Take the SMV calculator test here, and see what you get.

What's your SMV score according to this calculator?

• Total voters
well i dont think that matters for me rightnow u idiot
i have 3k on insta though nearly everyone in my school follows me
Okay :lul:

What a piece of shit. I put looks to ten and everything else to five and it's just normie results. This is blue pilled crap.

Oh what's your occupation :soy:
I just left my occupation at the middle

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
I just left my occupation at the middle
Rate smv change
3D7A3B44 6706 4294 A83C 89BB4417EADE
41F742B6 E206 48D7 A4BE B5390EB690E3

@Xangsane
Would you vote for me?:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
Yes.

What would a young person's calculator look like?
What do you think my policies are from my face?

Am I based and redpilled england first guy or level headed centrist?

• +1
Yes.

What would a young person's calculator look like?
Not having career involved, like unless your a 1% you don’t have that kinda money at 19. Looks and height based should be what it’s based on

• +1
What do you think my policies are from my face?

Am I based and redpilled england first guy or level headed centrist?
The latter.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Not having career involved, like unless your a 1% you don’t have that kinda money at 19. Looks and height based should be what it’s based on
Anything else, and how would you weigh the different parameters?

Here's a link to the SMV calculator. Take it and record your results.
To get a full breakdown, you need to link your email to your results page and they should come forward.

Link:

I asked Niko to do the test, and here are our results.

If you forgot who Niko is, he's a Danish Tinder slayer with over 22K matches within a month (credit to @MentalcelTyronelite and @fogdart for two of these threads):

My results:
View attachment 1668790View attachment 1668792

Niko's results:
View attachment 1668793View attachment 1668794

Post your results here, and vote what you got in the poll.
if your an average joe with above average style and a body w/ a normie face and height, but your status and money is crazy apparently u have a 8.7 smv.
idk if this is true however and it would work the same in the real world :unsure:

• JFL
77574F20 6F42 487E B9DA 782BF4C00170

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Xangsane
if your an average joe with above average style and a body w/ a normie face and height, but your status and money is crazy apparently u have a 8.7 smv.
idk if this is true however and it would work the same in the real world :unsure:
redpill cope

Way undervalues looks. Would be a little better for LTR value but would still be underrating looks.

• +1
Way undervalues looks. Would be a little better for LTR value but would still be underrating looks.
Us looksmaxxers need to make an updated version

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
To get a full breakdown, you need to link your email to your results page and they should come forward.

Link:

If you forgot who Niko is, he's a Danish Tinder slayer with over 22K matches within a month (credit to @MentalcelTyronelite and @fogdart for two of these threads):

My results:

Niko's results:

I’m a poorcel (student) 3-4 around 5-7/10 (big jump but haircuts actually do ascend me hard but when I don’t shave I look horrible) my status is werid eveybody knows who I am but I’m not social and not many people care enough about me to be a status maxxer id say 5/10 for status.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Looks doesn’t matter as much as wealth and status past age 25-30+ and if you didn’t know most of your adult life is past age 25. Your teenage years to Early Mid 20s is only one small facet of your life and that’s the only point where looks triumphs over wealth and status @Xangsane

being poor, having low status job, and not using social media fucked me badly ngl.

What do you even post on Instagram? That's a fuckton of followers.
Honestly this test is shit. You have far more SMV than me.
The obviois gym pics, some thirst traps and photoshoots made by friends for girls but I also post a lot about my hobbies. Like photography (architecture), drawing / art / design / 3D modeling, old timer vehicles, hiking etc.

I have a diverse follow base but ngl lot of them are just girls from tinder

• +1
The obviois gym pics, some thirst traps and photoshoots made by friends for girls but I also post a lot about my hobbies. Like photography (architecture), drawing / art / design / 3D modeling, old timer vehicles, hiking etc.

I have a diverse follow base but ngl lot of them are just girls from tinder
How do you rate your own smv?

I got SMV 0.9

• So Sad
I need to moneymaxx ASAP

Captura de pantalla 2022 05 09 144256

• +1
Screenshot 2022 05 20 094027

Overrates social media followers for status.
Maybe for zoomers but as an adult not that important.

• Woah
Tbh, I don't even have to check, im 5'6 and broke, it's gotta be the lowest of low

Edit: Just took the test and got 2.7, not unexpected

Last edited:
I got 5.1 but some of the ranges were veyr broad haha, the height classification being 6' to 6'6 didnt make much sesne- scored low on all the money shit cos young, gave myself a 5.5/10 face whihc I think is fair and 8/10 body with 6/10 style

• So Sad
You think you overcompensate now for that
I don't have any regrets about not having a social life, it doesn't bring me joy knowing that I could have done something more valuable, I have my family to take care of and that is what truly brings me joy, instead of just talking about some bs topic with friends or get hammered I'll be able to not work and do all that in 3 years when I don't have to work

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
C6D93723 4A3B 4E55 8441 19E72024A97C
07DC73A3 A641 4A17 8C9F A3E47D436AEA

Why is status so important lol. I’m avg overall but I only have 170 followers ;(

It's OVER for me boyos

Screenshot 20220523 133054

• So Sad
I'd never cheat on any woman.
You are too pure boyo:owo:

and you're too much of a chad to have a woman betabux you honestly, you are the chad lol

• JFL
You are too pure boyo:owo:

and you're too much of a chad to have a woman betabux you honestly, you are the chad lol
Thank you! I've still got some work to do to reach "pure" status :lul::lul:
I am the chad?

• +1
Reactions: Dodld
Thank you! I've still got some work to do to reach "pure" status :lul::lul:
I am the chad?
Not even exaggerating from the pics you sent me, you look like a disney prince/ tiktok eboy, why would she go and find another chad when she has one already? Im struggling to understand why your doubtful of your looks @Xangsane?

• +1
Not even exaggerating from the pics you sent me, you look like a disney prince/ tiktok eboy, why would she go and find another chad when she has one already? Im struggling to understand why your doubtful of your looks @Xangsane?
I'm not doubtful of my looks. It's more or less cultural clashes, my "odd" personal values and my "soft" and somewhat non-NT personality that affect me a lot. Women love more "dominant" personality types and I'm worried I may be walked all over, like one of those beta cuck types.
Cultural clashes is what caused me to ask my dad with help finding me a girl to date and marry.

I'm not doubtful of my looks. It's more or less cultural clashes, my "odd" personal values and my "soft" and somewhat non-NT personality that affect me a lot. Women love more "dominant" personality types and I'm worried I may be walked all over, like one of those beta cuck types.
Cultural clashes is what caused me to ask my dad with help finding me a girl to date and marry.
I can relate to you with being worried about being 'soft' (was a quiet kid, did my homework, would tear up if someone joked about me:feelswah:)
It's also a slight worry of mine that my future wife will see me as too soft and maybe too jokey, but I've been learning to be more assertive and lead more while still coming across as kind and being my soft self.
But i'm still working on this lol so i've got no concrete advice there

but I would say don't worry about it too much, maybe work on your assertiveness, it's definitely possible to be that and also kind and soft natured at the same time
Also finding someone with a softer personality like yours would help and your dynamic could work better since you are similar in nature
plus a good muslim woman would not take advantage of you like that tbh.

• +1
I can relate to you with being worried about being 'soft' (was a quiet kid, did my homework, would tear up if someone joked about me:feelswah:)
It's also a slight worry of mine that my future wife will see me as too soft and maybe too jokey, but I've been learning to be more assertive and lead more while still coming across as kind and being my soft self.
But i'm still working on this lol so i've got no concrete advice there

but I would say don't worry about it too much, maybe work on your assertiveness, it's definitely possible to be that and also kind and soft natured at the same time
Also finding someone with a softer personality like yours would help and your dynamic could work better since you are similar in nature
plus a good muslim woman would not take advantage of you like that tbh.
I hope it would work out because my softness was already so ingrained in me since I was a young boy. When someone got hurt or injured in the playground I'd always be the first one to be there to help out before the teacher arrived.

My dad does acknowledge my personality traits and he said I can't change them drastically but I am taking the steps to become more assertive because it's still possible to be assertive and render at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Dodld
I hope it would work out because my softness was already so ingrained in me since I was a young boy. When someone got hurt or injured in the playground I'd always be the first one to be there to help out before the teacher arrived.

My dad does acknowledge my personality traits and he said I can't change them drastically but I am taking the steps to become more assertive because it's still possible to be assertive and render at the same time.
You will succeed Insha Allah

• Love it
Seems about right

imma truecel @Zer0/∞
Screen Shot 2022 05 30 at 84506 AM

• So Sad
The dumbest thing I’ve seen lol as soon as they went to status & money I clicked off

• +1

Link:

My results:

Niko's results:

tfw lowest possible is 100 and i don't even have that