend you 1-3 points, pathetic you’ve been here for years and still haven’t gotten anything done.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 4430
Surgeries well planned can ascend you 1-3 points, pathetic you’ve been here for years and still haven’t gotten anything done.
this is quite ironic, it makes it more obvious that you have't seen most of the results of surgeries and what kind of things people solve with them.

Go on. get your eppley skull implant or 10mm lefort I for your down growth cranium, bluecel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
Many threads written by frequent users recently have contained solid information on surgical looksmaxxing procedures, however many people seem to be extremely hesitant to undergo procedures that are slightly risky or ones that could shame you.

Many users on @LooksOverAll thread on coloured eyes were complaining their family and friends would shame them. You should undergo procedures regardless of shame, your family and friends aren’t gonna suck your dick (unless your curry/arab and cousin max)

Can you link the thread

this is quite ironic, it makes it more obvious that you have't seen most of the results of surgeries and what kind of things people solve with them.

Go on. get your eppley skull implant or 10mm lefort I for your down growth cranium, bluecel
I have seen plenty of results, many guys have dm’d the results they have as they don’t want to dox themselves (in the sense they don’t want people knowing they got the procedures), if you seriously think a chincel can’t ascend with Genio, a recessed guy with bimax, and ethnic with a death tier eye area, a cuck jaw with a good implant, your joking.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 18840 and Oberyn
If you have big failo. They fill make you bit attractive.

wanna get stroma for green, looks better than blue for poop coloring

I have seen plenty of results, many guys have dm’d the results they have as they don’t want to dox themselves (in the sense they don’t want people knowing they got the procedures), if you seriously think a chincel can’t ascend with Genio, a recessed guy with bimax, and ethnic with a death tier eye area, a cuck jaw with a good implant, your joking.
Surgery can ascend a failo.
The rest is too risky to lose harmony.
To get halo its about softmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
If you have big failo. They fill make you bit attractive.
They can literally ascend you.

subhumantiktoker-png.1678915
wraparound22-png.1678916

Loooks like infra+wraparound

Last edited:
Is this shit safe? I'd kill for hazel eyes
I will find out, however I’ll be doing an eye colour procure in two years so it’ll be a while before I make a thread about it on PSL forums

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
learn how to read then
These days a great majority of men have objective flaws, many things may not be a health flaw but rather a subjective flaw, your statement is stupid because it assumes most people have no aesthetic flaws, we almost all do.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

How does softmaxxing do almost nothing? Roids/tattoos/NT haircut can ascend almost anyone. The only people it can't are people like me who are deformed and need surgery to look normal.