Take different places have different beauty standards pill (Larsanova)

Biggdink

Biggdink

Kraken
Running bumble experiment on @larsanova69 to see how much he mogs me … started yesterday evening but my man barely got any matches (I ran out of swipes)

Opened my laptop this morning and no new matches (few new likes tho) :hnghn:

This low tier Becky didn’t even reply wtf
DCCA4BCE 3F55 44B3 85C3 A8DD47238F42

Pics used
ABF3CBAF D3A8 44C1 AC03 9278DECE9D0D

Do Canadian girls just prefer subhumans ??
59CB0A7D B7FF 4C81 808C E3801D8934DF

Thoughts ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Mewton, Johanjohan and 9 others
Lars is in an easy country aka holland. Most people r ogre there.
Try niko and feel the mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Johanjohan, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
@sytyl gtfih

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and sytyl
Barely any matches/likes

Cutest match didn’t even message
EA4FE7C2 6C4B 4CFC B6E3 FE3ED5E6C252

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 18840
Few pics/bad bio/bad algorythm??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7098 and Solidcoin
Lars is in an easy country aka holland. Most people r ogre there.
Try niko and feel the mog
Even amnesia and salludon got shit results in Canada
@fogdart

Beauty standards are different in Canada

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, enchanted_elixir, Johanjohan and 4 others
In last pic he looks dark med/nafri
Too much melanotan friend @larsanova69

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
Those aren’t his good pics though. I think he posted the pics he uses on a thread recently and they mog

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Solidcoin and Lars
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
@fogdart

Small asian cock only :feelsgiga:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Anchor_Ship, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Those aren’t his good pics though. I think he posted the pics he uses on a thread recently and they mog
Idk that’s all I could find easily @larsanova69 do you use those pics for tinder ?

6'0" basically looks like average height to many girls because of 5'10" larpers. So if you claim under you probably would be imagined as someone that is below avg height. I would larp 2 inches taller on dating apps to be safe

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Johanjohan
Maybe they aren't shallow and don't care about looks?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Entschuldigung, Johanjohan and 11 others
Actually go watch nhl games , Canadians are giga moggers so higher standards here I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

But na girls prob just like subhumans here

He’s ugly and bloated af.

If a user ever hypes that bloated faggit just know they live in a mumbai sewer and there reference is other ugly Indian abominations

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Entschuldigung, Johanjohan and 9 others
Shit algorithm

U don't go from having thousands of matchs to a few dozen just because of location change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Use these pics
Flinker
Screenshot 20220521 174356 Instagram
Screenshot 20220521 174345 Instagram

and my favorite video:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 7098 and 10 others
You can't slay as a white Chad in Canada, try with a new pic with flattened maxilla and monolid eyes and see the new 2000 matches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Aqua and 9 others
You can't slay as a white Chad in Canada, try with a new pic with flattened maxilla and monolid eyes and see the new 2000 matches.
Chinese user here (forgot his username) got 50 likes in 2 hours in Seattle

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and gamma
Keep huh reacting you stupid spic

Only spics and curries hype that bloated faggot. He looks like utter shit next to an actual attractive person

Muh different beauty standards :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
Keep huh reacting you stupid spic

Only spics and curries hype that bloated faggot. He looks like utter shit next to an actual attractive person

Muh different beauty standards :soy:
Then why is he getting giga chad results in Europe ? Even amnesia did shit in Canada
What about her?
look at that baby

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
He’s ugly and bloated af.

If a user ever hypes that bloated faggit just know they live in a mumbai sewer and there reference is other ugly Indian abominations
yooooooo chill out sire, you're shitting on everyone today :feelsmega::feelsmega:

Running bumble experiment on @larsanova69 to see how much he mogs me … started yesterday evening but my man barely got any matches (I ran out of swipes)

Opened my laptop this morning and no new matches (few new likes tho) :hnghn:

This low tier Becky didn’t even reply wtf View attachment 1691183
Pics used View attachment 1691186

Do Canadian girls just prefer subhumans ?? View attachment 1691188
Thoughts ?
You need to get better pics from @larsanova69. You can only pull such aspie pics off well on dating apps if you're 6psl.
Barely any matches/likes

Cutest match didn’t even message View attachment 1691197
How many matches so far and how long has it been?
@fogdart

True. the guys I expect to do extremely well usually don't do as well here, which is surprising. I recently run a medium ugly ogre with a very good body on Hinge in Vancouver and surprisingly he's killing it compared to all the face moggers I did before :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Biggdink
Then why is he getting giga chad results in Europe ? Even amnesia did shit in Canada

look at that baby
What about it jfl

Ur account was probably funked, use new sim new phone new WiFi for completely objective results

look at that baby

Bc he and everyone that runs a tinder with his pics uses the most frauded photos (with flash, angled to the max) for tinder

No such thing as different beauty standard. He’s just getting exposed for being ugly in frontal candids

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Johanjohan and AscendingHero
You need to get better pics from @larsanova69. You can only pull such aspie pics off well on dating apps if you're 6psl.

True. the guys I expect to do extremely well usually don't do as well here, which is surprising. I recently run a medium ugly ogre with a very good body on Hinge in Vancouver and surprisingly he's killing it compared to all the face moggers I did before :feelswhy:
Also if you look good and not verified people automaticly assume you are fake

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 16834 and Biggdink
Bc he and everyone that runs a tinder with his pics uses the most frauded photos (with flash, angled to the max) for tinder

No such thing as different beauty standard. He’s just getting exposed for being ugly in frontal candids
What fucking retard post candids on dating apps lmao a fruading normie looks better than a candid photo chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Mewton, AscendingHero and 2 others

Show pics

Yes everytime I try medium ugly ogres they get 100s of likes/matches. Take canadapill

But also pretty boys like cox get great results

Account has been up for 15-16 hours I think and 12 likes 8 matches

This guy matched with every girl tho so idk …
F2B013EA F021 47BD 8E51 74D727615ECE

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and fogdart
i thought lars was french

Also if you look good and not verified people automaticly assume you are fake
That's copium - I run Niko on Tinder here and he wasn't verified but he still got 99+ likes and so many matches in less than 24 hours.

Screen Shot 2022 05 05 at 124152 PM

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
Yes everytime I try medium ugly ogres they get 100s of likes/matches. Take canadapill
Ogre mogs? :ogre:

Do an experiment with Badg pics :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 19432 and 6 others
That's copium - I run Niko on Tinder here and he wasn't verified but he still got 99+ likes and so many matches in less than 24 hours.

View attachment 1691211
Yeah but nico aint high psl wise(high appeal for sure) me neither, only front i would say, a chad is high psl so girls think you just grabbed some pics from a model from insta

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Biggdink
Yeah but nico aint high psl only front wise me neither only front i would say, a chad is high psl so girls think you just grabbed some pics from a model from insta
Why did this model with every girl tho? High trust eyes ?
32E9F668 7020 4D2C 9CE1 DA9685584F05

Even amnesia and salludon don’t get matches here
Take the Canada pill @fogdart

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
HTN Ogre with a really good body will do well.
I tried a guy without good body pics and he still did really good , better than amnesia when I tried him before ogre so Elo cope

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
@fogdart

You need to be East Asian to get matches

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Cope. Doing experiments hoping they go bad to cope with this beatiful Angel mogger

Why did this model with every girl tho? High trust eyes ? View attachment 1691218

The dude who matched with everyone has high IRL appeal not psl autism. I feel like there's a disconnect between what women find really appealing IRL vs our psl autism. This dude for instance will do extremely well online even though people here will say he's a tryhard HTN/Chadlite, at best:

Screen Shot 2022 05 21 at 10054 PM

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Aqua and 5 others
Still those datingapps test are flawwed by elo and bad photos

Only good rating in your location is how you get treated in life so the best fast experiment you can do is just ask 100 times a girls her number and also note every interaction

Not doing that shit:ROFLMAO: because i know i already have looks benefits but would be better than tinder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Aqua, n0rthface and 8 others
The dude who matched with everyone has high IRL appeal not psl autism. I feel like there's a disconnect between what women find really appealing IRL vs our psl autism. This dude for instance will do extremely well online even though people here will say he's a tryhard HTN/Chadlite, at best:

View attachment 1691224
Yuh a guy like him got 99+ in 20 mins in Montreal according to some user here

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
You want to use my pics for an experiment ?

Few pics/bad bio/bad algorythm??
Still those datingapps test are flawwed by elo and bad photos

Only good rating in your location is how you get treated in life so the best fast experiment you can do is just ask 100 times a girl her number and also note every interaction

Not doing that shit:ROFLMAO: because i know i already have looks benefits but would be better than tinder

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
  • +1
Reactions: Lars

View attachment 1691224
High averageness with dimorphism tbh

Women don't care for extreme aesthetics, as long as you have some angularity

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, fogdart and Lars
Why did this model with every girl tho? High trust eyes ? View attachment 1691218

Didn't a girl say she doesn't care about looks when you asked if she's dtf with this Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
57FA3420 0AFA 4A60 9C69 E796F6EAF433
You niggas need to stop denying Canada pill @fogdart @ForeverRecession @AlexAP

Subhumans have higher smv here
You don’t see this shit anywhere else

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, enchanted_elixir, Mewton and 3 others