T50 eyes mog A10 eyes, T50 eyes are more dominant and look better in men compared to feminine a10 eyes. That’s why most male models are mediterranean

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
IMG 3224
IMG 3365

There’s a reason why most male models are mediterraneans. You can’t find a single top tier nordic model.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moon666, Jeww, Diarrhoea and 7 others
Most women dont want male models, they want pretty almond eyes preferably hazel to green / blue with long lashes that they can stare into

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, Deleted member 7580, Costcosuperstore and 9 others
What would a blondie do if he sees this in the battlefield

0C9272A8 E1ED 4B2C A920 1EE7D63D7207

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww, Costcosuperstore, SidharthTheSlayer and 7 others
Legit COPE.A10 mogs all but generally light eyes mog dark eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moon666, ElTruecel and STAMPEDE
another day, another cope

Cope unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: moon666
A10 is masc, retarded ethnic subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moon666, Deleted member 7580, STAMPEDE and 1 other person
Most women dont want male models, they want pretty almond eyes preferably hazel to green / blue with long lashes that they can stare into
what about abused puppy eyes?

I've noticed girls with light eyes like guys with darker eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Muad'Dib, STAMPEDE and copemaxxeer
almost all male models are nordic.

virtually all of the male models coined as 'med' have zero recent mediterranean admixture, gandy for example has no ancestors from south europe.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: moon666, Muad'Dib, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
Eye colouring is pointless unless you have A colouring. Anything but A is equivalent to T50

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
The two most handsome men in the world have blue eyes

98eee384bccf20407cc58f8c7155ef98.jpg
iu

The two strongest men in the world have blue eyes

iu
thorbjornsson_92355439_241555910555625_7121115926509682337_njpg-JS585706351.jpg

85% of US presidents had blue eyes or shades of blue.

The vast majority of intellectuals over the last millennium had light eyes.

Beyond over for ugliest eye color havers.

yjprco67a1e41.jpg
iu

Blame your parents not society.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moon666, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
I've noticed girls with light eyes like guys with darker eyes
Wrong they are actually easier for light eye cels thanks to assortative mating, it also happens with hair type, girls with wavy hair prefer males with wavy hair

Wrong they are actually easier for light eye cels thanks to assortative mating, it also happens with hair type, girls with wavy hair prefer males with wavy hair
Only ethnic girls like light eyes on guys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moon666, Jeww, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Eye color is not what will make you look like a pussy or not lol

S1GEYbf

53Y2

SDSDSDGGH53

• +1
Reactions: moon666, greywind, Lebron_James and 1 other person
There's zero chance you are a white man with green/grey/blue eyes so your opinion is irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: moon666
There's zero chance you are a white man with green/grey/blue eyes so your opinion is irrelevant
Tell me I'm wrong lol, only ethnic women praise light eyes, as long as you have good eyelashes and eyebrows, people will compliment your eye area

Stop coping with muh eye color

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Jeww, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
You clearly never been to Northern European countries. If you don't have light eyes, YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE. What you are saying is an ethnic delusion myth, visit Denmark and it will be an eye opening experience.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moon666, Jeww, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
You clearly never been to Northern European countries. If you don't have light eyes, YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE. What you are saying is an ethnic delusion myth, visit Denmark and it will be an eye opening experience.
Ive only ever been to India, girls here say light eyes is everything but white girls hate light ehes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE and Debetro
Tell me I'm wrong lol, only ethnic women praise light eyes, as long as you have good eyelashes and eyebrows, people will compliment your eye area

Usually only eyelashes and not even that much green/blue/grey get worshipped by women JFL stop wasting my time

• JFL

iu

The two strongest men in the world have blue eyes

iu
thorbjornsson_92355439_241555910555625_7121115926509682337_njpg-JS585706351.jpg

85% of US presidents had blue eyes or shades of blue.

The vast majority of intellectuals over the last millennium had light eyes.

Beyond over for ugliest eye color havers.

yjprco67a1e41.jpg
iu

Blame your parents not society.
You dirty fucking racist

Ancient Romans and Greeks had darkest brown eyes possible

Dark Brown eyes(not T50 SHITTY ASIAN/AFRICAN practically black eyes)

T20-T40 is good and insanely high class

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww, STAMPEDE and Debetro
T30 eyes are so high class wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Lmao shit skin, that guy has a lot going on for him besides the eyelashes and yes, the green color mogs, as I said stop wasting my time go ahead and cope with your subhumanity somewhere else
? Be real bro Zayn Malik clearly has better eyes, I've never seen anyone go crazy over Harry's eyes

T30 eyes are high class asf, Greeks and Ancient Romans had T30 eyes, Ancient Egyptians had insanely dark eyes, dark eye supremacy NIGGER

? Be real bro Zayn Malik clearly has better eyes, I've never seen anyone go crazy over Harry's eyes

T30 eyes are high class asf, Greeks and Ancient Romans had T30 eyes, Ancient Egyptians had insanely dark eyes, dark eye supremacy NIGGER
Whatever helps you to fall at sleep at night is ok

Whatever helps you to fall at sleep at night is ok
I used to cope with MSM and tried lightening my eyes to T07 but stopped after I realized that it literally doesn't matter

Eye color is huge cope for people because its rare but no girls ever gonna reject a dude based on his eye color, eye color wont ascend you

So stop fucking coping about muh eye color

iu
neither of them are the best looking guys jfl

Ramirez T50
Chico T50
Tyler Maher t50Ü
ALBORZIAN T50

COPE FAGGOT
A10 IS RETARDED NORDIC COPE

• JFL
The only girl that'll ever reject you due to eye color is probably an ugly sea girl, who gives a fuck about those

Ramirez T50
Chico T50
Tyler Maher t50Ü
ALBORZIAN T50

COPE FAGGOT
Bro Maher has C20

no girls ever gonna reject a dude based on his eye color, eye color wont ascend you
Agree with the first but disagree with the second as it can make the difference between undateable to barely dateable

Being good looking is all about having lots of good features, having no failos or Harmony

Long striking hair is a bigger factor than eye color for example

Mens Hairstyles Today

If there's perhaps one exception that might be more striking than that hair is heterochromia as it can provide some divine features into otherwise disgusting monsters

Last edited:
  • JFL
Agree with the first but disagree with the second as it can make the difference between undateable to barely dateable

Being good looking is all about having lots of good features, having no failos or Harmony

Long striking hair is a bigger factor than eye color for example

View attachment 2828557

If there's perhaps one exception that might be more striking than that hair is heterochromia as it can provide some divine features into otherwise disgusting monsters

View attachment 2828572
Whyd u post an ugly ass nigga with obviously fake blue contact

Another day another a10 retarded northern european copers on this thread. They never fail to make me laugh, these incel a10 losers. Dark triad always wins, women prefer dark triad dominant t50 eyes not feminine a10 eyes. a10 blue eyes look good only in women not in men.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Debetro
To all you nordic northern european a10 copers in this thread, Can you name me a single nordic northern european model/instagram influencer or even a tiktoker?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

Ramirez T50
Chico T50
Tyler Maher t50Ü
ALBORZIAN T50

COPE FAGGOT
It's not me who says so, it's women. Those guys are exclusively simped by guys like you with twisted sexuality.

To all you nordic northern european a10 copers in this thread, Can you name me a single nordic northern european model/instagram influencer or even a tiktoker?
Jon-Erik Hexum

• +1
Reactions: F36
Jon Erik Hexum

Another day another a10 retarded northern european copers on this thread. They never fail to make me laugh, these incel a10 losers. Dark triad always wins, women prefer dark triad dominant t50 eyes not feminine a10 eyes. a10 blue eyes look good only in women not in men.
True dark triad is green eyes cope
E3222EF9 D7A1 4155 A09D 3C518F9AC7A7

Ethnic t50 cope
My brother and I have very similar eye shapes mine are brown and his are bright green

Guess who gets compliments on his eyes from girls with all eye colors

• JFL
OP is a deathnik bassterd

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Ethnic t50 cope
My brother and I have very similar eye shapes mine are brown and his are bright green

Guess who gets compliments on his eyes from girls with all eye colors
Yet no one will reject you based on your eye color or date him based on his eye color

Yet again its cope

People only talk about eye colour cos it’s quantifiable. Reality is it matters like plus or minimus 0.1 psl