TAKE THE CAUCASOID PILL.

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
I see many autist on here cope about muh RatIos muh HaRmOnY muh HeiGht muh StaTus muh MAXILLARY PROJECTION :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . GUYS IT’S ALL ABOUT BEING FUCKING CAUCASOID WITH GOOD COLORING, STOP THE FUCKING COPE.
Just fucking think about it for a second, most of the looksmaxing consists into looking whiter basically. So please cut the BBC or MUTT cope.
@Blackgymmax is the perfect exemple, he literally looksmaxed by looking whiter.

Still don’t believe me ?
E139372B E988 4CC1 8D49 4DD174870791
43BC1AB2 E8B4 4A49 AE6D 252DB7E0F3FE

Here y’all go.

AND PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CUT THE MaXiLlArY PrOjEcTioN cope.
7B2F3071 9716 49D4 85CE E3B697C8380E

IT’S A NIGGER TRAIT YOU RETARDS.

~FML0908

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, NeedToSucceed, Vain786 and 9 others
Just be white

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 28414, Shieda_Kayn and 3 others
maxillary projection isnt bad, and caucasoid =/= white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, thereallegend, datboijj and 3 others
maxillary projection is good. niggers lack upper which is bad

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, gribsufer1, FML0908 and 1 other person
maxillary projection isnt bad, and caucasoid =/= white
Yes but take the arabs for exemple, they’re not white but they’re coloring and extremely caucasoid looking faces make them very attractive. And no i’m not talking avout the negroid influenced arab (Nafri) like myself :feelsrope: .

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
maxillary projection is good. niggers lack upper which is bad
Actually you’re not wrong. The thing is that some nigs actually have upper projection but they’re lower projection is way more pronounced than they’re upper one. Which is very bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Actually you’re not wrong. The thing is that some nigs actually have upper projection but they’re lower projection is way more pronounced than they’re upper one. Which is very bad.
Yeah it’s called bimaxillary protrusion. I have it slightly. It’s a subhuman trait, especially if moderate to extreme.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
Yeah it’s called bimaxillary protrusion. I have it slightly. It’s a subhuman trait, especially if moderate to extreme.
I have it too boyo :feelsrope:. Welcome to the club, i’m under invisalign and having a lip reduction, if it dosen’t eradicate it, i’m going under the knife.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Caucasoid with ideal colouring=med

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
Yes but take the arabs for exemple, they’re not white but they’re coloring and extremely caucasoid looking faces make them very attractive. And no i’m not talking avout the negroid influenced arab (Nafri) like myself :feelsrope: .
You know only the whitest of arabs are the slayers. You have to look as close to white as possible. When people say arabs mog they mean the borderline white passing ones

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and FML0908
You know only the whitest of arabs are the slayers. You have to look as close to white as possible. When people say arabs mog they mean the borderline white passing ones
Bullshit. Gulf arabs are moggers. Their swarthy yet not shitskin coulour is a halo. Stop worshipping cumskins they aren’t the original caucasoids anyway.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Blackgymmax
Does he look cacucasiod?

Attachments

• 74380_v9_bc.jpg
    74380_v9_bc.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, FML0908 and Deleted member 24789
sooo JBW?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
Bullshit. Gulf arabs are moggers. Their swarthy yet not shitskin coulour is a halo. Stop worshipping cumskins they aren’t the original caucasoids anyway.
Googled gulf arab men
Yeah hell no
6242583702 45c48bffe8 b

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, wonderwhy, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FML0908 and sub5inchcel
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, justinzayn and sub5inchcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 16275 and Shieda_Kayn
I see many autist on here cope about muh RatIos muh HaRmOnY muh HeiGht muh StaTus muh MAXILLARY PROJECTION :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . GUYS IT’S ALL ABOUT BEING FUCKING CAUCASOID WITH GOOD COLORING, STOP THE FUCKING COPE.
Just fucking think about it for a second, most of the looksmaxing consists into looking whiter basically. So please cut the BBC or MUTT cope.

Still don’t believe me ?
View attachment 2168884View attachment 2168885

Here y’all go.

View attachment 2168890

~FML0908
Wrong.
It’s all about being built like a gorilla.
My dad had silverback gorillaskull and scored with mulatta and white stacies.

KYS OP, you racist nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It's about looking good. Not looking white

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nah, be Nordic with a tall (or at least non-recessed) chin (you can always use filler for a DC comics hero chin) + maxillary projection, but have BBC lips with pink/red lip colouring, then simply use MT2 to steal the only “halo” ethnics have (golden skin tone) over nordics.

Those only attract arab foids no appeal to white women so stop coping
I’m a Nafri but i’m very gulf passing and even curry passing. People think i’m gulf arab most of the time.

Here are my tinder statistics despite me being a shitskin LTN abomination:
3DFDC5A0 08C7 4F9D 8693 065507042488
D5F83BB5 B69E 428C 8F66 1B5C51EE1744
7D7AD717 FED3 4827 9187 1C60E9A859A9

And these guys mog me to the hijaz and back.

Still think that they don’t appeal to white women ? :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FML0908

Still don’t believe me ?

Here y’all go.

View attachment 2168890

~FML0908
Brown person moment

Nah, be Nordic with a tall (or at least non-recessed) chin (you can always use filler for a DC comics hero chin) + maxillary projection, but have BBC lips with pink/red lip colouring, then simply use MT2 to steal the only “halo” ethnics have (golden skin tone) over nordics.
Fuck off with your hypocrisy

• Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers
I beg to differ, Arabs have it better in my opinion (i’m not talking about the nafris like myself) :feelsrope:
med is a spectrum it stretches from france to bengal bro

Still don’t believe me ?

Here y’all go.

View attachment 2168890

~FML0908
My pfp ;))

Nigger cum is awesome :eek: