Swelling alone makes bonesmashing worth it

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
Just restared bonesmashing to test if its legit.

For the coming months im only gonna bonesmash my left cheekbones + left side of my browridge to see if it actually does anything.

I just bonesmashed my orbital bone and zygo andLegit ascended my 3/4ths by 1psl from swelling:feelsohh:

Worth it, im doing this everyday from now on

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and 9thkage
Haven't you announced that you will test it like half an year ago already?
I did do it back then, but i only smashed my browridge, chin

I ended up damaging hair follicles on my chin, so i quit entirely and deemed it cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Do you think prime Chico bonesmashed his face?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Maesthetic
Just restared bonesmashing to test if its legit.

For the coming months im only gonna bonesmash my left cheekbones + left side of my browridge to see if it actually does anything.

I just bonesmashed my orbital bone and zygo andLegit ascended my 3/4ths by 1psl from swelling:feelsohh:

Worth it, im doing this everyday from now on
ok ok. so for 1, theres no way in hell bonesmashing increased your psl by 1. ima need some proof in the dms or on this thread. #2 to bonesmash and make permeant progress, you need to bonesmash for long periods of time with high intensity / power which leads to braindamage and other problems. you literally just feel bad doing it after a while, you get headaches & other stuff. #3 ig you can do it but DO NOT recommend this garbage temporary cope to ppl who dont know anything / havent done their own research

When I bonesmashed my cheekbones I had bruises for about one weeks :lul: not worth

ok ok. so for 1, theres no way in hell bonesmashing increased your psl by 1. ima need some proof in the dms or on this thread. #2 to bonesmash and make permeant progress, you need to bonesmash for long periods of time with high intensity / power which leads to braindamage and other problems. you literally just feel bad doing it after a while, you get headaches & other stuff. #3 ig you can do it but DO NOT recommend this garbage temporary cope to ppl who dont know anything / havent done their own research
Idk, maybe im just autist as fuck at judging my own looks. But i still think temp swelling makes it worth it.

Idk, maybe im just autist as fuck at judging my own looks. But i still think temp swelling makes it worth it.
maybe, thats what most bonesmashers talk about. ive never seen a bonesmasher that has said bonesmashing works long time.

I did do it back then, but i only smashed my browridge, chin

I ended up damaging hair follicles on my chin, so i quit entirely and deemed it cope
Tell me how the browridge smashing went? Any gains?

Tell me how the browridge smashing went? Any gains?
Maybe on my browridge (keep in mind that i only bonesmashed for a month)

I have an old flash photo from underneath my jaw where my browridge appear completely soft.
When i retook that picture a few months later after bonesmashing there a slight bump.

But this could just be puberty or picture flaw.

Show your orbitals before / after.

Swelling is already gone :feelswah:
:feelswhy: I was thinking of Bonesmashing my orbitals (infra and supra), but I'm afraid of getting brain damage. Similarly, I will Bonesmash them with my knuckles and controlled force while holding my head with my other hand.

:feelswhy: I was thinking of Bonesmashing my orbitals (infra and supra), but I'm afraid of getting brain damage. Similarly, I will Bonesmash them with my knuckles and controlled force while holding my head with my other hand.
Just keep your head in a stable position so your brain doesnt rattle. 0 brain dmg ez

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Maybe on my browridge (keep in mind that i only bonesmashed for a month)

I have an old flash photo from underneath my jaw where my browridge appear completely soft.
When i retook that picture a few months later after bonesmashing there a slight bump.

But this could just be puberty or picture flaw.
Show picture pls

Best bonesmashing guides?

it's temporary either way so.. what's the point

It grow bone it's not cope but it's. And idea caus ethe growth is unaesthetic
unless you hit your face so hard you cry there's not gonna be bone remodelling. just hitting it light enough to feel some pain isn't enough. you think prime gandy was hitting himself on the cheek?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
unless you hit your face so hard you cry there's not gonna be bone remodelling. just hitting it light enough to feel some pain isn't enough. you think prime gandy was hitting himself on the cheek?
Ofc u need to apply.force

I'm not recommending it but it does.work u obviously havent tried.it

you will get asymmetrical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
You need to bonesmash some Jew noses and steal their money so you get MSE or SARPE you fucking subhuman creature

Attachments

• 1660225024422.png
    1660225024422.png
    594.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2
I've posted pics on the forum you'd say it's cope either way ppl like u can't be convinced
you say you made your chin too large by bonesmashing jfl you're probably trolling at this point

send me pics of actual results
Look at Indigenous Swiss on youtube. He looks like an ogre now but he's the proof that bonesmashing works

Look at Indigenous Swiss on youtube. He looks like an ogre now but he's the proof that bonesmashing works
i'm not 100% against bonesmashing but it seems to be a meme. why are you using an incel ogre to try and prove a point. are there any actual moggers that do it