Symmetry

P

prag

Iron
So basically my cheekbone is a bit more prominent on the right side, I have slight hollowcheeks as well on the right side, but for the left side my jaw is wider. Note : i used to sleep more on my rightside before starting to sleep on my back. Any tips please?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Insignificant, nobody notices unless it's severe.
Post a picture if you want to know if it's noticeable or not.

Insignificant, nobody notices unless it's severe.
Post a picture if you want to know if it's noticeable or not.
i asked my friend if my face was symmetrical, and after looking closely he told me "more bloated" cheekbones right, and bigger left jaw

• +1
i asked my friend if my face was symmetrical, and after looking closely he told me "more bloated" cheekbones right, and bigger left jaw
If he had to look closely, you shouldn't worry much. Everyone is asymmetrical to an extent, absolute symmetry is perceived as inhuman and uncanny since it doesn't exist.

i think the only explanation for this is by sleeping on your right side thats why your right is more flat,and you chew on left side these are the only two possible ways bc this shit what you have is not genetics its all lifestyle

If he had to look closely, you shouldn't worry much. Everyone is asymmetrical to an extent, absolute symmetry is perceived as inhuman and uncanny since it doesn't exist.
stop gatekeeping the gains bro, every model have close to perfect symmetry must mean sum

• +1
i think the only explanation for this is by sleeping on your right side thats why your right is more flat,and you chew on left side these are the only two possible ways bc this shit what you have is not genetics its all lifestyle
yeah, thats what i thought as well, would sleeping on back fix that, or should i sleep on left side to compensate

stop gatekeeping the gains bro, every model have close to perfect symmetry must mean sum
all them models with perfect symetry are also 1 in 20 thousand of the population lol,extreme symetry is extremely rare and if you have ugly features godly symetry will not make you look better

• +1
yeah, thats what i thought as well, would sleeping on back fix that, or should i sleep on left side to compensate
getting lower body fat and sleeping on back is all you can do,losing bodyfat could lose the bloat that is causing the asymetrical appearence although irl its not noticable unless your actually deformed

They all have asymmetries, some more some less. Post a pic of urself instead, if it's bad I'll be honest.

getting lower body fat and sleeping on back is all you can do,losing bodyfat could lose the bloat that is causing the asymetrical appearence although irl its not noticable unless your actually deformed
ye im tryna cut but im skinny n 16 so dont wanna stun growth 62kg 179cm with decent amount if musxle mass about 14%bf

ok i seen this that you said you put on rating,not noticable asymetry at all, just chew more on your left from here on out and use inverted and see over time will it balance it out but its not bad

i posted sum on rating
Alright, I saw them now.
You've got some asymmetries, but nothing outside of the normal.
You should instead focus on your failos since asymmetry is not a problem of yours.

Alright, I saw them now.
You've got some asymmetries, but nothing outside of the normal.
You should instead focus on your failos since asymmetry is not a problem of yours.
what are my failos?

• +1
what are my failos?
Phenotype mainly, but more specifically ur nose and lips.
Your craniofacial development is quite good though, I approve of the forward growth.
You should obviously also grow out your hair, and hop on minoxidil for stronger eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: prag
your nose length is your only real failo but sadly you cant really change that even with rhino which is mainly for witdh and height of nose
its so over, i need to pray for some forward growth to hide it a little bit

Phenotype mainly, but more specifically ur nose and lips.
Your craniofacial development is quite good though, I approve of the forward growth.
You should obviously also grow out your hair, and hop on minoxidil for stronger eyebrows.
im gonna let my hair grow and do a perm, white maxx as well, what can i do abt my lips tho?

• +1
its so over, i need to pray for some forward growth to hide it a little bit
nahh chill its not over one feature isnt enough to make you look bad plus your other features and skull shape is good,the nose will most likely fit your face more as you develop tbh

im gonna let my hair grow and do a perm, white maxx as well, what can i do abt my lips tho?
Implants, would not recommend fillers.
A perm would contradict white-maxxing, slightly wavy hair mogs hard.
Out of curiosity, how do you plan to whitemaxx? Are you hapa, half Caucasian half Arab?

• +1
nahh chill its not over one feature isnt enough to make you look bad plus your other features and skull shape is good,the nose will most likely fit your face more as you develop tbh
thanks, imma have to socialmaxx to get a bitch might coz rhino isnt a solution anymore

Out of curiosity, how do you plan to whitemaxx? Are you hapa, half Caucasian half Arab?
half arab, my dade full white, so sunscreen, msm and glutathione

• +1
Out of curiosity, how do you plan to whitemaxx? Are you hapa, half Caucasian half Arabis
Is the problems my upper lip beeing to thin

• +1
half arab, my dade full white, so sunscreen, msm and glutathione
Good luck, have you tried using contacts?

• +1
Good luck, have you tried using contacts?
no never, imma try natural eye whitening, also my parents really into that, so when ill live alinr imma look into it

• +1
getting bigger lips will make your nose look more proportionate and smaller thats the number one looksmax for you, ,skinny lips makes longer noses look way bigger if this guy had your lips his nose wouldnt fit his face like it does.

Yeah, and your lower third is quite short relatively to your midface, leaving you with a babyfaced look where the philtrum to chin ratio isn't ideal. An augmentation would help your ratio, as well as to make your lips per se balanced.

• +1
Yeah, and your lower third is quite short relatively to your midface, leaving you with a babyfaced look where the philtrum to chin ratio isn't ideal. An augmentation would help your ratio, as well as to make your lips per se balanced.
your smart asf thanks

• +1
Have same skull as you, however I am getting corrective lf1 for my class 3 and maybe custom one sided implants.

Let me know how that go and show before after plz
Yeah well it’s gonna take months to plan out getting surgery, but feel free to pm if you looking to do something similar

• +1