Sv3rige/Goatis says you shouldn't work out at all because it's unhealthy and ages the body

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ragnar, rooman, Deleted member 21531 and 3 others
Bald nerdik cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
theres so many things that make you age, out of all of them he chooses gymcelling, the healthiest one and most important SMV multiplier

keep coping guys u will never make it

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, Deleted member 17244, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 12 others
Common sense. Everyone understands that physical strain ages you, guy who do manual labor all look aged even though manual laborer try to not overstrain themselves if they can help it, while gymcels overstrain themselves on purpose. But when it comes to exercise, people go in denial mode, and they defend it really agressively as if it's some sort of religion (kind of like veganism). Why? Nobody knows, the government says that it's healthy, I guess I have to do it.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, HTN_Mentalcel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
This video is all I needed. Just started taking my PCT and burnt my gym membership

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, igbekele007 and Deleted member 21531
Common sense. Everyone understands that physical strain ages you, guy who do manual labor all look aged even though manual laborer try to not overstrain themselves if they can help it, while gymcels overstrain themselves on purpose. But when it comes to exercise, people go in denial mode, and they defend it really agressively as if it's some sort of religion (kind of like veganism). Why? Nobody knows, the government says that it's healthy, I guess I have to do it.
Is it worth not working out though if it means having noodle arms?

50-year-old-photographer-asian-do-not-age-chuando-tan-10-5975de9eb5676__700.jpg
76224893.cms

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken, buflek, Mr.Proper and 4 others
pro tip: don't live because it ages the body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, redmaxx, Brootal and 5 others
Is it worth not working out though if it means having noodle arms?
It's a tradeoff that everyone has to consider for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Exercise is literally one of the best things you can do for anti aging. This seems like propaganda tbf.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, rooman and BongMog

I disagree with him on that. Eat steak and hit the gym. It's based. You'll feel good, and if your sleep is right, which it should be since exercise help you sleep, you won't age as fast as stressed, overwhelmed wagecucks that drink beers on the weekend.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, rooman and BongMog
that guy is a retard. don't listen to him. it's not like he lives according to the garbage he posts

very few people whose problem is too much gym :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Ken, rooman and 3 others
Now that he got the hair transplant he should get the eyebrow transplant too

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Lawton88
Exercise is literally one of the best things you can do for anti aging. This seems like propaganda tbf.
Wrong. It ages you undoubtedly.
I disagree with him on that. Eat steak and hit the gym. It's based. You'll feel good, and if your sleep is right, which it should be since exercise help you sleep, you won't age as fast as stressed, overwhelmed wagecucks that drink beers on the weekend.
Exactly, I’d also add in to drink blood and eat liver and these provide the nutrient to properly and healthy restore your body/muscles. If there’s one thing to take away, it’s to manage your stress levels, both physically and mentally.
that guy is a retard. don't listen to him. it's not like he lives according to the garbage he posts

very few people whose problem is too much gym :feelshmm:
He isn’t a retard and you should 100% listen to him. That’s not to say he isn’t a liar; he’s been exposed a few times as not following his own advice plus he got a very fucking obvious hair transplant jfl. Also, that dude referenced in the video is a guy whose problem is too much gym lol - also look at guys like Soosh, Virtruvian Physique, James English (looks 45), Joe Delaney, Remington James (jfl at that subhuman) etc. This is why I think most people should roid (+ carnivore/primal diet) as long as you don’t overtrain, you can get an amazing body with very low stress induction, and maintain it with ease - you can also maintain Zeus tier test levels while eating little to zero carbs.
Now that he got the hair transplant he should get the eyebrow transplant too
Oh he will jfl

He isn’t a retard and you should 100% listen to him. That’s not to say he isn’t a liar; he’s been exposed a few times as not following his own advice plus he got a very fucking obvious hair transplant jfl. Also, that dude referenced in the video is a guy whose problem is too much gym lol - also look at guys like Soosh, Virtruvian Physique, James English (looks 45), Joe Delaney, Remington James (jfl at that subhuman) etc. This is why I think most people should roid (+ carnivore/primal diet) as long as you don’t overtrain, you can get an amazing body with very low stress induction, and maintain it with ease - you can also maintain Zeus tier test levels while eating little to zero carbs.
money literally doesn't exist. it's man made :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers
He wont admit he got a hair transplant. You cant trust him.

???

Insane levels of coping

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
They drink, eat shitty food and generally stressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back