TAKEAWAYS AFTER YEARS OF LOOKSMAXXING

B

BackHere

Iron
Some time ago, I was an active fucking dude on here and on a bunch of other older looksmax forums before. Missed a couple of yall but I wanted to share real quick what the looksmaxxes where that actually stuck and gave me results in the longterm.

Hope you can learn some shit from me looking back at years of looksmaxxing

Btw @Ritalincel at this point certified bot how can you constantly post this much shit bro impressive ngl
oh my god omg GIF by Hell's Kitchen
Season 2 Omg GIF by The Office

But enough bs lets get into it.

The things that were cope in the longterm:

1. Hormone maxxing
This one hurts to admit since ive tried so much shit in that direction, thought it was the holy grail to look natural, but unless youre either 13 years old or willing to get cancerous amounts of fucking hgh - no butea superba, clomid, hcg cycle can fix your face bro.

2. Mewing
Stop the cope bitches, even mike mew, the fucking imposter doctor himself admitted his shit doesnt help past a certain age. Maybe if you got kids and start at like age 3, cool, but for your fucked up 19 year old face COPE
lmao look at the amazing transformations they have the audacity to publish

3. Nutrition & Lifestyle maxxing
For everyone who didnt get shit in their brain, this should be obvious. Yeah eat your fucking quinoa, chew the right way and take your 10 000 steps a day. It will probably make you healthier. But dont fucking expect to look like chico after changing your diet for a bit

ENOUGH DOWNERS

Now the way we have advantages over normies and the shit that actually can help you

1. Skincare shit
Silence Of The Lambs Skin GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Yeah it fucking helps to have a skincare routine
And i wish i realized that earlier, before wasting insane amounts on hormone maxxing to grow bones at fucking 20...
But you need good skin for girls to even see you. Its like the bare minimum.
ANd it can ascend you like crazy, depending on how bad your condition was

This shit website doesnt let me turn off bold so imma write bold now, this shit is important anyways
Get a skincare routine, something peptide based, ideally matrixyl 3000 .
That stuff has insane studies,
i always thought they were cope cause they were from the manufacturer but now even independent studies also show
it can double your collagen....

2. Chewing
My personal fucking favorite.

Often called cope by those who are just here to ldar, its obvious this shit works.
The reason all the hormone stuff is mostly cope is cause those dipshits are trying to fucking change
bones... They dont fucking grow unless your hgh is insane.

BUT YOUR MASSETERS ARE A MUSCLE!!!!
Season 1 Hbo GIF by euphoria

You can literally grow and change an important part of your face. Before anyone does
any surgery you should at least try this shit.

DONT FUCKING TAKE SOME JUICY FRUIT AND THEN COMPLAIN THO

Thats like doing a million curls with fucking 100g weights and wondering why your biceps doesnt grow.
You need resistance,
Either you choose mastiha, and order that bulk from greece (not the best for your jaw but has some stuff thats good for your teeth too)
Or you get the jawtrainer stuff, some shit like these, https://jawliner.de/homepage dont fall for their bs chewing gum tho, get the proper fucking training thing. THe chewing gum is too expensive and you cant reuse it

Honestly chewing one of my favorite looksmaxxes, in development it was even shown to change bones.
Only way to go from this
Steve Smith GIF by American Dad
to this
Right On Stan GIF by American Dad

3. All the american psycho style little looksmaxxes

christian bale GIF by Maudit

Not big shit.

But all the small shit before a meeting

A date

Going to the club

All the small shit normies dont know about. Ice cubes to make it less puffy. Dandelion tea to lose water weight.
Mouth stretching a la @Pendejo to get a wider mouth. Light workout to look a bit more buff.

All the small stuff that can make a big difference.

Sooo I actually missed a bunch of guys from here, as much bs as some people spew here. kinda glad im back for a bit.

TLDR:

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Sondern, ellisadrian and 9 others
stopped reading at the mewing section. I can see you have achieved nothing. Where is your before and after? Lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Oberyn and datboijj
View attachment 1862839 lmao look at the amazing transformations they have the audacity to publish
this is the reason they published this:
Jaw surgery

mike or john mew corrected his massive overbite (14mm) in 3 months. the last picture is there to show that the results, unlike in orthodontics, don't relapse after some time. i doubt the guy was doing any mewing during those last 15 years, otherwise he wouldn't have the hanging skin below his jaw that he has in the last picture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, mogxa, 5'8manlet and 6 others
My Lookdmaxing journey/guide mogs you migga

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
whats the best gum for chewing?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
You only said one thing that works lol. Why write all of this. Chewing doesn't work if you have round masseters. It just makes most people more bloated.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
You only said one thing that works lol. Why write all of this. Chewing doesn't work if you have round masseteers. It just makes most people more bloated.
chewing doesnt make you bloated, being fat and excess water weight make you look bloated

Some time ago, I was an active fucking dude on here and on a bunch of other older looksmax forums before. Missed a couple of yall but I wanted to share real quick what the looksmaxxes where that actually stuck and gave me results in the longterm.

Btw @Ritalincel at this point certified bot how can you constantly post this much shit bro impressive ngl
oh my god omg GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen

1. Hormone maxxing
This one hurts to admit since ive tried so much shit in that direction, thought it was the holy grail to look natural, but unless youre either 13 years old or willing to get cancerous amounts of fucking hgh - no butea superba, clomid, hcg cycle can fix your face bro.

2. Mewing
Stop the cope bitches, even mike mew, the fucking imposter doctor himself admitted his shit doesnt help past a certain age. Maybe if you got kids and start at like age 3, cool, but for your fucked up 19 year old face COPE
View attachment 1862839 lmao look at the amazing transformations they have the audacity to publish

For everyone who didnt get shit in their brain, this should be obvious. Yeah eat your fucking quinoa, chew the right way and take your 10 000 steps a day. It will probably make you healthier. But dont fucking expect to look like chico after changing your diet for a bit

ENOUGH DOWNERS

Now the way we have advantages over normies and the shit that actually can help you

1. Skincare shit

And i wish i realized that earlier, before wasting insane amounts on hormone maxxing to grow bones at fucking 20...
View attachment 1862845
This shit website doesnt let me turn off bold so imma write bold now, this shit is important anyways
i always thought they were cope cause they were from the manufacturer but now even independent studies also show

2. Chewing

Often called cope by those who are just here to ldar, its obvious this shit works.
The reason all the hormone stuff is mostly cope is cause those dipshits are trying to fucking change

You can literally grow and change an important part of your face. Before anyone does

Thats like doing a million curls with fucking 100g weights and wondering why your biceps doesnt grow.
You need resistance,
Either you choose mastiha, and order that bulk from greece (not the best for your jaw but has some stuff thats good for your teeth too)
Or you get the jawtrainer stuff, some shit like these, https://jawliner.de/homepage dont fall for their bs chewing gum tho, get the proper fucking training thing. THe chewing gum is too expensive and you cant reuse it

Honestly chewing one of my favorite looksmaxxes, in development it was even shown to change bones.
Only way to go from this
to this

Not big shit.

A date

Going to the club

All the small shit normies dont know about. Ice cubes to make it less puffy. Dandelion tea to lose water weight.
Mouth stretching a la @Pendejo to get a wider mouth. Light workout to look a bit more buff.

Sooo I actually missed a bunch of guys from here, as much bs as some people spew here. kinda glad im back for a bit.

TLDR:

Add bonesmashing. Underrated asf.

Add bonesmashing. Underrated asf.
lowkey tho

chewing and bonesmashing my favorite looksmaxxes

didnt put bonesmashing cause i didnt wanna debate with hundreds of ldarers, but i saw good improvements from it

lowkey tho

chewing and bonesmashing my favorite looksmaxxes

didnt put bonesmashing cause i didnt wanna debate with hundreds of ldarers, but i saw good improvements from it
Yea blast that shit with MK4. Makes all the difference in the world. Planning my 3rd mk4 cycle rn lol. Best advice among looksmax discords anyone can ever find lol

• Love it
Reactions: BackHere
Yea blast that shit with MK4. Makes all the difference in the world. Planning my 3rd mk4 cycle rn lol. Best advice among looksmax discords anyone can ever find lol
Shit is so good people should start charging for the information I am unironic. Its so hard to believe but its true. More power to us oldcels

Who were u in ur past life?

Are you Dyprotic2? Have you finally come to give us salvation?

• +1
Reactions: BackHere
I give up trying to promote chewing - so many lazy fks that think chewing bloats you whilst they’re disregarding the fact they ate 400g carb with 12g sodium.

Once people get rid of their water weight by dropping carbs and sodium the effects of chewing with the enlarged masseter muscle are undeniable.

But people would rather try it for a day and cry they’re bloated then go back to eating their chicken tendies.

I give up trying to promote chewing - so many lazy fks that think chewing bloats you whilst they’re disregarding the fact they ate 400g carb with 12g sodium.

Once people get rid of their water weight by dropping carbs and sodium the effects of chewing with the enlarged masseter muscle are undeniable.

But people would rather try it for a day and cry they’re bloated then go back to eating their chicken tendies.

Yes you can enlarge your masseter muscle but if you have inward gonions or small gonial projection it's not going to be aesthetically pleasing.

based. chewing is a biggie and one of the things our ancestors did to have a fwhr that mogs every current model

Yes you can enlarge your masseter muscle but if you have inward gonions or small gonial projection it's not going to be aesthetically pleasing.
its not for all, but of the people ive seen so far it could seriously help 85 percent

whats your mk4 source for bulk mk4?

what did he say? did he still believe heightmaxxing is all cope
go to best of the best and look at his puberty maxxing, he is 9898, and indeed he said its cope and that he disregards mostly everything he said and its cringe.

• +1
Reactions: ChicoChicovich and TeenAscender
chewing can also help with bones if ur under 20

• +1
Reactions: ChicoChicovich

oh my god omg GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen

1. Hormone maxxing

2. Mewing

ENOUGH DOWNERS

1. Skincare shit

View attachment 1862845

2. Chewing

You need resistance,

Only way to go from this
to this

Not big shit.

A date

Going to the club

TLDR:

Based af, had an insane improvement from gymcelling and chewing!

Mewing is the best softmax if you're still under puberty.
It works slowly after 20 but this shit is extremely efficient if you're still in puberty.