Taking 1mg of arimidex everyday

im just hoping my growth plates are open
cant wait till summer 70 percent of my growth happens during the months were i eat like a fat fuck and burn it all off swimming in the river, getting a ton of sun, sleeping 12 hours and jacking off all day

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
cant wait till summer 70 percent of my growth happens during the months were i eat like a fat fuck and burn it all off swimming in the river, getting a ton of sun, sleeping 12 hours and jacking off all day
if i dont go on vacation anywhere im gonna abuse hgh during summer

problem with mk is now i have to cut down on all the foods i usually eat instantly 💀

problem with mk is now i have to cut down on all the foods i usually eat instantly 💀
issova. hope i can get my hands on smth

Update 3: MK has me starving, Arimidex nothing yet.

where did you get it? brainlabz?
nah my customs are too strict i got it off some dude on a steroid forum 50$ for 50 pack of 10mg of mk and 70$ for 50 pack of arimidex 1,8mg, i can show you if you want

nah my customs are too strict i got it off some dude on a steroid forum 50$ for 50 pack of 10mg of mk and 70$ for 50 pack of arimidex 1,8mg, i can show you if you want
wow wtf. lucky asf. I hope i can get this shit soon cause you cant imagine how much i want it

wow wtf. lucky asf. I hope i can get this shit soon cause you cant imagine how much i want it
i wanted it too now im just hoping my growth plates arent closed or im gonna rope

i wanted it too now im just hoping my growth plates arent closed or im gonna rope
lets jus hope i can fill my bag till i get to your age and blast hgh

lets jus hope i can fill my bag till i get to your age and blast hgh
when i reach the height i want im hopping on test right away probably next year

when i reach the height i want im hopping on test right away probably next year
same tbh as soon as im done with heightmaxxing im roidcelling. do you lift?

U on hgh as well? If yes what type

same tbh as soon as im done with heightmaxxing im roidcelling. do you lift?
i used to but ive heard to many doctors talk about muscle tightness and growth so I stopped

i used to but ive heard to many doctors talk about muscle tightness and growth so I stopped
huh didnt hear bout that. i have decent test genetics and am short so ive got a respectable physique. im going on a school trip so imma flex my abs for the jbs :Comfy: might send a pic bhai

huh didnt hear bout that. i have decent test genetics and am short so ive got a respectable physique. im going on a school trip so imma flex my abs for the jbs :Comfy: might send a pic bhai
ive heard some doctors say it slows down growth and therefore you dont reach the height youre supposed to

ive heard some doctors say it slows down growth and therefore you dont reach the height youre supposed to
hmm idk shouldnt matter that much if you eat enough and still stretch and shi

im stretching rn 😂
i swim and do cope stretches post workout i guess im good. got goated proportions for swimming. long torso short legs orangutan arms

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and nakus
my tibia growth plates are open at 18 bro ur fine. i’ve also been taking 2mg arimidex ed and it’s not that bad besides some hair loss and low libido.

what is that???

Update 4: 1 day after taking, no sides libido is still very high took my 2nd pill 10min ago, potentially a little joint pain but i might just be tripping @MA_ascender @john788

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Update 4: 1 day after taking, no sides libido is still very high took my 2nd pill 10min ago, potentially a little joint pain but i might just be tripping @MA_ascender @john788
did you feel like this on lower dosages too

did you feel like this on lower dosages too
i havent tried lower, im probably tripping tho its gone i only felt some pain in my growth plates on my left leg

• +1
i havent tried lower, im probably tripping tho its gone i only felt some pain in my growth plates on my left leg
once you're done with 1mg a day try lower dosages and compare the feelings for science bhai

15.5, born December 2008, i've noticed growth the past few months
im exactly ur age to, dec 8 to be exact, i got my plates checked today and my fingers are closed howver my wrist was open so i just bought aromasin

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Update 5: No side effects even after my second dose
@john788 @MA_ascender

• +1
Update 6: Headache and the joint shit was real ig, but it's minor and sometimes it's just some tingling in the legs/joints the headache is either from being out in the bare sun all day or the arimidex, but I still fell fine and my libido is also fine, no mental sides, nothing yet.

@MA_ascender @john788

Update 6: Headache and the joint shit was real ig, but it's minor and sometimes it's just some tingling in the legs/joints the headache is either from being out in the bare sun all day or the arimidex, but I still fell fine and my libido is also fine, no mental sides, nothing yet.

@MA_ascender @john788
fuck bhai can you still move freely or does it hurt.

fuck bhai can you still move freely or does it hurt.
it doesnt hurt, it hurts less than my minor headache, i can run around and jump and do anything I want, I feel normal

• +1
it doesnt hurt, it hurts less than my minor headache, i can run around and jump and do anything I want, I feel normal
hope it wont get too hard for you bhai. my adex is gonna be in my hands in less than a week cant wait

ill ask the roidhead clerk at the supplement store for mk677

hope it wont get too hard for you bhai. my adex is gonna be in my hands in less than a week cant wait
if im not feeling any harsh sides on day 2 I doubt anything bad is gonna happen

• +1
ur in Morroco you can legit go to a pharmacy and get it
yeah my adex came from a pharmacy. MK677 isnt approved for human use yet and hgh is CRAZY expensive

• +1
Reactions: nakus
ur in Morroco you can legit go to a pharmacy and get it
so really its just a money game till i can get hgh coursing through my veins :love::love::love:

• +1
Reactions: nakus