*SURVEY* Optimal IQ for Life MINUS Optimal IQ for Slaying

What poll answer is the closest to : the best IQ for life MINUS the best IQ for slaying?

• −60

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • −45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • −30

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • −15

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • +15

• +30

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • +45

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • +60

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
This poll’s purpose is to gauge the gap in IQ points between the IQ best for overall life and the IQ best for slaying women.

What poll answer is the closest to : the IQ best for life MINUS the IQ best for slaying?

Positive poll answers mean the optimal IQ for life is MORE than the optimal IQ for slaying is. Negative poll answers mean the optimal IQ for life is LESS than the optimal IQ for slaying is.

Sample : Let’s say you think the optimal IQ for overall life is 120 and the optimal IQ for slaying women is 90. 90 subtracted from 120 equals positive 30. You vote the choice “+30” in the poll.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
it's bullshit

it's just that H-IQ Chads are rarer given that both characteristics are rare on their own

look at John McAfee

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, aBetterMii and thecel
it's bullshit

it's just that H-IQ Chads are rarer given that both characteristics are rare on their own

look at John McAfee

Women are attracted to unintelligent male behavior.

The IQ ideal for getting women is roughly 85, and the IQ ideal for succeeding and living fulfilledly is roughly 115. I voted +30.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, GymCelNeckPill, Chadeep and 3 others

I don't believe this at all because women are attracted to power. IQ is a mean of obtaining power e,g CEOs and on the other spectrum of ,morality'; criminal faction leaders (Escobar)

of course upon surpassing certain unquantifiable threshold (for example Tesla's IQ) some exquisiteness may arise, but this doesn't point towards women's repealed reaction to H-IQ but disinterest of said male (once again, Tesla volceldom) not to mention that this is more of a subject personality or tendencies thing than intelligence in itself

IQ is pragmatic value and an advantageous differentiator, so the higher the better regardless of who you are

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, darkness97, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
This poll’s purpose is to gauge the gap in IQ points between the IQ best for overall life and the IQ best for slaying women.

What poll answer is the closest to : the IQ best for life MINUS the IQ best for slaying?

Positive poll answers mean the optimal IQ for life is MORE than the optimal IQ for slaying is. Negative poll answers mean the optimal IQ for life is LESS than the optimal IQ for slaying is.

Sample : Let’s say you think the optimal IQ for overall life is 120 and the optimal IQ for slaying women is 90. 90 subtracted from 120 equals positive 30. You vote the choice “+30” in the poll.
The "best" iq is 130 +-10
anything past this = retard or too smart for socializing
Also high iq brains take enormous amounts of energy and are often too lazy to do anything
OP is also low iq af

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
For life: 110
For slaying: 90
I would still rather be 130-160 because I'm a masochist who gets off on being depressed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 275 and thecel
Best IQ for life: 140, assuming NT and not high-IQ sperg

Best IQ for slaying: 95

95 IQ means you'll still be able to have normal conversations with people provided you're NT. You just won't generally have any interesting worldviews or ideas about anything, which might just get in the way when trying to slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and thecel
I would still rather be 130-160 because I'm a masochist who gets off on being depressed
Depression is for mid iq people

• Woah

@thecel how can there be an "optimal IQ for slaying." We all know that IQ has very little to do with success with women, it's all about physical aesthetic for the most part. If your IQ played a significant role in your ability to slay women higher would always be better.

You always make insightful/intelligent posts, but I'm stuck wondering what the hell is the purpose behind this post, and if it's even a valid question given the already establish facts about female attraction that are common knowledge on this forum.

• +1
@thecel how can there be an "optimal IQ for slaying." We all know that IQ has very little to do with success with women, it's all about physical aesthetic for the most part. If your IQ played a significant role in your ability to slay women higher would always be better.

You always make insightful/intelligent posts, but I'm stuck wondering what the hell is the purpose behind this post, and if it's even a valid question given the already establish facts about female attraction that are common knowledge on this forum.
Correlates with other personality traits like inhibition extroversion etc

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
If your IQ played a significant role in your ability to slay women higher would always be better.

Higher IQ is not better to slay.

Game+personality plays a part in attraction, and it’s worth maximizing even though it’s less important than looks is. Effective game isn’t high-IQ. It’s evident that the kinds of men who try to learn seduction techniques online tend to have IQs above the average. High IQs strongly correlate with nerdy and “sperggy” personalities. Good game is low-IQ game. Because game comes naturally to low- and average-IQ people, low-IQ males are unlikely to need to seek seduction advice.

Women prefer below-average- and average- IQ conversations in sexual contexts. No women get drippin-wet by hearing guys talk about Roslyn analyzers and string theory. Proving a mathematical theorem in front of a girl is a surefire way to dry up her vagina. High IQs have zero usefulness in sexual situations. Any IQ points over 100 are totally useless in slaying.

95 IQ for slaying 120 IQ for life satisfaction overall

• +1

The IQ ideal for getting women is roughly 85, and the IQ ideal for succeeding and living fulfilledly is roughly 115. I voted +30.
Tbh because "unintelligent" behavior signals you have nothing to afraid. Laugh wherever you want, beat whoever you want, steal whatever you want etc. during ice age all of these were failos since you would die if you were this relaxed and confident.

• +1
Tbh because "unintelligent" behavior signals you have nothing to afraid. Laugh wherever you want, beat whoever you want, steal whatever you want etc. during ice age all of these were failos since you would die if you were this relaxed and confident.

High-IQ post.

In addition to finding nothing-scares-me attitudes attractive, women prefer non-intelligence when exhibited directly. If a woman were to watch 2 men, who have equal physical attractivenesses, work on tough mathematical tasks that a professor instructed them to solve, she’d prefer the man who can’t solve the task. Just the fact that one IS ABLE to do advanced mathematics gives off nerdy and sperggy vibes that turn off women.

#ClownWorld

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
120-135 iq low inhib NT is ideal for both purposes.

• JFL
In addition to finding nothing-scares-me attitudes attractive, women prefer non-intelligence when exhibited directly. If a woman were to watch 2 men, who have equal physical attractivenesses, work on tough mathematical tasks that a professor instructed them to solve, she’d prefer the man who can’t solve the task. Just the fact that one IS ABLE to do advanced mathematics gives off nerdy and sperggy vibes that turn off women.

#ClownWorld
Depends on the woman jfl. If she thinks you're autistic cause you're competent then its her loss. Good to filter her out, you wouldn't be compatible with her anyways.

• JFL
High-IQ post.

Yeah think about scientists jfl most of them died childless (even by personal choice) and they literall wasted ALL of their life for making Chad's life easier by their inventions, but i dont think women automatically find math solving men repulsive jfl, probably it is because how they perceive them since according to society being good at math=low T, it is about nutrition unironically, just like how the friendzoned males are considered unattractive.

• +1
120-135 iq low inhib NT is ideal for both purposes.

IQ 135 is more intelligent than what most people think it is. At 135, your mental processing differs from that of average people by significant degrees. A consequence of this is reduced levels of interest in normie activities. A 135-IQ male may struggle to go to bars and clubs and flirt with Slut Stacy and Bimbo Britney, not because he’s incapable of learning NT game, but because such normie activities don’t interest him. This is the plight of the high-IQ male — his sex drive is the same as normal men’s sex drives, but he lacks in desire to do what it takes to satisfy his sexual needs. He’d rather read a book than go to a nightclub. He wants sex, but he doesn’t like the process of obtaining it. And abstaining from NTing for prolonged periods makes one descend into sperghood and nerdceldom.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer, Chadeep, GetShrekt and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, LooksOrDeath and thecel
Depends on the woman jfl. If she thinks you're autistic cause you're competent then its her loss. Good to filter her out, you wouldn't be compatible with her anyways.

:lul: jfl at this bluepill “dodge bullets” cope. It’s like saying “good that she rejected you for your manlet height; you don’t want to date shallow people anyways; good to filter her out. It’s her loss”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
This

• Hmm...
IQ 135 is more intelligent than what most people think it is. At 135, your mental processing differs from that of average people by significant degrees. A consequence of this is reduced levels of interest in normie activities. A 135-IQ male may struggle to go to bars and clubs and flirt with Slut Stacy and Bimbo Britney, not because he’s incapable of learning NT game, but because such normie activities don’t interest him. This is the plight of the high-IQ male — his sex drive is the same as normal men’s sex drives, but he lacks in desire to do what it takes to satisfy his sexual needs. He’d rather read a book than go to a nightclub. He wants sex, but he doesn’t enjoy the process of obtaining it. And abstaining from NTing for prolonged periods makes one descend into sperghood and nerdceldom.
Basically what happened to me tbh. But I was tested at 128IQ. 135IQ mogs me hard

• So Sad
Basically what happened to me tbh. But I was tested at 128IQ. 135IQ mogs me hard
Tests are cope tbh if you are tested at 128 you are probably ~115

• Woah
It's a negative value if by "optimal life" you mean happiness outside of sex. Ignorance is bliss. Intelligence is important for having sex with women, despite what many here will claim:

• Love it
IQ 135 is more intelligent than what most people think it is. At 135, your mental processing differs from that of average people by significant amounts. A consequence of this is reduced levels of interest in normie activities. A 135-IQ male may struggle to go to bars and clubs and flirt with Slut Stacy and Bimbo Britney, not because he’s incapable of learning NT game, but because such normie activities don’t interest him. This is the plight of the high-IQ male — his sex drive is the same as normal men’s sex drives, but he lacks in desire to do what it takes to satisfy his sexual needs. He’d rather read a book than go to a nightclub.
I should have understood that slaying meant degenerate shit :hnghn:, in that case I am wrong. 135 IQ won't hinder you from having an ideal dating life given you have the looks, but I agree that if you want to have a degen nightclub lifestyle, 90 IQ is better from an enjoyment perspective. L

He wants sex, but he doesn’t enjoy the process of obtaining it. And abstaining from NTing for prolonged periods makes one descend into sperghood and nerdceldom.
Depends on the guy bro. Nightclubs and whatever else degens do aren't the only NT/normie activities.

High IQ people end up around high IQ people. Nightclubs are a social circle with below avg-avg iq people, there are many social circles with avg-abv avg iq people. Also if one is high IQ, its most likely that they go to a good uni (high avg iq), and are or will work in a professional career.

btw what do you guys think my IQ is :forcedsmile:

• +1
:lul: jfl at this bluepill “dodge bullets” cope. It’s like saying “good that she rejected you for your manlet height; you don’t want to date people that shallow anyways”
Niche maxxing. High IQ girls are a thing. You're conflating below avg-avg iq girl with all girls. abv avg iq girls also love it when you mog them in competence esp in their own field, which high iq allows you to do.
It isn't a universal law like height is jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Just be as retarded as possible

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, LooksOrDeath and thecel
Just be as retarded as possible
His IQ was 50 apparently.

Joe Arridy (/ˈærɪdi/; April 29, 1915 – January 6, 1939)[1][2] was an American man who was falsely convicted, and executed for the 1936 rape and murder of Dorothy Drain, a 15-year-old girl in Pueblo, Colorado. He was manipulated by the police to make a false confession due to his mental incapacities. Arridy was severely mentally disabled and was 23 years old when he was executed on January 6, 1939.

brutal IQ mog by the police.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and GetShrekt
This combination is not possible
I think it is a meme watch some interviews with scientists, they easily speak and interact. They never have androgenic behavior though. But still they are NT.

• +1
Niche maxxing. High IQ girls are a thing. You're conflating below avg-avg iq girl with all girls. abv avg iq girls also love it when you mog them in competence esp in their own field, which high iq allows you to do.
It isn't a universal law like height is jfl.
High IQ girls like same kind of men with low IQ average IQ or retard IQ girls. It is biology.

• +1
High IQ girls like same kind of men with low IQ average IQ or retard IQ girls. It is biology.
No girls are attracted to the aspieness that is conflated with high IQ. High IQ is still attractive to high IQ girls, as long as you are NT. Esp if you are more competent than them in their own field. Why do you think girls often act dumb lol, its cause competence is attractive in men. High IQ leads to competence.
You're implying that high IQ girls aren't attracted to high IQ competent guys which just isn't true. High IQ =/ Aspie.

Dumb ogre game works for all girls tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15338
No girls are attracted to the aspieness that is conflated with high IQ. High IQ is still attractive to high IQ girls, as long as you are NT. Esp if you are more competent than them in their own field. Why do you think girls often act dumb lol, its cause competence is attractive in men. High IQ leads to competence.
You're implying that high IQ girls aren't attracted to high IQ competent guys which just isn't true. High IQ =/ Aspie.

My sister is high IQ autist but still likes movies with low inhib Chads never the Sherlock for example

• +1
Reactions: thecel and LooksOrDeath
His IQ was 50 apparently.

Joe Arridy (/ˈærɪdi/; April 29, 1915 – January 6, 1939)[1][2] was an American man who was falsely convicted, and executed for the 1936 rape and murder of Dorothy Drain, a 15-year-old girl in Pueblo, Colorado. He was manipulated by the police to make a false confession due to his mental incapacities. Arridy was severely mentally disabled and was 23 years old when he was executed on January 6, 1939.

View attachment 1507073

brutal IQ mog by the police.
In 2011, Arridy received a full and unconditional posthumous pardon by Colorado Governor Bill Ritter (72 years after his death). Ritter, the former district attorney of Denver, pardoned Arridy based on questions about the man's guilt and what appeared to be a coerced false confession.[3][4][5] This was the first time in Colorado that the governor had pardoned a convict after execution.

happy ending? :feelsgood: @HasStoppedNoodling @thecel

• Love it
My sister is high IQ autist but still likes movies with low inhib Chads never the Sherlock for example
Benedict don't got sex appeal jfl. Think the lawyer guy from Suits, Macgyver, Bruce Wayne, and especially Sheldon Cooper.

• JFL
Benedict don't got sex appeal jfl. Think the lawyer guy from Suits, Macgyver, Bruce Wayne, and especially Sheldon Cooper.
"Dumb ogre" is a cope itself
Calling someone "Dumb" is a way to cope about he is more confident than you
And calling someone "ogre" is a way to cope about he is more masculine looking than you
Jfl at your IQ if you cant see it is a coping mechanism, also low class looks>>>>>high class looks

• Love it
  • +1
High IQ will have better dating life, Low IQ will have better slaying life.

• +1
Reactions: robtical and thecel
"Dumb ogre" is a cope itself
Calling someone "Dumb" is a way to cope about he is more confident than you
And calling someone "ogre" is a way to cope about he is more masculine looking than you
It's just a term jfl. I thought it was an effective way to describe it. I was agreeing with you :hnghn:, not seething in envy. Mf went full combat mode :lul:

Jfl at your IQ if you cant see it is a coping mechanism, also low class looks>>>>>high class looks
legit

Last edited:
  • +1
2 digit IQ, if only that were true :feelswhy:. No dumb ogre game for me @thecel

• So Sad
  • +1
Was a legit test taken by the school. On online tests I get 130-145 IQ jfl
Iq tests are not accurate for measuring intelligence, still it is best way to measuring it though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Ideal IQ for life = 167 (Ted Kasinski IQ), ideal for slaying = 107. So +60

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and thecel
Iq tests are not accurate for measuring intelligence, still it is best way to measure it though.
Ofc. Only measure stemcel potential really. Arts, philosophy, social sciences, management, language, have a loose connection to IQ tbh.

• +1