TAKE THE YOUTHPILL

Stress and being unhappy for prolonged periods of time ages you the most imo. I have crow's feet and other wrinkles when I smile already (23), even though people guess my age younger than when I was fat
same 23, people say i look 26 and i'm black WTF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Massive cope
Take any good looking male or any female and you will see a GLIMPSE of how their life really is.

Like imagine gigamogging other males IRL. You seeing a picture of them does not even come close in comparison to how they actually experience the situation
no im befriended with alot of them

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
The youthpill is everything.

Being youthful (along with good looking and rich) is the most important thing in life. Teens and young adults throw their youth away unknowingly while older people try to get any scraps of their youth back. It is evident to me that the youthfulness is the most prized possession. Youthfulness allows you to: wake up early and stay up late, have lots of energy throughout the day, party the whole weekend, being able to recover from workouts quicker, being more alert and fun, and most importantly looking youthful.

What stops us from being youthful?

Shit like fast food, too much sun exposure, being lazy, surrounded by non-youthful people, not taking care of yourself in your prime, not working out, and not socializing. All these things will only hinder and destroy your youthfulness.

———

This is what youthfulness looks like:
View attachment 325747

View attachment 325748
View attachment 325750

You only have one youth. Just one. Some of us are yet to experience it. Some of us are living it right now. Some of us have already lived it. If you have yet to experience it, get ready, it should be the greatest time of your life. If you are experiencing it, don’t take it for granted and learn how to prolong it for as long as possible. If you have already lived it, try to get back to that state of youthfulness you miss. Whether that be through TRT, backpacking in Europe, or just going out even though you may not want to in the moment.

For me personally, life is a fun game. It should be spent having fun. Living with no regrets (haven’t had a regret since I came to this conclusion over a year ago), being in the moment, and taking every opportunity to create memories. We will look back on this time and reminisce on all the memories and fun times.

———

View attachment 325758View attachment 325759

Youthfulness is more than being with a loved one to create these experiences like the pics I’ve showed. It’s being able to workout 6x a week without feeling exhausted. It’s being able to wake up sober from a night of drinking. It’s being able to recover quick from a cold or injury. To take those risks you can’t take that 45 or 50, whether it be physical or financial. It’s being able to life carefree and a life of fun.

———

Youthfulness is not buying Retin A. Youthfulness is not staying inside all day and afraid of the sun to protect muh collagen. Youthfulness is not staying at home until you get all your surgeries. However, I agree that looking young will make you feel younger, but going to aspie levels of cope to preserve something this valuable is a silly idea.

One can argue that you can’t be youthful whenever you hit a certain age. That, I will agree with, but it is 100% dependent on you. You will start to notice you can’t live 100% youthful and that’s okay. This is something I call “calculated youthfulness.” Being able to “adult” yet still be youthful and have your fun. You just need to find your balance.

View attachment 325787View attachment 325788
View attachment 325800
View attachment 325789
View attachment 325794

Being youthful is everything. It benefits from your looks to your lifestyle to your mental health. Having a youthful lifestyle is the most important thing and most likely why a lot of the “older” users here (like 25+) are here... to regain what they missed out on. You don’t have the recreate these pictures, but just doing things to make you feel youthful is the most important thing.

Take a look around you... the old people who are youthful are happier. There’s some users here that have the mentality of 60 year old’s but are trapped in a teenage body. Look how depressed and crushed they are.

If the young take it for granted and the elderly wish for it back, it must be something worth living for.
"Hurr durr I want you to kill yourself"
tl;dr

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat and 2 others
This is more suifuel than motivation. I’m a curry manlet. All I can do is study, play video games, exercise, and read medical journals like an autist. No good friends. No girlfriend. Nothing. Just the same monotonous crap over and over again. Unsurprisngly, my personality (unironically important to be NT) is also shit. All I’ve done since 12 is the routine I described above. The blackpill and looksmaxxing has made every real-life interaction a challenge when all I do is think about how not to get mogged, analyse others’ goddamn gonial angle and whatnot.
Take a look around you... the old people who are youthful are happier. There’s some users here that have the mentality of 60 year old’s but are trapped in a teenage body. Look how depressed and crushed they are.
Might as well KMS. This is so relatable. Yes I sound like some fake depressed VSCO girl but shit... I didn’t have a youth. I still don’t. I never will.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Beautiful thread, you think i can still expirience youth at 25 year old? I wasted so much time and i hope i can pull myself up (i'm a like below zero point right now, but i will work hard to fix shit) and still have time to enjoy youth.

I think you can be young until you're like 40, and look good also, there is a guy here that is 42, fucks girls 20 year old and looks great, so i guess you can be young even after this 20s period, you just have to try and advance your life so you can have logistics to live that way

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person

is this enough to even continue trying?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
Beautiful thread, you think i can still expirience youth at 25 year old? I wasted so much time and i hope i can pull myself up (i'm a like below zero point right now, but i will work hard to fix shit) and still have time to enjoy youth
25 is still prime years so yes. im 26. were still young.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
25 is still prime years so yes. im 26. were still young.
thank god, i just need to stop wasting time, good luck to you in using your time the best way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
Retarded normie thread

Boneless manlets / curries / gooks dont experience a good youth

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person

Being youthful (along with good looking and rich) is the most important thing in life. Teens and young adults throw their youth away unknowingly while older people try to get any scraps of their youth back. It is evident to me that the youthfulness is the most prized possession. Youthfulness allows you to: wake up early and stay up late, have lots of energy throughout the day, party the whole weekend, being able to recover from workouts quicker, being more alert and fun, and most importantly looking youthful.

Shit like fast food, too much sun exposure, being lazy, surrounded by non-youthful people, not taking care of yourself in your prime, not working out, and not socializing. All these things will only hinder and destroy your youthfulness.

———

View attachment 325747

View attachment 325748
View attachment 325750

You only have one youth. Just one. Some of us are yet to experience it. Some of us are living it right now. Some of us have already lived it. If you have yet to experience it, get ready, it should be the greatest time of your life. If you are experiencing it, don’t take it for granted and learn how to prolong it for as long as possible. If you have already lived it, try to get back to that state of youthfulness you miss. Whether that be through TRT, backpacking in Europe, or just going out even though you may not want to in the moment.

For me personally, life is a fun game. It should be spent having fun. Living with no regrets (haven’t had a regret since I came to this conclusion over a year ago), being in the moment, and taking every opportunity to create memories. We will look back on this time and reminisce on all the memories and fun times.

———

Youthfulness is more than being with a loved one to create these experiences like the pics I’ve showed. It’s being able to workout 6x a week without feeling exhausted. It’s being able to wake up sober from a night of drinking. It’s being able to recover quick from a cold or injury. To take those risks you can’t take that 45 or 50, whether it be physical or financial. It’s being able to life carefree and a life of fun.

———

Youthfulness is not buying Retin A. Youthfulness is not staying inside all day and afraid of the sun to protect muh collagen. Youthfulness is not staying at home until you get all your surgeries. However, I agree that looking young will make you feel younger, but going to aspie levels of cope to preserve something this valuable is a silly idea.

One can argue that you can’t be youthful whenever you hit a certain age. That, I will agree with, but it is 100% dependent on you. You will start to notice you can’t live 100% youthful and that’s okay. This is something I call “calculated youthfulness.” Being able to “adult” yet still be youthful and have your fun. You just need to find your balance.

View attachment 325800
View attachment 325789
View attachment 325794

Being youthful is everything. It benefits from your looks to your lifestyle to your mental health. Having a youthful lifestyle is the most important thing and most likely why a lot of the “older” users here (like 25+) are here... to regain what they missed out on. You don’t have the recreate these pictures, but just doing things to make you feel youthful is the most important thing.

If the young take it for granted and the elderly wish for it back, it must be something worth living for.
What a legit fucking thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2846
Curtain with medium long curly hair alone helped me youth maxx a lot ngl. And I’m lying about my age on dating apps too.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Is 15 youth?

• +1
What about when you get a job? When you have to work 9-5 and pay bills, you feel old tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2205
What about when you get a job? When you have to work 9-5 and pay bills, you feel old tbh.
Then it's time to start anti aging

Also there's a subculture for 22-30 year olds tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
  • +1
Just be white, and you will have all the requirements of having "YOUTH". All of your pics were examples of white people,

Being white increases the chance you will be born In a rich family

Being white increases the chance of you being good looking,

White people are mostly the ones living. We ethnics are just npcs.

White people are the ones using sex as a fun measure, meanwhile ethnic use it just to breed.

I don't consider mulatoos as true ethnics btw and only the elite bbcs live this kind of life

brutal racepill instead of youthpill. This reminds me of my thread I made last week

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Looks234, Schizoidcel and 4 others
Reading this made my day, for real, thanks for reminding me how good things are and will keep being.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, laske.7, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
I didnt even read but agree
I cant cope with being unsuccesful agecel
im already 24 yo but still believe that I have a couple years more to qualified for youthmaxing lifemaxing

im in a crazy rush and know that its good to risk everything now because life after some point doesnt matter
it can be good, but it will NEVER match youthness
see how depression is rare amongst youngters *like 12-16
because you are fresh, developing etc

free time, high creatibity not 9/5 or even shitty business
I will never understand ppl who prefer work over college/school
Life pretty much ends after collage if you are not a richcel/luckcel/statuscel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Norwooder, laske.7 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and stuckneworleans
cope if you think 25 isnt prime still. 20s is still prime. you can slay jbs and girls in 20s. both.
25 isnt the same prime as being 18 and nothing u say will change that

• +1
  • +1
25 isnt the same prime as being 18 and nothing u say will change that
25 is when a guys SMV is maxxed out and you look the best. ALso you have more options of girls to choose from. 18 year old guy cant date girls in their 20s, but a 25 year old can date girls from 18-25.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Also.
YouthPill = Free Time Pill.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401, Chico Chicowski and 2 others
yes you’ve lived more than 99% of 15 year olds if ur stories aren’t larp.

unfortunate truth. i will see how it is when i get there
So what counts as not lived youth yet?

• +1
Damn I just re-read your post and it makes me wanna cry ngl.

Now looking back I remember being taught and forced to grow up asap, to act like an adult, to think way ahead instead of living in the moment. I wasted so many of my prime years doing useless stuff, destroying my youthfulness, neglecting things that are supposed to be the most precious ones in life.

I’m an oldcel now. But I wish someone had told me such words of wisdom when I was 15. Everything in life is smoke and mirrors. It’s always after losing certain things that you come to realize how valuable they are.

It’s all or nothing. Stay youthful or die. Get looks or die trying.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
So what counts as not lived youth yet?
i mean technically you’re just starting your youth imo bc you’re only 15. just don’t take it for granted and do fun and crazy shit (which you have already done).

read what the guy just above me posted ^^

• +1
Cope good looking bones last a lifetime

• +1
  • +1

———

View attachment 325747

View attachment 325748
View attachment 325750

———

———

View attachment 325800
View attachment 325789
View attachment 325794

mirin, im 17 in july 18 and this totally changed my mindset about life and other things, thanks dude...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, HighIQcel and 1 other person
how over is it bro?
ngl you look completely boneless incel

You can pray to god for some bone growth in next 2 years but I guess your puberty is already over
Inject hgh/test

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
ngl you look completely boneless incel

You can pray to god for some bone growth in next 2 years but I guess your puberty is already over
Inject hgh/test
brutal fuck im worthless how am i supposed to enjoy anything in life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and didntreadlol
Damn I just re-read your post and it makes me wanna cry ngl.

Now looking back I remember being taught and forced to grow up asap, to act like an adult, to think way ahead instead of living in the moment. I wasted so many of my prime years doing useless stuff, destroying my youthfulness, neglecting things that are supposed to be the most precious ones in life.

I’m an oldcel now. But I wish someone had told me such words of wisdom when I was 15. Everything in life is smoke and mirrors. It’s always after losing certain things that you come to realize how valuable they are.

It’s all or nothing. Stay youthful or die. Get looks or die trying.
The earlier you realize that following everyone else’s advice and life plans will lead to an average life (most of the time), the better. Your parents want the best for you, your teachers want the best for you, your relatives want the best for you so they give advice that is safe and comfortable. Taking a risk is not something that is advised by parents a lot of the time because it may not ensure your success and survival. If you wanna he successful and happy about your life you gotta take it into your own hands because everyone else doesn’t want you to “fail” persay but rather just be comfortable and “happy” like everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401, Schönling and 4 others
Stress and being unhappy for prolonged periods of time ages you the most imo. I have crow's feet and other wrinkles when I smile already (23), even though people guess my age younger than when I was fat
I wonder, how long should you experience stress so it's gonna influence your skin?

• +1
mods pin

• +1
One of the best threads I’ve seen on here. So many people are wasting their youth right now, not realizing how much they’ll regret it later on.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401, Schönling and 4 others
One of the best threads I’ve seen on here. So many people are wasting their youth right now, not realizing how much they’ll regret it later on.
really fucked up bro, glad im 17 and read this now
I wonder, how long should you experience stress so it's gonna influence your skin?
u have bigger problems to worry about than ur skin buddy boyo, read fucking thread

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
really fucked up bro, glad im 17 and read this now

u have bigger problems to worry about than ur skin buddy boyo, read fucking thread
Cope

• +1
On a serious note, legit pill. Life is all about experiences, do literally every thing you can. Jfl @ u if you "stay in" on the weekends, you should be using that time to see and do new things
u are thebiggest discord rotter i know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, yang and 2 others
Impossible without good genetics tho

Maybe 20% of males can pull this off while everyone else gets forced into coping with videogames
false, ive been a nerd skinny fag all my life and for last few months stopped gaming and hang out with chads, and beckies partying and shit and im the fatest beta out of all of them but they still respect me somehow

• +1
This is far too ambiguous to be of real help. Everyone here should know what causes aging in the appearance to occur. It sounds like you're getting into mannerisms as well.

• +1
This is far too ambiguous to be of real help. Everyone here should know what causes aging in the appearance to occur. It sounds like you're getting into mannerisms as well.
wym by mannerisms

• +1
Are you saying we should have more youthful mannerisms?
Whatever you get outta this, you get outta it. I wanted it to be ambiguous. For some it was a wake up call, for some it helped them see what they need to do differently, for some it was suifuel. There is no message other than whatever you take out of this. For me personally, the message is to not take your youth for granted.

• +1
People assume your abilities while you’re young are the default mode, but it’s more like a temporary super power

Once it’s gone it’s gone, you just have to cope with money career and family at that point, you’ll never have the luxury of true freedom again, and the privilege of not having some form of constant pain

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
never forget, even most good looking people in history lost their battles against agepill

(i know he isnt totally aged but he lost most of his youth glow)

(losing his youthful glow too, probably coping with hair transplants but soon his skin will wrinkle badly too)

When it comes to agepill you have to fight like that:
BHaUom

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol