Take the SMV calculator test here, and see what you get.

What's your SMV score according to this calculator?

• Total voters
So being a 7 in looks with a decent body, decent fashion sense with ok job makes you a 4 :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
2.4 smv. Let’s fucking go.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Face, height, race and your body is all that should matter for this SMV calculator test. Everything else in this test ruins it.

Imagine having a 9.5/10 face, great body, 6'6"+ height and being white... just to be rated a 6 or 7 at the end because you have no social media or because you're NEET or because your style is bad. :feelsuhh:

What an absolutely garbage list. Whoever created it needs a lobotomy asap.
We Looksmaxxers need to do a blackpilled version of this SMV calculator.

Face, height, race and your body is all that should matter for this SMV calculator test. Everything else in this test ruins it.

Imagine having a 9.5/10 face, great body, 6'6"+ height and being white... just to be rated a 6 or 7 at the end because you have no social media or because you're NEET or because your style is bad. :feelsuhh:

What an absolutely garbage list. Whoever created it needs a lobotomy asap.
I think we also have to factor in woman who will dick down chad and chadlite and just have the bf with a good job who is uglier. They utilise both types of men

• +1
  • JFL
I think we also have to factor in woman who will dick down chad and chadlite and just have the bf with a good job who is uglier. They utilise both types of men
How would you do that?

How many followers if you don't mind me asking?
F349658E F2FF 4C9E 8444 77F43E1AC77B

Exactly, no foid prefers some mouldy 40-year-old over a fit young 25-year-old
Some blokes already go bald by 25 :feelswhy: 40 is dinosaur age

• Woah
Reactions: BoneDensity and Xangsane
How would you do that?
Imagine you are a woman you would get a bf who would provide for you while you dick down chad. Get him into cuckold fetish then live the best of both worlds

• JFL
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: that's an overrate
I don't mog Gandy or Opry
yea but remember thats normie scale
realistically a gandy or opry would be a 17 or something like that, on normie scale you can be HTN and rated a 10

• JFL
Imagine you are a woman you would get a bf who would provide for you while you dick down chad. Get him into cuckold fetish then live the best of both worlds
I'm a chadlite who is worried about a woman doing this to me

yea but remember thats normie scale
realistically a gandy or opry would be a 17 or something like that, on normie scale you can be HTN and rated a 10
What's the bluepilled normie scale converted into PSL?

I'm a chadlite who is worried about a woman doing this to me
Get a woman where you are the best option who is looksmaxxed then cheat on her occasionally.

• WTF
@Manchild

What's the bluepilled normie scale converted into PSL?
im not a PSL expert so take this with a grain of salt
but 0-4 on NS = 0- roughly 3.25 psl, 5 is 3.25-3.75 PSL, 6 is 3.75 to 4 PSL, 7-8 is 4-4.75 PSL, anything above 8 is 4.75 PSL and above
Normie scale is really High LTN to low HTN centric, as the average person who would even be in the conversation for such a rating is around that looks level

• +1
  • JFL
Not at all
It is if a woman knows you are not capable of going else where she has complete control over you. A woman has no shame cheating on a man then playing the victim you only kneecap yourself by being a "moral fag" for woman who don't have them

• So Sad

This is the best SMV test ive tried so far

• JFL
but 0-4 on NS = 0- roughly 3.25 psl, 5 is 3.25-3.75 PSL, 6 is 3.75 to 4 PSL, 7-8 is 4-4.75 PSL, anything above 8 is 4.75 PSL and above
Normie scale is really High LTN to low HTN centric, as the average person who would even be in the conversation for such a rating is around that looks level
you should definitely make a thread about this, I agree completely.

Use a chastity belt.
Perhaps.

It is if a woman knows you are not capable of going else where she has complete control over you. A woman has no shame cheating on a man then playing the victim you only kneecap yourself by being a "moral fag" for woman who don't have them
I still want to find my good wife...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
I swear the psl scale is retarded it should be 0 to 10.

0 to 4 being sub humans
4 to 4.9 barely subhuman
5 normies
5 to 6 Above avg normie
6 to 6.5 chad lite dust maybe 1 or 2 features that make you stand out above normies but not even for chad lite
6.6 to 7'5 chadlite range from low to high
7.6 to 10 low, mid, high chads

• +1

0 to 4 being sub humans
4 to 4.9 barely subhuman
5 normies
5 to 6 Above avg normie
6 to 6.5 chad lite dust maybe 1 or 2 features that make you stand out above normies but not even for chad lite
If I'm 5.5 PSL where do I fit in on this scale?

• +1
you should definitely make a thread about this, I agree completely.

Perhaps.

I still want to find my good wife...
They don't exist no woman is wife material if you ever slip she has found someone else

• So Sad

0 to 4 being sub humans
4 to 4.9 barely subhuman
5 normies
5 to 6 Above avg normie
it was created by autists

• JFL
it was created by autists
:feelshah:So am i

It should be 3 levels to sub humans
3 levels to normies
3 levels to chad lites
3 levels to chads

• +1
Please tag me in it!

Not even ones from overseas?
No different you are betabucks desperate ethnic 3rd world whore meets white dude with no smv to get he's own race of woman:ogre:

• +1
No different you are betabucks desperate ethnic 3rd world whore meets white dude with no smv to get he's own race of woman:ogre:
I'm not even white.

The al-Qaeda-tier name despite having blue eyes failos me hard.
my eyes are fucked they are blue but yellow around the rim:feelswhy:

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
Lame

• +1
Are you status/moneymaxxed?
No social media. Yes Moneymaxxed
I am old, the questionnaire was clearly designed for someone early 20s. (doesn't ask about kids)

• JFL
I put status at 9 since I'm in a very good social circle and on the school baseball team, and my parents make a lot of money.
My looks are 7.5 and I'm 5'11, frauding 6' with airforces.
idk if i can pull 8.6 women though i'd say 7-7.5 is more fair

• JFL
I put status at 9 since I'm in a very good social circle and on the school baseball team, and my parents make a lot of money.
My looks are 7.5 and I'm 5'11, frauding 6' with airforces.
idk if i can pull 8.6 women though i'd say 7-7.5 is more fair
Status in this test = job/instagram followers, not your popularity in school

Status in this test = job/instagram followers, not your popularity in school
well i dont think that matters for me rightnow u idiot
i have 3k on insta though nearly everyone in my school follows me

• JFL