Take this aspergers test and post your results

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
I’m expecting this place to have a disproportionate amount of spergs obviously.
Answer as honestly as possible, and if u find out ur on the spectrum, don’t be a bitch and not post result.
Here’s mine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
I'm already diagnosed

is autism the key to being a low inhib chad????

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Apparently not

Try calling me “t.nt” now @Ritalincel :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I already have both autism and aspergers

You scored 7
You have answered this autism screening in such a way as to suggest that you are not likely currently suffering from an austism spectrum disorder, including Asperger's disorder.

Apparently not aspie even tho I was diagnosed with asbergers a few years ago by a licensed psychologist. Jfc at these online tests

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and BornAgainChad
Anyone collects information about categories of trains, birds, etc? If so, you are the aspie king.

image0.png

Anyone collects information about categories of trains, birds, etc? If so, you are the aspie king.
I know everyone I know’s birthday and do not keep anyone in my phone contact list as I already have their numbers memorized. Over for aspergercels.

No but I collect knowledge on wars, violent acts, poisons, bombs, guns, planes, tanks, etc

Last time I got 34.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190304-075745.jpg
    Screenshot_20190304-075745.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 38
I was diagnosed with autism at the age of 4. I was supposedly not ever going to talk, either.

I came out of my autism pretty well, but I still have the upsides of autism such as being low inhib. :chad:

I came out of my autism pretty well, but I still have the upsides of autism such as being low inhib. :chad:
Jfl if you think autism makes you low inhibition.

If you can't read people, you're not going to care about what you say or do.
Idk I thought some aspies were often hyper-aware of social situations but lacked the necessary brain wiring to be normal.

It's over for autistcels in 2019

Idk I thought some aspies were often hyper-aware of social situations but lacked the necessary brain wiring to be normal.
I think it's just dumb internet memes associating beta behavior with being autistic tbh.

Autism has been termed to be an "extreme male brain" and usually testosterone makes it harder to read emotion and intentions. That's why there is a theory called "extreme male brain theory" to explain autism.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 656

See ya later virgins :chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656