T users GTFIH

C

Copium

Cancelled.
Is TRT/injecting worth it? At what age would you start?

Never
Getting test from ur balls or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Copium and WadlowMaxxing
Is TRT/injecting worth it? At what age would you start?
even if your T levels are normal higher then normal T levels make you feel like a god. just be safe be cautious and do your googles dont just let any random no face no name tell you what to do make the decision for yourself if your T levels are low contact your doctor

• +1
Reactions: Copium
Please get to 10% bf, vit d zinc ashwagandha and gymmaxx before you do this -see if u have subhuman genes or not

• +1
Please get to 10% bf, vit d zinc ashwagandha and gymmaxx before you do this -see if u have subhuman genes or not
Taking these sups already. Will leanmax and gymmax and check again. (y)

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Please get to 10% bf, vit d zinc ashwagandha and gymmaxx before you do this
This, but also diet. In reality you should have no T problems when you have done this.

• +1
Reactions: Copium and St. Wristcel
Taking these sups already. Will leanmax and gymmax and check again. (y)
Entirely fix lifestyle in general and make sure to sleep enough. A lot can go wrong with injecting and you should get to a healthy level beforehand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Copium
If ur gonna do it try to be lean as possible, it will make it work so much better. I know some peeps who started blasting at 19 and even earlier

• +1
This, but also diet. In reality you should have no T problems when you have done this.
If ur gonna do it try to be lean as possible, it will make it work so much better. I know some peeps who started blasting at 19 and even earlier
Do you not get to stop TRT years down the line without side effects?

Do you not get to stop TRT years down the line without side effects?
It takes 10 months to get back to normal levels usually

• +1
So it won't permanently suppress you right? You will get back to normal?
Yeah everyone will unless there's some other reason

• +1
even if your T levels are normal higher then normal T levels make you feel like a god. just be safe be cautious and do your googles dont just let any random no face no name tell you what to do make the decision for yourself if your T levels are low contact your doctor
So you mean trt could be worth it, even at average t levels?

So you mean trt could be worth it, even at average t levels?
trt = testosterone trt is just legal testosterone you get from your doctor, a lot of bodybuilders with normal T levels use testosterone. Increasing your testosterone will always have positive effects even if you already have average T levels. Of course when you increase it unnaturally aka injecting trt/test there are chances of bad side effects luckily I never experienced bad side effects but theres always the possibility. so just exercise caution and do the research to make the decision for yourself.

I'm on TRT. It's riding high for 4 weeks. Then you get use to it need to increase dose.

I just do the same dose. Started age 26. Test was low 300/whatever. need to be 700.

Yes. The man with the the better hormones, receptors and neurotransmitters always wins in an equal playing field. Your not on the same level as high T guys if your not high T. You understand that when you hop on