Swimming for framemaxxing ??

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

MOGGER OF BALKAN
Just look at their frame.Definitely swimming helped them.Every swimmer frame mogs

E4A755D1 DCE7 4C16 B52E 0970AFCF1F87
54FE4DC6 4E03 4500 ABB4 57E11A7D83A8
A2F46714 F39B 4EEA 8900 64C70336233A
ECFC15A1 3C2A 476A AF7A 7A8C19B2B7CB

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: M-1014, grief and LightStruck
Not only that but it’s an insane way to get lean and keep that cardio up, swimming deffo the method

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and R@m@
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and LightStruck
it's unrelated to swimming, you basically aren't able to be competitive in this sport unless you have specific proportions.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deprived and 10 others
i know tons of people who do swimming for a living since they were kids, it's genetic, only a slight improvement the same you would get from weight lifting
Just blast roids

Yes, they have big frames so they can be good profesonail swimmers

Swimming = don"t cause big frame
Also they need long arms to swim and long arms=wider shoulders

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Swimmers body illusion. Nearly every swimmer is tall, with a long arm span, wide shoulders ect because that’s what you need to be competitive.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and likenesss
Just look at their frame.Definitely swimming helped them.Every swimmer frame mogs

View attachment 2892879View attachment 2892880View attachment 2892881View attachment 2892882
Wish this were true, but no.

I feel it helps a certain amount, certainly builds muscle in favourable areas but I don't really think swimming influenced these guy's frames much.

I had three friends who were competitive in swimming in their developmental years.

two had bad frames (both about 5'7), one had a particularly good frame (5'6). I remember back in the day, people on here would claim swimming also made you taller, these guys were living proof that wasn't true in my mind.

Yes, they have big frames so they can be good profesonail swimmers

Swimming = don"t cause big frame
most of them arent professional swimmer also how would frame help them swim better its the swimming that make the frame better

most of them arent professional swimmer also how would frame help them swim better its the swimming that make the frame better

Damn, somebody called the citizens of the Loserville to this thread. You Retarded nerd