Take different places have different beauty standards pill (Larsanova)

Biggdink

Biggdink

Your oneitis is fucking a recessed subhuman
Running bumble experiment on @larsanova69 to see how much he mogs me … started yesterday evening but my man barely got any matches (I ran out of swipes)

Opened my laptop this morning and no new matches (few new likes tho) :hnghn:

This low tier Becky didn’t even reply wtf
DCCA4BCE 3F55 44B3 85C3 A8DD47238F42

Pics used
ABF3CBAF D3A8 44C1 AC03 9278DECE9D0D

Do Canadian girls just prefer subhumans ??
59CB0A7D B7FF 4C81 808C E3801D8934DF

Thoughts ?

jahsuuu

jahsuuu

Zephir
Those aren’t his good pics though. I think he posted the pics he uses on a thread recently and they mog

Biggdink

Biggdink

Those aren’t his good pics though. I think he posted the pics he uses on a thread recently and they mog
Idk that’s all I could find easily @larsanova69 do you use those pics for tinder ?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

Zephir
6'0" basically looks like average height to many girls because of 5'10" larpers. So if you claim under you probably would be imagined as someone that is below avg height. I would larp 2 inches taller on dating apps to be safe

Biggdink

Biggdink

Actually go watch nhl games , Canadians are giga moggers so higher standards here I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

But na girls prob just like subhumans here

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Gordon Flowers
Shit algorithm

U don't go from having thousands of matchs to a few dozen just because of location change

Biggdink

Biggdink

You can't slay as a white Chad in Canada, try with a new pic with flattened maxilla and monolid eyes and see the new 2000 matches.
Chinese user here (forgot his username) got 50 likes in 2 hours in Seattle

Biggdink

Biggdink

Keep huh reacting you stupid spic

Only spics and curries hype that bloated faggot. He looks like utter shit next to an actual attractive person

Muh different beauty standards :soy:
Then why is he getting giga chad results in Europe ? Even amnesia did shit in Canada
What about her?
look at that baby

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

thecel’s protégé
He’s ugly and bloated af.

If a user ever hypes that bloated faggit just know they live in a mumbai sewer and there reference is other ugly Indian abominations
yooooooo chill out sire, you're shitting on everyone today :feelsmega::feelsmega:

fogdart

fogdart

Get lean. Period. Take the facial adiposity pill.
Running bumble experiment on @larsanova69 to see how much he mogs me … started yesterday evening but my man barely got any matches (I ran out of swipes)

Opened my laptop this morning and no new matches (few new likes tho) :hnghn:

This low tier Becky didn’t even reply wtf View attachment 1691183
Pics used View attachment 1691186

Do Canadian girls just prefer subhumans ?? View attachment 1691188
Thoughts ?
You need to get better pics from @larsanova69. You can only pull such aspie pics off well on dating apps if you're 6psl.
Barely any matches/likes

Cutest match didn’t even message View attachment 1691197
How many matches so far and how long has it been?
Even amnesia and salludon got shit results in Canada
@fogdart

Beauty standards are different in Canada
True. the guys I expect to do extremely well usually don't do as well here, which is surprising. I recently run a medium ugly ogre with a very good body on Hinge in Vancouver and surprisingly he's killing it compared to all the face moggers I did before :feelswhy:

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Gordon Flowers
Then why is he getting giga chad results in Europe ? Even amnesia did shit in Canada

look at that baby
What about it jfl

Ur account was probably funked, use new sim new phone new WiFi for completely objective results

alienmaxxer

alienmaxxer

Millie 💕

look at that baby

Bc he and everyone that runs a tinder with his pics uses the most frauded photos (with flash, angled to the max) for tinder

No such thing as different beauty standard. He’s just getting exposed for being ugly in frontal candids

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
You need to get better pics from @larsanova69. You can only pull such aspie pics off well on dating apps if you're 6psl.

True. the guys I expect to do extremely well usually don't do as well here, which is surprising. I recently run a medium ugly ogre with a very good body on Hinge in Vancouver and surprisingly he's killing it compared to all the face moggers I did before :feelswhy:
Also if you look good and not verified people automaticly assume you are fake

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Bc he and everyone that runs a tinder with his pics uses the most frauded photos (with flash, angled to the max) for tinder

No such thing as different beauty standard. He’s just getting exposed for being ugly in frontal candids
What fucking retard post candids on dating apps lmao a fruading normie looks better than a candid photo chad

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir

Show pics

Biggdink

Biggdink

Yes everytime I try medium ugly ogres they get 100s of likes/matches. Take canadapill

But also pretty boys like cox get great results

Account has been up for 15-16 hours I think and 12 likes 8 matches

This guy matched with every girl tho so idk …
F2B013EA F021 47BD 8E51 74D727615ECE

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhi 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙
i thought lars was french

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
That's copium - I run Niko on Tinder here and he wasn't verified but he still got 99+ likes and so many matches in less than 24 hours.

View attachment 1691211
Yeah but nico aint high psl wise(high appeal for sure) me neither, only front i would say, a chad is high psl so girls think you just grabbed some pics from a model from insta

Last edited:
Biggdink

Biggdink

Yeah but nico aint high psl only front wise me neither only front i would say, a chad is high psl so girls think you just grabbed some pics from a model from insta
Why did this model with every girl tho? High trust eyes ?
32E9F668 7020 4D2C 9CE1 DA9685584F05

Even amnesia and salludon don’t get matches here
Take the Canada pill @fogdart

fogdart

fogdart

Biggdink

Biggdink

HTN Ogre with a really good body will do well.
I tried a guy without good body pics and he still did really good , better than amnesia when I tried him before ogre so Elo cope

the BULL

the BULL

The demon controls you
Cope. Doing experiments hoping they go bad to cope with this beatiful Angel mogger

fogdart

fogdart

Why did this model with every girl tho? High trust eyes ? View attachment 1691218

Even amnesia and salludon don’t get matches here
Take the Canada pill @fogdart
The dude who matched with everyone has high IRL appeal not psl autism. I feel like there's a disconnect between what women find really appealing IRL vs our psl autism. This dude for instance will do extremely well online even though people here will say he's a tryhard HTN/Chadlite, at best:

Screen Shot 2022 05 21 at 10054 PM

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Still those datingapps test are flawwed by elo and bad photos

Only good rating in your location is how you get treated in life so the best fast experiment you can do is just ask 100 times a girls her number and also note every interaction

Not doing that shit:ROFLMAO: because i know i already have looks benefits but would be better than tinder

Last edited:
Biggdink

Biggdink

The dude who matched with everyone has high IRL appeal not psl autism. I feel like there's a disconnect between what women find really appealing IRL vs our psl autism. This dude for instance will do extremely well online even though people here will say he's a tryhard HTN/Chadlite, at best:

View attachment 1691224
Yuh a guy like him got 99+ in 20 mins in Montreal according to some user here

H

heightface

inshallah ascension
You want to use my pics for an experiment ?

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Few pics/bad bio/bad algorythm??
Still those datingapps test are flawwed by elo and bad photos

Only good rating in your location is how you get treated in life so the best fast experiment you can do is just ask 100 times a girl her number and also note every interaction

Not doing that shit:ROFLMAO: because i know i already have looks benefits but would be better than tinder

Xangsane

Xangsane

Roping on that hill and made a deal with God
Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Zephir
Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Gordon Flowers

View attachment 1691224
High averageness with dimorphism tbh

Women don't care for extreme aesthetics, as long as you have some angularity