Taking 1mg of arimidex everyday

Update 6: Litteraly no bad sides, in a way i’d say i feel a whole lot fucking better, MK has me hungry and sleep is good, no sides took my 3rd pill today @MA_ascender

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and MA_ascender
Update 6: Litteraly no bad sides, in a way i’d say i feel a whole lot fucking better, MK has me hungry and sleep is good, no sides took my 3rd pill today @MA_ascender
bhai the school gave me 500 usd and a trip to greece for winning an english competition in their name. dont know how i will "launder" the money away from my mom tho she always ask how much money ihave

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
bhai the school gave me 500 usd and a trip to greece for winning an english competition in their name. dont know how i will "launder" the money away from my mom tho she always ask how much money ihave
@ParanoidHungLatino

there will be a global final in greece and if i win get 1000usd on top of it

act sick asf, then tell ur mom you won that money so it should be urs

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
act sick asf, then tell ur mom you won that money so it should be urs
good shit brocel i wonder if i will get Evogene hgh from a moroccan supplier (us origin) or order qsc hgh via a guy on here for half the price. or just fuck hgh and take MK??

Hopefully this bad boy can remove my gyno

good shit brocel i wonder if i will get Evogene hgh from a moroccan supplier (us origin) or order qsc hgh via a guy on here for half the price. or just fuck hgh and take MK??
get hgh

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Update 7: Still no sides after 3rd dose, I would say it’s pretty obvious I wont get sides as i currently have 2mg systemic arimidex rn, MK just makes me hungry and made me a little tired today maybe because i took 20mg yesterday and ate a little shittier today, no mental sides nothing, I have gotten positive sides, like i feel overall better, less tired, much better appetite i used to struggle eating enough, less stress, and i give less of a shit about stuff and i just feel better mentally alteast, no significant negative sides only the joint tingling cant even call it pain, doesnt happen all through the body usually the legs if it happens and it goes away really quick, easily ignorable tbh u cant rlly even feel it that much im just paying extra attention to it incase it gets worse.

@MA_ascender @john788

Update 7: Still no sides after 3rd dose, I would say it’s pretty obvious I wont get sides as i currently have 2mg systemic arimidex rn, MK just makes me hungry and made me a little tired today maybe because i took 20mg yesterday and ate a little shittier today, no mental sides nothing, I have gotten positive sides, like i feel overall better, less tired, much better appetite i used to struggle eating enough, less stress, and i give less of a shit about stuff and i just feel better mentally alteast, no significant negative sides only the joint tingling cant even call it pain, doesnt happen all through the body usually the legs if it happens and it goes away really quick, easily ignorable tbh u cant rlly even feel it that much im just paying extra attention to it incase it gets worse.

@MA_ascender @john788
if you get good results on mk do you plan on still getting hgh

Okay yea everyone whos been saying "oh don't take 1mg your gonna crash ur estro!!" don't listen to them take the normal dosage, next updates are only gonna happen if I experience sides or results adios for rn

I experienced hot flushes during my first week of taking 1mg arimidex EOD but soon subsidised. I think I did get hit with an estrogen rebound after I spotted taking it though but can't confirm

I experienced hot flushes during my first week of taking 1mg arimidex EOD but soon subsidised. I think I did get hit with an estrogen rebound after I spotted taking it though but can't confirm

did you taper off the dose or just stop, and wdym by hot flushes, i am experiencing some random body heat pulses but i thought it was just bc its hot outside now and summer and that its just warm everywhere, i usually feel heat easily but explain what you felt i might have the same thing

did you taper off the dose or just stop, and wdym by hot flushes, i am experiencing some random body heat pulses but i thought it was just bc its hot outside now and summer and that its just warm everywhere, i usually feel heat easily but explain what you felt i might have the same thing
I just stopped because I ran out

Hot flushes = waking up sweating and slight nausea

its whats used in studies and i dont wanna run a steroidal suicide inhibitor, i wanna be able to get off quick incase of sides, and im prone to hairloss
get off arimidex quick = estrogen rebound and grow breast

From today I will start, I’ll keep yall updated in the replies, first dose will be probably tonight or in the next hour
Why are you taking it? To prevent growth plate closure? Or to testmaxx

im tapering off im not a retard, and a estrogen rebound is a myth anyways due to arimidex slowly exiting ur body bc u have 2mg systemic

im tapering off im not a retard, and a estrogen rebound is a myth anyways due to arimidex slowly exiting ur body bc u have 2mg systemic
the steroidal part of aromasin also keeps your bones from getting weaker

the steroidal part of aromasin also keeps your bones from getting weaker
no it doesnt idek where the fuck you got that from, arimidex and aromasin has the same effect on your bones, and theres only a significant effect after over a year of using, aromasin is not a miracle drug doctors would be using it instead of arimidex if it was

no it doesnt idek where the fuck you got that from, arimidex and aromasin has the same effect on your bones, and theres only a significant effect after over a year of using, aromasin is not a miracle drug doctors would be using it instead of arimidex if it was
He’s talking nonesense lol

Exactly, I’m sceptical that I ever experienced a rebound. Taking arimidex “natty” is a different experience than taking AI because of roids

• +1
Reactions: nakus
I got sleep paralysis 2 times tonight and a lucid dream, because of MK-677 probably bc i took it right before sleeping @MA_ascender

I got sleep paralysis 2 times tonight and a lucid dream, because of MK-677 probably bc i took it right before sleeping @MA_ascender
jfl :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: nakus
same effect with hgh i can't tell if my dreams are real anymore

can’t but i definitely feel an increase and im only on 10mg
i wouldn do more than 10mg of mk tbh the hgh and igf increase isnty much more than 10mg and the side effects are way more important

send study
cant find the 2 studies exactly but i noted 10 mg of mk increased hgh by 79 percent on average and 25 mg had a bigger increase but it was only like 20 percent more hgh. dont think the side effects of 25 mg offset a 20 percent boost

cant find the 2 studies exactly but i noted 10 mg of mk increased hgh by 79 percent on average and 25 mg had a bigger increase but it was only like 20 percent more hgh. dont think the side effects of 25 mg offset a 20 percent boost
fair enough