TAKE THE YOUTHPILL

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
The youthpill is everything.

Being youthful (along with good looking and rich) is the most important thing in life. Teens and young adults throw their youth away unknowingly while older people try to get any scraps of their youth back. It is evident to me that the youthfulness is the most prized possession. Youthfulness allows you to: wake up early and stay up late, have lots of energy throughout the day, party the whole weekend, being able to recover from workouts quicker, being more alert and fun, and most importantly looking youthful.

What stops us from being youthful?

Shit like fast food, too much sun exposure, being lazy, surrounded by non-youthful people, not taking care of yourself in your prime, not working out, and not socializing. All these things will only hinder and destroy your youthfulness.

———

This is what youthfulness looks like:
3574AD59 35AE 4C74 983B 2286F6EEE00B

962DE03E 7652 47C4 B374 8EAEAB12D2CF

C7597A24 3968 43F7 802E 40E58FD4000F

You only have one youth. Just one. Some of us are yet to experience it. Some of us are living it right now. Some of us have already lived it. If you have yet to experience it, get ready, it should be the greatest time of your life. If you are experiencing it, don’t take it for granted and learn how to prolong it for as long as possible. If you have already lived it, try to get back to that state of youthfulness you miss. Whether that be through TRT, backpacking in Europe, or just going out even though you may not want to in the moment.

For me personally, life is a fun game. It should be spent having fun. Living with no regrets (haven’t had a regret since I came to this conclusion over a year ago), being in the moment, and taking every opportunity to create memories. We will look back on this time and reminisce on all the memories and fun times.

———

9A4E2C96 7BEE 4166 9E6D 7DC93B746BBC
26791E21 AA3A 4045 B498 5C3BD2B4AEDE

Youthfulness is more than being with a loved one to create these experiences like the pics I’ve showed. It’s being able to workout 6x a week without feeling exhausted. It’s being able to wake up sober from a night of drinking. It’s being able to recover quick from a cold or injury. To take those risks you can’t take that 45 or 50, whether it be physical or financial. It’s being able to life carefree and a life of fun.

———

Youthfulness is not buying Retin A. Youthfulness is not staying inside all day and afraid of the sun to protect muh collagen. Youthfulness is not staying at home until you get all your surgeries. However, I agree that looking young will make you feel younger, but going to aspie levels of cope to preserve something this valuable is a silly idea.

One can argue that you can’t be youthful whenever you hit a certain age. That, I will agree with, but it is 100% dependent on you. You will start to notice you can’t live 100% youthful and that’s okay. This is something I call “calculated youthfulness.” Being able to “adult” yet still be youthful and have your fun. You just need to find your balance.

D21CCCBF 1D32 4E02 8BAF 3AF65C1AC135
2EE3D3F1 7B92 4FD1 9685 0CBCB3984637

1AC40E44 C2C4 475B BFB7 6156A1C1FDA5

2211B1CB DC10 4C7C 8787 9ADEDAACE312

5FFABA5F 33A9 4E20 9779 E265DEB70008

Being youthful is everything. It benefits from your looks to your lifestyle to your mental health. Having a youthful lifestyle is the most important thing and most likely why a lot of the “older” users here (like 25+) are here... to regain what they missed out on. You don’t have the recreate these pictures, but just doing things to make you feel youthful is the most important thing.

Take a look around you... the old people who are youthful are happier. There’s some users here that have the mentality of 60 year old’s but are trapped in a teenage body. Look how depressed and crushed they are.

If the young take it for granted and the elderly wish for it back, it must be something worth living for.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, laaltin, wewuwa and 59 others
The youthpill is everything.

Being youthful (along with good looking and rich) is the most important thing in life. Teens and young adults throw their youth away unknowingly while older people try to get any scraps of their youth back. It is evident to me that the youthfulness is the most prized possession. Youthfulness allows you to: wake up early and stay up late, have lots of energy throughout the day, party the whole weekend, being able to recover from workouts quicker, being more alert and fun, and most importantly looking youthful.

What stops us from being youthful?

Shit like fast food, too much sun exposure, being lazy, surrounded by non-youthful people, not taking care of yourself in your prime, not working out, and not socializing. All these things will only hinder and destroy your youthfulness.

———

This is what youthfulness looks like:
View attachment 325747

View attachment 325748
View attachment 325750

You only have one youth. Just one. Some of us are yet to experience it. Some of us are living it right now. Some of us have already lived it. If you have yet to experience it, get ready, it should be the greatest time of your life. If you are experiencing it, don’t take it for granted and learn how to prolong it for as long as possible. If you have already lived it, try to get back to that state of youthfulness you miss. Whether that be through TRT, backpacking in Europe, or just going out even though you may not want to in the moment.

For me personally, life is a fun game. It should be spent having fun. Living with no regrets (haven’t had a regret since I came to this conclusion over a year ago), being in the moment, and taking every opportunity to create memories. We will look back on this time and reminisce on all the memories and fun times.

———

View attachment 325758View attachment 325759

Youthfulness is more than being with a loved one to create these experiences like the pics I’ve showed. It’s being able to workout 6x a week without feeling exhausted. It’s being able to wake up sober from a night of drinking. It’s being able to recover quick from a cold or injury. To take those risks you can’t take that 45 or 50, whether it be physical or financial. It’s being able to life carefree and a life of fun.

———

Youthfulness is not buying Retin A. Youthfulness is not staying inside all day and afraid of the sun to protect muh collagen. Youthfulness is not staying at home until you get all your surgeries. However, I agree that looking young will make you feel younger, but going to aspie levels of cope to preserve something this valuable is a silly idea.

One can argue that you can’t be youthful whenever you hit a certain age. That, I will agree with, but it is 100% dependent on you. You will start to notice you can’t live 100% youthful and that’s okay. This is something I call “calculated youthfulness.” Being able to “adult” yet still be youthful and have your fun. You just need to find your balance.

View attachment 325787View attachment 325788
View attachment 325800
View attachment 325789
View attachment 325794

Being youthful is everything. It benefits from your looks to your lifestyle to your mental health. Having a youthful lifestyle is the most important thing and most likely why a lot of the “older” users here (like 25+) are here... to regain what they missed out on. You don’t have the recreate these pictures, but just doing things to make you feel youthful is the most important thing.

Take a look around you... the old people who are youthful are happier. There’s some users here that have the mentality of 60 year old’s but are trapped in a teenage body. Look how depressed and crushed they are.

If the young take it for granted and the elderly wish for it back, it must be something worth living for.
My Youth is wasted. Mirin all the below 20 guys here

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NONE, Graham, zeshama and 26 others
give me reacts

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rawmilk, Jerzy Bondov, PrisonMike and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, didntreadlol and 1 other person
On a serious note, legit pill. Life is all about experiences, do literally every thing you can. Jfl @ u if you "stay in" on the weekends, you should be using that time to see and do new things

• +1
Reactions: nathan, autistic_tendencies, TheRealist and 9 others
Impossible without good genetics tho

Maybe 20% of males can pull this off while everyone else gets forced into coping with videogames

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Scarfaced, GalacticHero, autistic_tendencies and 30 others
-_-

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Turanid_Bull and didntreadlol
good thread. got inspired but Corona isnt really helping out atm.

over.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheRealist, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
There’s some users here that have the mentality of 60 year old’s but are trapped in a teenage body. Look how depressed and crushed they are.
this is so me

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 6401, forwardgrowth and 2 others
Stress and being unhappy for prolonged periods of time ages you the most imo. I have crow's feet and other wrinkles when I smile already (23), even though people guess my age younger than when I was fat

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, TheRealist, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
Norwooding ruined my youth

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Yoke, Jerzy Bondov and 8 others
im just turned 18 and i have only rotted inside my room is my youth ruined?

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 6401, .👽. and 1 other person
I had horrible acne all my youth so it was stolen from me.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and didntreadlol
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 6401, laske.7 and 1 other person
I'm 23 and look 55

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Looks234, Milk and 7 others
great thread life is all about collecting memories along the way, jfl if you are rotting your life sleeping in your free time all day.

also jay alvarrez is prolly the god of living youthful

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6401, .👽. and 3 others
You will spend your 20s endlessly chasing the expierences you never had
You will always be the one having to play catchup no matter if its work,relationship,socializing,...

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, TheRealist, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
I did the same man and still do. Dont to it you will regret it so hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891, didntreadlol and 1 other person
I am 21 I don't give a fuck about my youth I care about looking youthful and good though. I don't want "experiences" with a bunch of fake faggots I'd prefer to do my own thing and have sex when I want to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, p0lishsubhuman, Looks234 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, forwardgrowth and didntreadlol
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and stuckneworleans
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 5467
psl 4.5+ only enter tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Norwooder, didntreadlol and 1 other person
  • +1
can't get money when im in school for 8 and a half hours and then having to prebare for next day
I dropped out to make money asap. Once I have jaw surgery and fixed my skin I can start living my youth.

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and stuckneworleans
No youth without bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2785, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
Ok bro but what can we do you only made us swallow the pill now tell us how to cope

• +1
yeah i probably should but the anxiety that i get from this site stops me to even look into other peoples eyes
Stop fucking around. You have anxiety because you are ugly.

• +1
Nw3 since elementary, been smoking from 12-21.
No youth for me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yoke, Schizoidcel, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and didntreadlol
living inside of it right now man i have been meeting new people everyday and life has just been crazy but dont forget that the shit you see on instagram isnt what their life looks like all the time

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat and 2 others
Stop fucking around. You have anxiety because you are ugly.
Brutal truth
I always thought I had "social anxiety" or not enough "social skills"

Turns out it was because im a short boneless incel since I was a kid

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Brutal truth
I always thought I had "social anxiety" or not enough "social skills"

Turns out it was because im a short boneless incel since I was a kid
Same bro. I was once at a stage where I thought that I needed therapy :soy::soy::soy: to fix my anxiety when in reality my anxiety was because of negative feedback loop through my bad looks.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
living inside of it right now man i have been meeting new people everyday and life has just been crazy but dont forget that the shit you see on instagram isnt what their life looks like all the time
Massive cope
Take any good looking male or any female and you will see a GLIMPSE of how their life really is.

Like imagine gigamogging other males IRL. You seeing a picture of them does not even come close in comparison to how they actually experience the situation

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol