TAKING ACTION AND LOOKSMAXXING LED TO ME FUCKING HTB LATINA IN BARCELONA AND JUST USING TINDER (WTF)

chadx

chadx

Iron
I promised myself my first thread would be documenting first slay after looksmaxxing so here we go, just excuse the formatting. Last Saturday was my last one in Barcelona and I was rocking the couch in a 40 y/o single mother's punk house (She was literally going out every single night jfl). I had no plans ahead so I decided to download Tinder and see what I could get. Had not been very social before this since I was too focussed rotting on the forum and leanmaxxing+debloating as much as possible. The day before I only had 2 espressos and ate 1kg of bananas.

I instantly matched with HTB Latina girl and she messaged me first. We did some bs talk and since she was showing real interest I gave her my ig and moved our convo over Zucks app (social proof is huge). She was like 1 km away from my place so offered her to meet that same night at a bar next to us and she accepted. When we met we instantly hit it off, good vibes, solid eye contact etc. After few drinks we started kissing and grinding and shit and she said she wanted to go back to my place. :feelsohh: Everything was going as expected but when we were walking back to my place I got this text from the single mother telling me she was partying with her friends and was planning to bring them over soon for an after party and she didn't want me to bring anyone else WTF. FUCK NO, this Latina girl was staying in a hostel with bunch of Koreans in the same room so my place was our only option. Here is where the old me would have pussied out completely and miss out, but I decided to take the risk and bring her over anyways. NO RISK NO STORY. :fire:

When we arrived at my place fortunately there was no one there yet, so we went directly to the guest room and I took her shirt off and started licking her nipples like a fucking baby man. 1 month in nofap is what it does I guess. I kept doing some preliminaries for a bit and she was def having fun, her pussy was really wet the entire time. I was fucking getting a boner already so took my Calvins off and I started fucking her. We thought we wouldn't have enough time to do shit but we ended up having sex for like 1 hour, we did lots of postures including cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and I did cum 3 times. Last round I took my condom off and I finished on her boobs. I remember between rounds I would get out of bed and flex my muscles in front of the mirror while she would be licking my abs :lul:. Fuck man, I was felling like Patrick Beatman or even Luke Glanton at some point (I bleached my hair and I'm blonde now). Light triad MOGS.:chad:

That night was special. It literally felt like it was in a lucid dream the entire time but irl. Looksmaxxing changed my life man. I have never had such an easy time pulling a girl before this.

The goal of this threat is not brag, is just to inspire other as much as I can.

PLEASE TAKE ACTION and be consistent.
Looksmaxxing is fucking real and can liteally change yoru life. I feel like I've entered a new dimension after what happened that night. Like all my efforts started coming to fruition. Shits def not linear, is more like exponetial, so you just gotta keep going no matter what, even if you don't see results at the begginning, keep going, you're just building momentum and results will come eventually. My biggest advice is ALWAYS FOCUS on the BASICS and build up from there, they'll bring you like 80% of the results. In my case I focused so hard in taking care of myself through diet (whole foods) and lifting heavy weights so I'd able to leanmaxxing & Debloat to get that model vibe. I've been 1 digit body fat the whole summer and believe me that's HUGE.

TLDR: Took Action Looksmaxxing, dowloaded Tinder after only having 2 espressos and eating bananas all day to debloat and fucked a hot Latina girl same night.

Sorry if the thread is shit just want to inspire others and try to make a good impact. Also I don't care if you think it's LARP but I won't post any pics of her. This forum is getting too mainstream lately with TikTok and you never know who is watching.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, StalinCel, Banderacell and 23 others
When we met we instantly hit it off, good vibes, solid eye contact etc.
NT guy gets a haircut and starvemaxxes and starts slaying, in other news water is wet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, TAChipmunk, sozz and 20 others
I promised myself my first thread would be documenting first slay after looksmaxxing so here we go, just excuse the formatting. Last Saturday was my last one in Barcelona and I was rocking the couch in a 40 y/o single mother's punk house (She was literally going out every single night jfl). I had no plans ahead so I decided to download Tinder and see what I could get. Had not been very social before this since I was too focussed rotting on the forum and leanmaxxing+debloating as much as possible. The day before I only had 2 espressos and ate 1kg of bananas.

I instantly matched with HTB Latina girl and she messaged me first. We did some bs talk and since she was showing real interest I gave her my ig and moved our convo over Zucks app (social proof is huge). She was like 1 km away from my place so offered her to meet that same night at a bar next to us and she accepted. When we met we instantly hit it off, good vibes, solid eye contact etc. After few drinks we started kissing and grinding and shit and she said she wanted to go back to my place. :feelsohh: Everything was going as expected but when we were walking back to my place I got this text from the single mother telling me she was partying with her friends and was planning to bring them over soon for an after party and she didn't want me to bring anyone else WTF. FUCK NO, this Latina girl was staying in a hostel with bunch of Koreans in the same room so my place was our only option. Here is where the old me would have pussied out completely and miss out, but I decided to take the risk and bring her over anyways. NO RISK NO STORY. :fire:

When we arrived at my place fortunately there was no one there yet, so we went directly to the guest room and I took her shirt off and started licking her nipples like a fucking baby man. 1 month in nofap is what it does I guess. I kept doing some preliminaries for a bit and she was def having fun, her pussy was really wet the entire time. I was fucking getting a boner already so took my Calvins off and I started fucking her. We thought we wouldn't have enough time to do shit but we ended up having sex for like 1 hour, we did lots of postures including cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and I did cum 3 times. Last round I took my condom off and I finished on her boobs. I remember between rounds I would get out of bed and flex my muscles in front of the mirror while she would be licking my abs :lul:. Fuck man, I was felling like Patrick Beatman or even Luke Glanton at some point (I bleached my hair and I'm blonde now). Light triad MOGS.:chad:

That night was special. It literally felt like it was in a lucid dream the entire time but irl. Looksmaxxing changed my life man. I have never had such an easy time pulling a girl before this.

Looksmaxxing is fucking real and can liteally change yoru life. I feel like I've entered a new dimension after what happened that night. Like all my efforts started coming to fruition. Shits def not linear, is more like exponetial, so you just gotta keep going no matter what, even if you don't see results at the begginning, keep going, you're just building momentum and results will come eventually. My biggest advice is ALWAYS FOCUS on the BASICS and build up from there, they'll bring you like 80% of the results. In my case I focused so hard in taking care of myself through diet (whole foods) and lifting heavy weights so I'd able to leanmaxxing & Debloat to get that model vibe. I've been 1 digit body fat the whole summer and believe me that's HUGE.

TLDR: Took Action Looksmaxxing, dowloaded Tinder after only having 2 espressos and eating bananas all day to debloat and fucked a hot Latina girl same night.

Sorry if the thread is shit just want to inspire others and try to make a good impact. Also I don't care if you think it's LARP but I won't post any pics of her. This forum is getting too mainstream lately with TikTok and you never know who is watching.
THE BATEMAN PART HAD ME CAGIN IS THAT SHIT REAL 💀💀

Can you dm face for reference? I am well known rotter I won't leak :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lowerthirdking, poopoohead, schizo echochamber and 4 others

Dnr, congrats

can we at least see your tinder pics?

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

stop posting your fantasies and larping

I fucked that girl exactly 1 hour before you did

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 38403 and T50 Mogger
This truly is an incel forum. People think this forum is filled with above average guys but niggas literally have sex once and spam the entire world as every normie does

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, TAChipmunk, poopoohead and 17 others
This truly is an incel forum. People think this forum is filled with above average guys but niggas literally have sex once and spam the entire world as every normie does
water

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, LooksThinker, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Tales from a curry in a random basement in Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, TAChipmunk, IloveSosa and 4 others

Can you dm face for reference? I am well known rotter I won't leak :forcedsmile:
hey well known rotter. could you pm me the best way to heightmaxx during puberty(im 15) right now i think that igf1 lr3 + aromasin is the best method to heightmaxx but im thinking of dna methylation too

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, poopoohead and ccwarrior
hey well known rotter. could you pm me the best way to heightmaxx during puberty(im 15) right now i think that igf1 lr3 + aromasin is the best method to heightmaxx but im thinking of dna methylation too
oldcel2002

idk what cagin means man, but yeah it's 100% real. Funny enough the Bateman part is the clearest image I got im my head from that night jfl

can we at least see your tinder pics?
I just used 2 selfies and 2 full body pics (one of them shirtless). Sorry but won't post any pics here. This forum is going mainstream and there's a bunch of TikTokers already lurking here

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, LooksThinker, Mr. President and 1 other person
I just used 2 selfies and 2 full body pics (one of them shirtless). Sorry but won't post any pics here. This forum is going mainstream and there's a bunch of TikTokers already lurking here
Dm me i don't leak

The day before I only had 2 espressos and ate 1kg of bananas.
I sure hope you didn't eat them. Anal insertion increases potassium absorption by 10x

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, LooksThinker and T50 Mogger
0. i don't want sex I want this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cautier hasslich, tengri, LooksThinker and 4 others

You’re white. Looksmaxing didnt do shit DNRd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and m0ss26
by looksmaxing you mean gym+debloating?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
I mogged you when i was 7years old.
Girls where chasing me and shit, i got free food, free gifts and one time a hotel manager gave me free chocolate donut cause i said him *hi*
WATER

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, poopoohead and DrKlinefelterPhdMd

Leonardo di caprio crying

had sex once and first thing he did was tell a bunch of random people on a forum lmao

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and cautier hasslich
haha love this forum

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
by looksmaxing you mean gym+debloating?
Pretty much, but also chewing mastic gum and dietmaxxing like a model. Most people can't really grasp how important eating healthy really is. Eating the right foods and feeling good can literally change your life. When you feel good, you look good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, poopoohead and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Pretty much, but also chewing mastic gum and dietmaxxing like a model. Most people can't really grasp how important eating healthy really is. Eating the right foods and feeling good can literally change your life. When you feel good, you look good.
But you have to bulk periodically
Unfortunately my face is lean only a couple months a year when I am cutting. Even with maintenance calories I look bloated

• +1
lmao i feel like i dont belong here hinestky

• Hmm...
Pics or it didnt happen

• JFL

if u only needed to softmaxx to get laid then you were never really a TRUE incel. Skin, hair, body, collagen, bloat is just shit normies take care of too.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer