TAKE THE YOUTHPILL

u are thebiggest discord rotter i know

also tbf no one is doing anything because of corona

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2846
great thread life is all about collecting memories along the way, jfl if you are rotting your life sleeping in your free time all day.

also jay alvarrez is prolly the god of living youthful
absolute suicide fuel looking at his videos, how do you even go do that and just get supported?
becuase of my looks I never got that kind of easy support like everyone rooting for you. if you look like him, that smouldering look and shit there would be girls all over him and he can do whatever he wants in life and still have people wanting him to succeed. when I did this shit I (going to waterfalls) and other cool shit, I got like 60 likes on instagram,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2846
absolute suicide fuel looking at his videos, how do you even go do that and just get supported?
becuase of my looks I never got that kind of easy support like everyone rooting for you. if you look like him, that smouldering look and shit there would be girls all over him and he can do whatever he wants in life and still have people wanting him to succeed. when I did this shit I (going to waterfalls) and other cool shit, I got like 60 likes on instagram,
stop aspie maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Norwooder
Sthis post is kinda very incorrect. people who missed youth SHOULD be coping with careermaxxing not going onto beaches with their pale unhealthy looking subhuman face and body. like honestly. if society wanted you to have this youth it would be easy and in flow. if you have to push to have this, you are probs not meant to be part of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2785, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 4 others
about to be 17 and so far ive only done homeschool, been in random internet communities, and gone to church all my life

Non nt maxxed
rip son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Sthis post is kinda very incorrect. people who missed youth SHOULD be coping with careermaxxing not going onto beaches with their pale unhealthy looking subhuman face and body. like honestly. if society wanted you to have this youth it would be easy and in flow. if you have to push to have this, you are probs not meant to be part of it.
defeatist mentality.

you got lefort because you had bad genes/development. according to you, you should not have had the surgery and just rotted. nature didn’t intend for you to get the surgery.

the point is to try, if you wanna just give up and not try to prove to yourself that “i can do the best with what i was dealt with” then do it but it doesn’t make you any better. everyone frauds. everyone cheats their genetics. everyone wants to do better than what they were originally dealt. you can either just accept that “everything that isn’t natural is a cope” but you’ll just become increasing bitter because you’re not proving anyone to anything. i can see where you are coming from and it is 100% defeatist.

don’t u want to get better? don’t u want to have a good life? i’ve been watching u out of the corner of my eye for a while now. you have an NT pheno, you seem more normal than 98% of this forum but you’re being consumed by the blackpill and it’s sad to watch. i’ve seen @Gudru and @Pietrosiek go down this route and it’s not pretty.

do yourself a favor and get off this site man. you’re 6’4, actually GOT A SURGERY (lefort 1) in a very quick time (idk if you qualified for it bc of health benefits, u still went through w it), and hang out with some friends. do something to get your mind off this mind man. you’ve become more and more depressing and spergy in your posts. go out and get a tan and focus on NTmaxxing, bc rn youre aspie maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
defeatist mentality.

you got lefort because you had bad genes/development. according to you, you should not have had the surgery and just rotted. nature didn’t intend for you to get the surgery.

the point is to try, if you wanna just give up and not try to prove to yourself that “i can do the best with what i was dealt with” then do it but it doesn’t make you any better. everyone frauds. everyone cheats their genetics. everyone wants to do better than what they were originally dealt. you can either just accept that “everything that isn’t natural is a cope” but you’ll just become increasing bitter because you’re not proving anyone to anything. i can see where you are coming from and it is 100% defeatist.

don’t u want to get better? don’t u want to have a good life? i’ve been watching u out of the corner of my eye for a while now. you have an NT pheno, you seem more normal than 98% of this forum but you’re being consumed by the blackpill and it’s sad to watch. i’ve seen @Gudru and @Pietrosiek go down this route and it’s not pretty.

do yourself a favor and get off this site man. you’re 6’4, actually GOT A SURGERY (lefort 1) in a very quick time (idk if you qualified for it bc of health benefits, u still went through w it), and hang out with some friends. do something to get your mind off this mind man. you’ve become more and more depressing and spergy in your posts. go out and get a tan and focus on NTmaxxing, bc rn youre aspie maxxing.
you misread bro. some just don't have a good enough base. its okay to fraud but when you are frauding to a ridiculous extent you may aswell not even try. for me I have a good base and have already had youth but am trying to improve it even more. some blokes are just too far gone and are better off just career maxxing. what you are saying they should do would get them bullied tbh.
defeatist mentality.

agreed with part about me. I should get off this
defeatist mentality.

I'll leave now TBH and ill come back on this day next year and report changes on my betterment

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
eh this is nihilistic cope

youth is important

but men have insane lives till 30-35. by that i mean if theyre looksmaxxed w tattoos maybe and travel and drive sports cars and shit

women are done by 25

men are done by 35

so for women youth is everything

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Looks234, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
Didnt read, thread made by slayer with surfer pheno. Gl with being ypithfull in this world. Youre just stupid if you dont see evil on this world, youre happy becous of stupid dopamine and ignoring truth in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
false, ive been a nerd skinny fag all my life and for last few months stopped gaming and hang out with chads, and beckies partying and shit and im the fatest beta out of all of them but they still respect me somehow
Then you are atleast not ugly. You are probably tall and NT.
If you are bottom tier in the group they might be using you for money or easy mogging to boost their SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, kramer and didntreadlol
Didnt read, thread made by slayer with surfer pheno. Gl with being ypithfull in this world. Youre just stupid if you dont see evil on this world, youre happy becous of stupid dopamine and ignoring truth in the world.
what is the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
what is the truth
Live is one big rivalary. People fight for having sex, money, authority. Just like Animals. Lions fight with other Lions for sex and who Will eat first. Wolfs? Same. Look at monkeys. Same thing. Stupid happiness is childilsh and stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
If you don't look good there is no point in every all of the things you described.

On this point I just live to get my surgeries and hopefully after that my life will also be good.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6401
"who is this new hot guy" feeling in a new school (preferably middle school or highschool) is pricelss
its comparable with winning a Nobel prize for low sex drivecels

being popular only cause your looks when your hormones are hight is a feeling out of this world
period.

I cant even imagine losing virginity at 15, its like a feeling undescrible
never understood careermaxers,unless they do it for lifestyle or looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Then you are atleast not ugly. You are probably tall and NT.
If you are bottom tier in the group they might be using you for money or easy mogging to boost their SMV
true, im a 5'8 manlet, im just funny and good with socializing so thats probably why.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 6401
Reminder that this only applies for 6 ft+ PSL 6+ males.

Having youth while being sub chad is more brutal - knowing these things are going on outside yet you can't do anything about it other than watch the show and delude yourself about future "surgeries" while your collagen slowly melts away.

Looksmaxxing is a nice cope but the blackpill is if you aren't slaying at 19 - chances are, you aren't gonna be slaying at 25. True chads are born, not made. A cocktail of genetics = NT = experience.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846

Having youth while being sub chad is more brutal - knowing these things are going on outside yet you can't do anything about it other than watch the show and delude yourself about future "surgeries" while your collagen slowly melts away.

Looksmaxxing is a nice cope but the blackpill is if you aren't slaying at 19 - chances are, you aren't gonna be slaying at 25. True chads are born, not made. A cocktail of genetics = NT = experience.
we can come to conclusion that its over

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swolepenisman
I'm 18 and all I do is think about mogging others, looking the best. I analyse the face and whatnot. Over for me 60 yo mind trapped in an 18 yo body. I can't laugh on the jokes of my friends, can't relate with them. Can't do shit except mog them.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Life isn't about making relationships and just being crazy while you're young only to be depressed when you're older and you can only reminisce on your youth as you paint it. To me, life is an endless self-discovery of who I am and why I'm here. Im not saying your "youth" isn't a big part of it but it isn't the only part. Your "youth" is only a smaller percentage of your entire life. And it's never too late to start even if you're 60. I've seen 50-year-old potbellied men do something with their lives by just going to the gym and picking up hobbies. "Youth" is a mindset and a lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Tallwizrd and Highrise
Youre just stupid if you dont see evil on this world, youre happy becous of stupid dopamine and ignoring truth in the world.

Exactly. You have to be incredibly bluepilled to live this kind of live. Its like those penguins staring on painted sky and mountains and believing its real. The world is rotten, especially people, the second I realized I grew up. Or maybe I just have depression idk

Thread theme:

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Just youthmaxx and become Chuando Tan (54 years old) bro.

VHQVDmb-.jpg
tumblr_o1m75z8nJK1uoubvuo1_400.jpg

(just needs top 0.1% genes on top of constant youthmaxxing, but it's still good motivation to keep taking care of your looks so you can keep mogging)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Julius and Chadelite

fuck me im 19
how I am supposed to cope,I "went out" and I got nothing but excluded.
The same thing will happen in college,and in work,im going to rot while normals enjoy life all around me,fuck this shit,I ACTUALLY TRIED AND NOTHING HAPPENED,how am I supposed to not be defeatist

Bros, link some youthmaxxing threads. How to preserve looks (that i dont even have jfl)

The youthpill is everything.

Being youthful (along with good looking and rich) is the most important thing in life. Teens and young adults throw their youth away unknowingly while older people try to get any scraps of their youth back. It is evident to me that the youthfulness is the most prized possession. Youthfulness allows you to: wake up early and stay up late, have lots of energy throughout the day, party the whole weekend, being able to recover from workouts quicker, being more alert and fun, and most importantly looking youthful.

What stops us from being youthful?

Shit like fast food, too much sun exposure, being lazy, surrounded by non-youthful people, not taking care of yourself in your prime, not working out, and not socializing. All these things will only hinder and destroy your youthfulness.

———

This is what youthfulness looks like:
View attachment 325747

View attachment 325748
View attachment 325750

You only have one youth. Just one. Some of us are yet to experience it. Some of us are living it right now. Some of us have already lived it. If you have yet to experience it, get ready, it should be the greatest time of your life. If you are experiencing it, don’t take it for granted and learn how to prolong it for as long as possible. If you have already lived it, try to get back to that state of youthfulness you miss. Whether that be through TRT, backpacking in Europe, or just going out even though you may not want to in the moment.

For me personally, life is a fun game. It should be spent having fun. Living with no regrets (haven’t had a regret since I came to this conclusion over a year ago), being in the moment, and taking every opportunity to create memories. We will look back on this time and reminisce on all the memories and fun times.

———

View attachment 325758View attachment 325759

Youthfulness is more than being with a loved one to create these experiences like the pics I’ve showed. It’s being able to workout 6x a week without feeling exhausted. It’s being able to wake up sober from a night of drinking. It’s being able to recover quick from a cold or injury. To take those risks you can’t take that 45 or 50, whether it be physical or financial. It’s being able to life carefree and a life of fun.

———

Youthfulness is not buying Retin A. Youthfulness is not staying inside all day and afraid of the sun to protect muh collagen. Youthfulness is not staying at home until you get all your surgeries. However, I agree that looking young will make you feel younger, but going to aspie levels of cope to preserve something this valuable is a silly idea.

One can argue that you can’t be youthful whenever you hit a certain age. That, I will agree with, but it is 100% dependent on you. You will start to notice you can’t live 100% youthful and that’s okay. This is something I call “calculated youthfulness.” Being able to “adult” yet still be youthful and have your fun. You just need to find your balance.

View attachment 325787View attachment 325788
View attachment 325800
View attachment 325789
View attachment 325794

Being youthful is everything. It benefits from your looks to your lifestyle to your mental health. Having a youthful lifestyle is the most important thing and most likely why a lot of the “older” users here (like 25+) are here... to regain what they missed out on. You don’t have the recreate these pictures, but just doing things to make you feel youthful is the most important thing.

Take a look around you... the old people who are youthful are happier. There’s some users here that have the mentality of 60 year old’s but are trapped in a teenage body. Look how depressed and crushed they are.

If the young take it for granted and the elderly wish for it back, it must be something worth living for.
Youth is everything tbh

My motivation to looksmax has always been to be gl enough to not have to care about my appearence, and then to live that careless youthful lifestyle you described:

Being outside all day long with friends, felling in love with oneitis and making small trips to everywhere with her, watching shooting stars on the rooftop of school at night, meeting new friends everywhere, doing all kinds of crazy stupid things, partying all night long and don't caring about having to get up at 6:30 the next day, getting your heart broken, having your 2 homies for life that you can always count on, going from one event to the next, living in the moment, basically to have an adventurous life filled with fond memories.
We are basically trying to be kids again, but with a little more self-awareness

Your thread reminded me that this is what I initially always wanted, back when my looks killed me and wasn't enabling me to live that kind of lifestyle, and I somehow drifted off in different directions, that aren't congruent with what I actually looksmaxed for in the beginning, this year

I don't care much about slaying and meaningless sex, what in 5 or 10 years will be, whether I pass that one uni test or not, that there is always someone better than me, or that I will never be the next Chico

Living my youth( or what's left of it) to the fullest is what I always wanted (and looksmaxxing is/was the tool for it)

"Live a Life you will remember"

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Highrise
Tactical bump

Being youthful (along with good looking and rich) is the most important thing in life. Teens and young adults throw their youth away unknowingly while older people try to get any scraps of their youth back. It is evident to me that the youthfulness is the most prized possession. Youthfulness allows you to: wake up early and stay up late, have lots of energy throughout the day, party the whole weekend, being able to recover from workouts quicker, being more alert and fun, and most importantly looking youthful.

Shit like fast food, too much sun exposure, being lazy, surrounded by non-youthful people, not taking care of yourself in your prime, not working out, and not socializing. All these things will only hinder and destroy your youthfulness.

———

View attachment 325747

View attachment 325748
View attachment 325750

You only have one youth. Just one. Some of us are yet to experience it. Some of us are living it right now. Some of us have already lived it. If you have yet to experience it, get ready, it should be the greatest time of your life. If you are experiencing it, don’t take it for granted and learn how to prolong it for as long as possible. If you have already lived it, try to get back to that state of youthfulness you miss. Whether that be through TRT, backpacking in Europe, or just going out even though you may not want to in the moment.

For me personally, life is a fun game. It should be spent having fun. Living with no regrets (haven’t had a regret since I came to this conclusion over a year ago), being in the moment, and taking every opportunity to create memories. We will look back on this time and reminisce on all the memories and fun times.

———

Youthfulness is more than being with a loved one to create these experiences like the pics I’ve showed. It’s being able to workout 6x a week without feeling exhausted. It’s being able to wake up sober from a night of drinking. It’s being able to recover quick from a cold or injury. To take those risks you can’t take that 45 or 50, whether it be physical or financial. It’s being able to life carefree and a life of fun.

———

Youthfulness is not buying Retin A. Youthfulness is not staying inside all day and afraid of the sun to protect muh collagen. Youthfulness is not staying at home until you get all your surgeries. However, I agree that looking young will make you feel younger, but going to aspie levels of cope to preserve something this valuable is a silly idea.

One can argue that you can’t be youthful whenever you hit a certain age. That, I will agree with, but it is 100% dependent on you. You will start to notice you can’t live 100% youthful and that’s okay. This is something I call “calculated youthfulness.” Being able to “adult” yet still be youthful and have your fun. You just need to find your balance.

View attachment 325800
View attachment 325789
View attachment 325794

Being youthful is everything. It benefits from your looks to your lifestyle to your mental health. Having a youthful lifestyle is the most important thing and most likely why a lot of the “older” users here (like 25+) are here... to regain what they missed out on. You don’t have the recreate these pictures, but just doing things to make you feel youthful is the most important thing.

Take a look around you... the old people who are youthful are happier. There’s some users here that have the mentality of 60 year old’s but are trapped in a teenage body. Look how depressed and crushed they are.

If the young take it for granted and the elderly wish for it back, it must be something worth living for.
that guy u posted is 25 aka jay alvarrez.

This is the best post in this site, best of the best pls

no youth for my maxilla

This is what youthfull looks like

———

View attachment 325747

View attachment 325748
View attachment 325750

———

———

View attachment 325800
View attachment 325789
View attachment 325794

Corona ruined our chances

Very good thread.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Rip prettyboy

• So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero
Not socializing? Does online count lmao im fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
Curtain with medium long curly hair alone helped me youth maxx a lot ngl. And I’m lying about my age on dating apps too.
Lying about your age tricks your brain into behaving and looking younger even