Taban Consult Coming Soon

Only reason he’s here is cuz I told him to join :lul:

He has no knowledge of this before I introduced him to it
Good, he has time to ascend

Manlet cuz once again genetics… I had shit sleep too. Both our parents are short
Too bad he didnt eat quality animal foods or had access to growth factors

Just face the fact there was nothing I could’ve done about my midface :feelskek:
Tell me how this attitude benefits you?

you 100% can but it aint my face at the end of the day

I was destined from the day I was born @
yea you young
but you got something to prove
i know you're walking on beats
and your diamonds be VVs
you paid all your dues
and that you got something to prove
but they wont get rid of you

Tell me how this attitude benefits you?

you 100% can but it aint my face at the end of the day
Bro you’re acting like I could’ve done something to improve my forward growth lol

You’re the one trying so hard advising all these pointless midface / jaw surgeries

Like I said I’m at peace with the cards I was dealt with & I’m doing minimal cosmetic surgeries before I risk my harmony more

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Bro you’re acting like I could’ve done something to improve my forward growth lol
YOU COULD THATS WHAT IM SAYING
At this stage you would need something more drastic like surgeries for such results in a reasonable time frame

Like I said I’m at peace with the cards I was dealt with & I’m doing minimal cosmetic surgeries before I risk my harmony more
I'd advised you some softmaxxes to do and I can recommend more if you want

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
YOU COULD THATS WHAT IM SAYING
At this stage you would need something more drastic like surgeries for such results in a reasonable time frame

I'd advised you some softmaxxes to do and I can recommend more if you want
I’ve already been advised by my maxillo surgeon para-nasal implants are the only way to cover the recession

I already have those soft maxxes on my list

I’m working backwards cuz I only have 5 years left hardmax > softmax > maintain

Ask him yourself lol @Icey
did you introduce your brother to this forum :feelskek:
I can’t even imagine telling any relative about this site

• JFL
did you introduce your brother to this forum :feelskek:
I can’t even imagine telling any relative about this site
Yeah :lul::lul:

It was FaceandLMS before but he got bored & didn’t find it interesting

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I’m working backwards cuz I only have 5 years left hardmax > softmax > maintain
What happens in 5 years?

I’ve already been advised by my maxillo surgeon para-nasal implants are the only way to cover the recession
Decent idea

good luck

what other hardmaxxes do you have planned?

What happens in 5 years?

Decent idea

good luck

what other hardmaxxes do you have planned?
I hit 30 :hnghn:

Not tryna get surgeries as an oldcel

I’ll let u know in my updated ascension plan

• +1
I hit 30 :hnghn:

Not tryna get surgeries as an oldcel

I’ll let u know in my updated ascension plan
Fair enough

Cant wait for the thread from a learning perspective, keep me updated

• +1
Im 6'1 and want to hit the 6'4+ ranges
185 to 190 cm is a great leap. With the first you are more or less average among young middle class or upper guys, while with 190 you are noticably above average everywhere. Around 195 when it gets to tall category , then you are The tall guy everywhere you go

I know how shitty is without having your own income. I come from a poor family so I had to work beside highschool early on but its fine just try to get your own place as soon as possible & buy your own food

Last edited:
  • +1
185 to 190 cm is a great leap. With the first you are more or less average among young middle class or upper guys, while with 190 you are noticably above average everywhere. Around 195 when it gets to tall category , then you are The tall guy everywhere you go
Yup

6'3+ is where the halo starts coming in, zoomers are tall nowadays. So many people around my height, i dont stand out.

6'4/6'5 would be so ideal + lifts on top if needed

Gotta get moneymaxxing

I know how shitty is without having your own income. I come from a poor family so I had to work beside highschool early on but its fine just try to get your own place as soon as possible & buy your own food
Yea getting my own food would be ideal + other things needed to looksmaxx

I dont know where to start, parents dont want me to wagecel for some reason

• So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy
I dont know where to start, parents dont want me to wagecel for some reason
they might worried about your grades getting worse perhaps which would be understandable, but anyway it sucks ass we have to fight with our parents. If I was a dad I’d butcher cows and feed them with those nose-to-tail. Make them play team sports from an early age, maximize their GH and hormones, then show them how to gymcel once they are done with puberty, teach them women’s true nature, guide them into a well paying career , I’d even pay for all their surgeries since if they got failos its all my fault its my genes :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and AscendingHero
they might worried about your grades getting worse perhaps which would be understandable, but anyway it sucks ass we have to fight with our parents. I
Yup thing is it's summer time and we're at home all day.... sigh

but anyway it sucks ass we have to fight with our parents. If I was a dad I’d butcher cows and feed them with those nose-to-tail. Make them play team sports from an early age, maximize their GH and hormones, then show them how to gymcel once they are done with puberty, teach them women’s true nature, guide them into a well paying career :feelsbadman:
Chad dad, mirin

Career wise im set , planning to become a professional footballer and likely moving to Germany for it as Ive been scouted

So i'll be more than able to looksmaxx hehe, but the younger you are the better. I cant miss out on the benefits being extremely gl now

I'll find a way

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
Mirin, that's a very significant difference
Its awesome being able to look up and compare your genome data to genes and SNPs and find interesting traits such as this

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Yea I've heard about that study before, there's also certain genes that regulate the ostebeo/ostecleo activity in certain parts in the face and body

This doesnt disregard what i've said in the slightest

There's also the facial suture and bone plasticity pill

• +1
"Conclusions: A quantitative trait locus that influences male pubertal sagittal jaw growth might exist in the CYP19A1 gene,"

Introduction: Sagittal jaw growth is influenced during puberty by a ratio of androgens and estrogens.

At the end of the day androgens are life. And what dictates androgen production? lifestyle, and if it's shitty during your growing years then your growth would be shitty

This study actually backs up some of my assertions

• +1
Main achilles heel with blacks is that hyperpigmentation, weak orbitals, 404 sparse brows, the wide FLAT U shaped nostrils and bimaxillary prognathism which is a killer

A lot of these of warm adapted traits which is good (body) but facially sub par, the others a result of bad environmental growth.

Tyronelite simply lacks the sheer bone size/position , most of these chads have an inverted triangle appearance
View attachment 1744604View attachment 1744605View attachment 1744606

Caused by again properly grown bones, forward grown jaws, big lower third, flanged zygos, well orientated frontal bone, etc, etc

You will never have a lower third like that if your maxila is so bad it wont even allow the mandible to move. The maxila is like a guide for the lower third

Unless you decide to just slap fillers and a jaw implant on it

For blacks these are all guaranteed softmaxxes

1) Fixing hyperpigmentation, either getting lighter as well or just fixing up your current skintone, pm for me

2) Teeth whitening , fixing gum hyperpgimentation and a wide palate (think tupac having the ideal of this)

3) Lips is a big one. For every tiktok slayer regardless of race they have well shaped full exfoliated lips. Even if your lips are dark they can still be appealing (the bottom lip cant be dark tho idc if you're darkskin)

4) Hairstyle, an nt style that hides failos and goes with face shape (i'd recommend curls, twists, long braids, long curly hair on the top with a blowout, thinking bronny/kelly oubre/vini jr) etc

5) Skin, a well documented topic here with goes back to the first point of hyperpigmentation, melasma and dark spots

Lastly gymcelling. You cant be a twink black unless you look like Jeremy meeks (b4 he gymcelled) .

for water reasons

Having dense brows, clear eyes (lumify) and long lashes is another huge halo on blacks, as well as having PCT eyes.

And light enough too have visible undertones

Hairline is super important for blacks too as well as hairline density, i'd argue it's even more important than the hair itself provided you at least have well taken care of hair and actually have hair in the first place

Shit I need to make a megathread on this. Post is getting too long
Great post.
Please, can I PM you later?

• +1
@tyronelite

how's it going my bro