sv3rige's videos have blackpills in them

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Whenever a vegan debates sv3rige, he just comments on their appearance in order to "proof" that veganism is unhealthy.

In this video he says to a bald vegan that he looks so sick like a chemotherapy patient.
He says to a short vegan that he looks like a dwarf and that he didn't grow because of veganism.
The carnivores shout "fuck vegans" and an Indian foid says "you look like you have a small dick. You can't even fuck a vegan".

These carnivores in the video look tall as fuck. Must have been intimidating for the vegans ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and SikKunt
Sv3rige is ultimate blackpiller, he also said in the video from my latest thread that the vegan child will be short (he's from Netherland) and he'll get bullied in school for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 39
Sv3rige is ultimate blackpiller, he also said in the video from my latest thread that the vegan child will be short (he's from Netherland) and he'll get bullied in school for that.
He's hardcore blackpilled.
He said that rape is natural, that men would fight to death in nature obviously implying that it's all about height and aggression

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69, subhuman incel, Yummyinmytummy and 2 others
nootrients

Lol, that coming from a nw4 guy who was on a mental institution?!

There are plenty of vegan bodybuilders who are also tall af, vegan gains also destroyed sv3rige on the debate they had.

Sv3rige is so stupid that after Vegan Gains made an argument about something his response was something like: "I don't believe it, so it's not true"

:lul: :lul: :lul:

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Whenever a vegan debates sv3rige, he just comments on their appearance in order to "proof" that veganism is unhealthy.

In this video he says to a bald vegan that he looks so sick like a chemotherapy patient.
He says to a short vegan that he looks like a dwarf and that he didn't grow because of veganism.
The carnivores shout "fuck vegans" and an Indian foid says "you look like you have a small dick. You can't even fuck a vegan".

These carnivores in the video look tall as fuck. Must have been intimidating for the vegans ngl.

Sv3rige is funny guy but kinda a idiot, he believes that earth is flat and airplane would fall of the sky on australia if world was round. He believes sauna is toxic even though its good for skin and boosts hgh like 140%. Then he went to vegsn festival eat some pig intestines raw or something :D

Lol, that coming from a nw4 guy who was on a mental institution?!

There are plenty of vegan bodybuilders who are also tall af, vegan gains also destroyed sv3rige on the debate they had.

Sv3rige is so stupid that after Vegan Gains made an argument about something his response was something like: "I don't believe it, so it's not true"

:lul: :lul: :lul:

giphy.gif
Sv3rige is obviously quite low IQ but he has some valid point and I kinda enjoy seeing his videos and his extreme views.
I'm vegetarian and watch his videos just for fun. Also some carnivores in his videos are huge Chads, there's even this pic of the 6'7 carnivore mogging the 6'2 vegan bodybuilder going around on Braincels

Sv3rige is obviously quite low IQ but he has some valid point and I kinda enjoy seeing his videos and his extreme views.
I'm vegetarian and watch his videos just for fun. Also some carnivores in his videos are huge Chads, there's even this pic of the 6'7 carnivore mogging the 6'2 vegan bodybuilder going around on Braincels

Mog or be mogged

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT 6'5????????

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39